[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright I need some help, I'm drunk and thinking of her.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: atalaya.jpg (69 KB, 510x124) Image search: [Google]
atalaya.jpg
69 KB, 510x124
Alright I need some help, I'm drunk and thinking of her. I want so hard to message her and tell her that I don't hate her, but I know that is not good idea. I do plan on eventually telling her that I don't hate her and I know that I was in the wrong for rushing things in our relationship, because we were friends for years before I fucked things up between us. The way I figure we were friends before we got intimate and we can be friends afterwards, I am just unsure of how long I should wait after being told that she didn't feel a connection between us and she wasn't ready to date someone who has a kid to message her. Yes, I value her as a person, and yes it sucks that she feels that way. But I also want to give her a chance to "miss" me. How long should I wait to message her again to just tell her that I don't hate her and respect her decision?

Pic not related.
>>
What I've always done, and desu it doesn't always work but I'm pretty heartless is not message them at all

Then they will really miss you

I did this to 3 exs and I got all 3 to text first
>>
I should also add to the fact that ever since she rejected me that I am in a period of self discovery, and I truly want to know myself before I even consider being in a relationship or even talking to another female again.
>>
>>17141919
Thanks dude, it's been a week and it is killing me that I haven't talked to or heard from her.
>>
>>17141923
In that case don't message her, and just let her miss you. Yall will see each other again, and she will love the new you
>>
>>17141926
Idk man, if you honestly think it will make you feel better than be mature and talk it out. It took 3 weeks for one to reach out to me - almost 2 months for another.
>>
>>17141923
Why even consider getting into another relationship? Dude pussy gets old. Just jack off to quench sexual urges and continue bettering, exploring yourself.
>>
>>17141927
I certainly hope so, because starting next week I am quitting alcohold in excess, gonna quit smoking and pick up using my ecig again but drop that as soon as I feel like I can abandon nicotine altogether, and I am going to start a workout routine. I know it's easy to point and say I am doing this because of her, but it's really not, it's because these are things I want to do for myself and I feel this is the best place to start.
>>
>>17141941
Then honestly my friend, this break up is the best thing that's ever happened to you. Your about to enter a cool stage of your life - you will be improved, as will your outlook on many things in life and your taste in certain things. Welcome to the world of the broken my friend, you're only gaining wisdom
>>
>>17141932
For me it's not about pussy, it's the fact I liked her as a person and I miss talking to her, yeah we fucked a couple times, and yeah I thought there was meaning behind it, but I was wrong. This is more so me realizing I fucked up things and tried to pressure her into a relationship she wasn't ready for her, and losing her in the processs.
>>
>>17141947
Nice, I am hoping I can keep up my current train of thought and stay disciplined enough to maintain. I know it sounds stupid but listening to self help videos and reading self help articles really seems to help. For example today at work I totally sucked, but for testing previous couple days I kicked ass because I was listening to someone say that I am the alpha and kick ass. Psychology is a weird bitch.
>>
Bump because am drunk.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.