[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to go insane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
What do i need to do to intentionally go insane?
>>
go to /pol/, /b/, /r9k/, and /x/ frequently and submerge in their mentality and theory
>>
PCP and hallucinogens. Invoke a bad trip multiple times and your sanity will shatter.
>>
>>17142873
Get a tulpa.
>>
File: newtulpadotinfo_zps0e5e0e34.png (230 KB, 700x620) Image search: [Google]
newtulpadotinfo_zps0e5e0e34.png
230 KB, 700x620
>>17142893
this.
>>
>>17142873
You need to be stupid and a bit naive.
>>
why would you want to do that?
>>
>>17142950
because i want to go insane, i'm extremely bored with everything
>>
listen to scooter a lot (until you consider it "music")
>>
>>17142965
how old are you? do you have a supply of money? Psychedelics until your brain breaks or your outlook on life changes. Stay away from hard drugs like crack and heroin since your goal is to break your mind not your body.
>>
Code something that will never work
>>
Start using meth everyday. Guaranteed psychosis within 6 months.

If that's too hard to get, use Spice or another "legal high" like Bath Salts. Pretty similar effects to meth.
>>
psychedelics
i abused lsd for like 4 months and was starting to feel fucking weird. i cant imagine people that drop +3 tabs every fucking month
>>
>>17143215
out of curiosity, did you ever return to normal?
>>
>>17143224
yeah (at least i think i did lol) had mild hppd and my thought pattern was all scattered
i think i was like at threshold for insanity. im sure if i keep at it for another couple of months i'd have something today, thank jebus the semester ended and we didnt hang out much after it hehe
>>
>>17143238
I've considered dropping one tab in my life, just to try it.
I'm just legit scared of the effects though, short term and long term.
>>
>>17143256
oh man lsd is imo the best and safest drug out there, the long term effects just come with ABUSING. you're fine with a tab

short term effects are mild, coming up is somewhat scary, just make sure you're in a safe, comfy place with people you know. the peak is total bliss. music is mandatory. coming down feels like eternity, you'll feel odd mentally the next day but thats it

fuck i miss it!
its all 25i nbome sold as acid now. make sure is LEGIT LSD (the tab doesnt have a taste, 25i is bitter as fuck)
>>
>>17142873
do you seems to have interest with artist such as 1D n JB,if its so,you r alrdy insane
>>
Goetia
Don't die

Or just get into trance meditation or seiđr. You'll start going insane soon enough.
>>
Well, from the point of view of someone who used to want to go insane out of boredom who has entered the threshold of insanity, you really don't want to be insane once you get to it. Find something else to fill your boredom.

Imagine being afraid, absolutely terrified, before going to sleep every single night thinking you're going to hell or will have another one of your frequent nightmares (probably from being so afraid). Imagine having 0 control of your emotions and lashing out often, not being able to socialize and having seen/felt the most fucked up shit. You don't want to be insane
>>
Sit in a empty room all the time doing nothing, eat just to survive and stare at the walls. Not really enjoyable way of going insane but with time youll recieve what you want.

Or just Dimethylotryptamine everyday for 6 months.

Also you can try not to sleep for like a week, you will go nuts and probably die
>>
what is "insane" for you?

you wont be able to choose which type of psychosis will happen to you but your best bet is stimulants/psychedelics/first generation antihistamines and VERY IMPORTANT sleep deprivation.

basic: coffee+ sleep deprivation+weed+DPH(benadryl)

mild: adderal+sleep deprivation+weed+DXM+DPH

advanced: Meth+psychedelics+sleep deprivation+DPH
>>
>>17143337
but in every case

psychosis isn't exactly "insanity" , it wont be fun nor interesting, the process of going insane however can be very pleasant
>>
Also interested in this. I'd like to have some form disassociation. Tired of reality and the same shit.
>>
>>17143401
it's not fun anon, the drugs you'll use for becoming dissociated will be fun but not the residual feeling of dissociation, it'll just drive you slowly to suicide as you stop being able to experience pleasure

honestly just go straight for opioïds(heroin)

that's the only thing that will bring you pleasure without needing you to realize anything.
>>
>>I'm not even insane, I just have mild paranoia and paranoia personality disorder and it fucking sucks.

Imagine not being able to trust anyone unless if you know every single thing they've done. And of course they're also all out to get you one way or another.

Have you ever laid down and not been able to go to sleep because you feel like you're being watched? Imagine that, every single night, for hours.

It's fucking hell and I'm not even that bad. Find a better hobby pleas
>>
File: received_704435399659566.jpg (34 KB, 640x514) Image search: [Google]
received_704435399659566.jpg
34 KB, 640x514
take psychedelics while you are paranoid or depressive.

You will think your enemies are everywhere, even your best friend you know since 13 years.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.