[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scar on face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
Serious question, scarred faces intrigue me and I want one but how do I go about it? Is a knife thick enough to do it? Razors out of the question
>>
>>17142351
Haha don't mark yourself permanently in a place you can't easily hide from view.

Yikes. Glad you asked us first.
>>
>>17142364
Wat do then? try having done one by a sfx make up artist first and then decide?

I'm shit at photoshop tho
>>
Why the fuck would you give yourself a scar on purpose.
The coolest thing about having scars are the stories behind them and if your crazy face scar story is you watching too many James Bond movies and stabbing yourself in the face like a retard everybody will think you're a creep.
And scars aren't cool like they are in movies. I have a scar on my eyebrow (childhood accident) and my eyebrows are totally offset because of it and it makes my face look weird.

>TL:DR don't cut your own face you stupid fuck
>>
>>17142381
I know man, that's the thing. What am I supposed to do, challenge a hobo and make him do the job? I doubt he'll have that precision

Eyebrow scars are cool too. I already have a scar but it's not on my face, it hurted like a bitch getting it though (not on purpose)
>>
>>17142351
>woah how'd you get that scar
>I mutilated myself
>>
>>17142396
dark times, bro...dark times :^)
>>
>>17142385
Getting a scar will make you ugly as fuck.
It's not cool, and it never will be. Don't be stupid.
No girl wants to have sex with the scarred face guy
>>
>>17142406
The guy in the picture is still handsome. I think it makes him even more handsome imo

Do guys want to have sex with scarred face girls?
>>
>>17142351
"Scarification" is a thing, just like tattoos.
I wouldn't recommend it unless you're the type of person who'd be shitty enough to make up some kind of heroic story to go along with it, though.
>>
>>17142351
is that jess from gilmore girls? milo whatever?
>>
>>17142413
I'm a guy and I do
>>
>>17142468
Who the fuck watches Gilmore Girls? I only know him from Heroes and his appearance on Gotham
>>
a safety razor (double edge ones) are the best way to do it, believe it or not, the sharper the blade (and cleaner the cut) the more difficulty the body has to re-join the tissue, leaving a mark. it would also be less painful
>>
>>17142637
i do lol. anyway i looked it up and it's him. also don't scar your face that's ridiculous.
>>
>>17142413
I inseminated a gorgeous young female with a scar once, shit was cash
>>
What happens when you get bored of the design. Or just change your mind about having a scar. People will stare. And you'll eventually become self-conscious. You want scars? Make them anywhere below your collar. Even if it's in your arms you can wear long sleeves.
>>
Just need to clarify that this is obviously a gash thread.

Nobody likes acne scars ;_;
>>
>>17142701
puberty best story of our laifs
>>
>>17142736

I've had adult acne all my life, so 15 years worth of that shit.
>>
>>17142351
Why would you want something like that. You can't see yourself all the day, others can.
And i am pretty sure people would ask you how'd you get that scar? Well i cutted it with a knife because i wanted one.
You dont make friends like that, and you may never find love.
Just my opinion.
>>
>>17142351
Try makeup or something
>>
>>17142351
future peter was kind of cool until he somehow died from being shot despite having a healing power
>>
>>17142351
I have a scar across my forehead, got it when I was a kid. Playing simon says at a nursery school. Being tall, even as a kid I ran into a low hanging iron gate. I got knocked unconscious from it woke up about 30 minutes later.

Another scar near my eye from middle school wood shop class, a piece of wood went flying from the idiot near me.

A third scar on my chin from when I was a horny preteen looking to impress a girl. I shaved with a straight edge razor and cut my chin open.

I wish I didn't have them. They're not as 'cool' as you might think.
>>
Okay so you either go all out and have something big and lasting or you do something small that will fade after 10-15 years. Both options hurt a lot. Obviously one hurts more than the other. Emphasis both hurt a lot.

The key to a good scar is the skin splitting by the way. It's not just a cut. It's needs to be a wide cut or split.

The scar above my right brow is finally fading after about 15 years. It wasn't fun getting it. Took an aluminum baseball bat to the face that required 15 stitches. Glad the scar is almost gone. inb4 muh unique. No just no, it's an interesting story but honestly I can do without the story or the scar. Plus it fucking hurt a lot. Did I mention it hurt a lot? Because it did.
>>
Nigga why the fuck would you want a scar in your face? I got one covering my cheek from my cousins rottweiler biting me when i was little and that shit looks nasty imo.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.