[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I continue as friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1437106518412.jpg (38 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1437106518412.jpg
38 KB, 500x375
Sup, /adv/.
I had a date with a girl last week and while I feel that it went well, I don't feel attracted to her BUT I would like to be friends with her and she seems like a pretty cool person.
What would be the most elegant way to go about this?
Both of our profiles say (so yeah, online dating) that we are looking for new friends or a relationship so I presume that there is a room to slide that way.
>>
>>17141664
Just tell her "hey sorry but can we just be friends?"
>>
Just be straight up and say that you dont feel a sexual connection but you do feel a friendship one
>>
why
>>
>>17141695
whoops sorry wrong thread
>>
>>17141683
Yeah, I like that.
I am a little worried if she asks "why?". I won't feel comfortable with answering that.
Maybe I should stop being a bit of a fag.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.