[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My daughter got pregnant. I kicked her out and told her she doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
My daughter got pregnant. I kicked her out and told her she doesn't live here anymore. This happened about 4 weeks ago. She tries to come back at least once a week so I changed the locks. How likely is it I will get charged for neglect or abandonment?
>>
>>17141591

They'll probably come after you for getting your daughter pregnant, yeah.
>>
>>17141591
What the fuck? Take her back in and help her get a safe abortion.

As easy as 1, 2, 3, like it had never happened. Stop being an asshole.
>>
>>17141591
Fuck you
>>
Its probably too late for an abortion desu. I should have noticed sooner
>>
>>17141617
It's never too late for an abortion.
>>
talk with her about options. Adoption or raising it.
You fucked up as a parent, not teaching her to be safe sexually. This is on you
>>
File: 1463005694877.gif (940 KB, 627x502) Image search: [Google]
1463005694877.gif
940 KB, 627x502
>>17141591
If she fucked a nigger I support your decision 100%

But you should go the abortion route anyway.
>>
this is a bait thread you damn cucks
>>
>>17141627
I always talked things like this and self control. She didn't care so, I'm not raising her anymore. I just don't want to get charged with anything.
>>
There is not a single excusable reason for a father to treat his daughter that way. What are you even accomplishing by kicking her out?
I think you should help your daughter at least start on being self sufficient so she won't keep coming back to you.
>>
>>17141624
Coat hangers, parsley or stairs.
It's never too late.
>>
She's still in high school. So she has friends with families she can live with. One of them will probably get her a job which should be enough.
>>
>>17141591
well if you were more friendly and close to her that wouldnt have happened int he first place. its really all reflective of parenting.
>>
>>17141633
stop shouting bait every time you hear something that isnt relatable to u
>>
File: 1452624636861.jpg (78 KB, 432x382) Image search: [Google]
1452624636861.jpg
78 KB, 432x382
>>17141643
That should be a trending hashtag.

Nevertoolatetoabort#kickherinthestomach
>>
>>17141642
Yeah if it was his son then I could understand because it's just a male, but his daughter?
>>
>>17141639
>self control
>how to fail as a parent
Abstinence only education has been proven not to work, this is your fault, faggot. All you want to do now is punish her for having sex, huh? People like you shouldn't be allowed to be parents.
>>
What you've done is illegal. You must follow eviction protocol even for children.
>>
terrible bait is terrible
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.