[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Condom Wrapper hurt Laptop Screen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: desktop_computer_512.png (139 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
desktop_computer_512.png
139 KB, 512x512
So the last few days I have had this condom in an aluminum wrapper (its Magnum) in the frontmost pocket of my backpack. I've also been carrying my laptop around in the backmost sleeve inside the bag, where it's supposed to go.

The other day, I noticed some yellow on the side of the screen that touches the bottom of the bag, and closest to the aluminum foil. Although they separated by the rest of the bag and some of the other stuff in it, I wanted to know if anyone knew if foil can negatively affect a laptop screen. Did some Google searching, but didn't find an answer. Some people were talking about wrapping laptops in foil, which sounds crazy.

If not, does anyone have any idea what could cause this discoloration. It seems to be temporary, though the last of it takes FOREVER to go away if it is going away at all. I've seen something like this before when I put a magnet too close to my TV, but that healed quickly. The color also responds to putting pressure on the screen, it seems to move around....

Thanks internet bros
>>
>>17141343
bump
>>
What an elaborated way to tell people about your big dick
>>
Oops i dropped my monster condom that i use for my magnum dong
>>
I don't know what the answer to it is, but I am going to say this: don't put condoms in wallets or compartments in bags that get heated up either though body heat or solar heat (so no "outside" compartments and no compartments that touch the body). The condom latex is weak to heat and disintegrates inside.

As for your stupid ass laptop screen, the simple answer is that moisture has enterered it:
http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01608578
>>
>>17141343
there are other water proof materials anon
>>
>>17142640
This
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.