[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way to fuck up killing yourself by cutting your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Is there any way to fuck up killing yourself by cutting your arms open? I plan to be drunk, so that's going to make the wounds bleed longer, so I'd be guaranteed to bleed out?
>>
Just blow those brains out, much safer.

>can't get gun

Guarantee you can afford/get a cartridge, or better yet, a shell. Get a box of shells, pvc pipe, make zip gun, eat zip gun.

Less than 20$ and fool proof
>>

Don't cut your lower arms, cut the crook of your elbow where the arteries converge

Cutting the lower arms has only a like 30% succes rate

But if you are considering such an ineffective way of killing yourself, you should think long and hard about not doing it. If you really really wanted to die, you would jump in fronm a bridge or a tall building
>>
>>17141004
I'm in Europe. Scandinavian nanny state, living in a suburb area so no hunting guns. Already got a mental record so I couldn't even get a lisence for one, either.
>>
>>17141030
There are no sufficiently high buildings or bridges in my town, and I want my body to be easily found, easily recognisable, and the least unpleasant sight it can be to mom.

No longer having what would constitute as a head would not be good for that.

I'll aim for the arteries, though. I got good, visible ones. Nurses always compliment them.
>>
>>17141031
I just fucking told you, you mental defect. Buy the fucking shell, the thing that goes into the gun? You know that part, moron?

Buy 3/4 inch pipe, fit shell into pipe, buy another pipe that is just big enough for 3/4 inch pipe to fit into, forgot the size. Buy cap for the bigger pipe, put small nail into the cap, this is a firing pin. Connect the pipes with the shell inside.

All you need to do is suck the pipe and slam downwards, nail hits shell, and the shell will expel delicious lead into your brains, don't even tell me you can't get a box of shells.

Fucking Swedes
>>
Cut the bottom of your feet and walk around outside for a while. You'll get an infection and slowly die
>>
>>17141047
If I live in a place that does not sell guns, why would they be selling shells?

I trust my knowledge of human anatomy more than I trust my ablility to construct a gun.

If I was experimental and willing to take that kind of a leap of faith out of my comfort zone, I probably would have figured out a marvellous way to finish it by now.

>>17141048
free health care. I've got all my shots and none of them will expire before I'm 24.
>>
Don't kill yourself. It's not worth it. Things can and will get better. No matter how awful everything seems, purely the fact that you're alive is enough of a miracle that it would be foolish to throw it all away. Just keep on living your life, I bet within a month or two you'll be glad you didn't do it.

If you decide that you really want to go through with it, strap a bomb to yourself and go kill some terrorists. If you're going to leave this world at least make the world a better place when you do it.
>>
Just slice your neck instead, can't fuck that up.
>>
>>17141063
My problems aren't the type that would go away.

I also don't know how to construct a bomb and blowing people up at random is against my religion.

>>17141068
I don't have the guts.
>>
>>17141061
People around you undoubtedly have guns. These guns require ammunition. This ammunition, while controlled, is likely not impossible or even difficult to acquire.

The fact that you're looking for "advice" on self termination is a clear indicator of your lack of will to actually do so.

Enjoy just being a sad idiot looking for attention I guess
>>
>>17140999
Cutting yourself is a terrible idea.

Get a shit ton of dope, fentinol, and some nitrous oxide. A 6 pack of your favorite beer if you want. Go up into mountains. Get high as fuck. Pass out. Die high. Lets animals decompose your body.

Well that's my hail mary play worse come to worse.
>>
>>17141004
Blowing brains out
1. Pretty selfish for whoever has to find you. Messy
2. Very low chance you'll still live but just be retarded.
>>
>>17141048

>>>W
>>
>>17141073
What problems do you have that would make you want to do this? Think about what you would be doing - you are completely unique. Only one of you exists, and only one of you ever will exist. To waste that is the worst possible waste of resources. Talk through this with me. I think you're making a mistake.
>>
>>17141075
The only person I know who would possibly have a gun is my grandfather, who lives half the country away and keeps them under lock and key.

When I say "no guns" it actually means "no guns". In most european countries, even the police doesn't carry guns. That's how much "no guns" means "no guns". I just wanted to check that bleeding out doesn't have any awful possibilities I hadn't heard of. Things often do.

>>17141077
That'd be good, save for a lack of mountains and the whole "easily found and identified body"-thing. But I'll write those down and see if I can get a prescription to anything that has those.

Does it take long?
>>
>>17141093
I'm a fucking tranny.
>>
>>17141096
It's like talking to a fucking brick, what the fuck.

The lack of guns or restriction to guns isn't going to mean necessarily a resurrection of ammunition.

Literally all you need to make a gun is
>tube
>firing pin

Just get the bullet, rig a gun out of pipe, and die
>>
>>17141098
Doesn't matter. That shouldn't stop you from living. You're still human, and I'm sure there are people who care about you. Consider their feelings. I'm sure you still have something to offer to the world. At least wait a little longer to think it over more - once you take your life, it cannot be undone.
>>
>>17141096
Your probably not gonna get a prescrption for heroin, fentinal, or laughing gas from your doc. Go to a festival or the dank web. It'll take a couple hours. But you won't even feel it.
>>
Oh wait I forgot about this one. Do this
>go to store, buy helium tank
>go to med supply place, buy breather for tank
Yes, they do sell this, it is the kind for old people with oxygen tank
>while at med supply, acquire sleeping aide
>acquire favorite alcohol

Lots of set up, but easy payoff:
>hook mask to helium tank
>get drunk
>take sleep aide
>twist knob on tank ever so slightly, just a good breeze from the mask
>put on mask, drift away forever
>>
Plot twist: everyone offering suicidal advice are actually suicidal themselves.
Join the club were all dead. Fuck it.
>>
>>17141108
I've been waiting for eight years.

>>17141115
How does someone go into dark net? Everyone talks about it, but no answers.
>>
>>17141145
You know what. Just do suicide by cop. Run into a bank with a black bb gun.
Give the teller a note asking for it in a bag. Once the cops come slowly pull it out and aim at them. They'll be forced to shoot you in the head
>>
>>17141145
I guess there's nothing I can say to you that will make you change your mind. I just really hope you don't go through with it. I hate to see people waste their lives like that.
>>
>>17141073
>Just slice your neck instead
>I don't have the guts.

Fucking hell m8. This is pathetic. If you wanted to die you would force a large knife right through your throat.

Putting a few small cuts in your arms is a cry for help. If you want help, seek it. Section yourself or something and see how bad some people live. Your life isn't beyond fixing.

The whole world is yours yada yada yada. You could even go fight ISIS or something and be a hero if your only plan is death anyway.
>>
>>17141098

Fucking thousands of trannies live in places like Thailand and Columbia and live life just fine. leave your country and explore the world or something.
>>
>>17141036
Jump feet first
>>
>>17141154
Cops don't carry guns here.

>>17141173
I've been on hold for the psych ward for like two months now, it's sending a message to them.

>>17141191
I'll still be trapped in a shit body.
>>
>>17141288
>it's sending a message to them.

it isnt.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
>>17140999
>>
File: HvWPC0q.jpg (84 KB, 750x617) Image search: [Google]
HvWPC0q.jpg
84 KB, 750x617
>>17141288
>>
>>17141036
>Killing yourself when your parents are still alive
The way you're saying it, it doesn't sound like they're the cause of it
So stop being a selfish pussy and just deal with your problems
>>
>>17141306
How not?
>>
Smoke heroin. All your problems will go away.
>>
>>17141417

they deal with loads of crazys every day. They deal with this shit all the time. They wont give a fuck.
>>
File: 1340044234862.png (334 KB, 730x728) Image search: [Google]
1340044234862.png
334 KB, 730x728
>>17141288
>Cops don't carry guns here.
you have police that dont shoot nig nog on the reg , cmon!
>>
>>17141415
I'm a gay tranny and I'll die alone. There's no dealing with that.
>>
>>17141514

Yea. You should deff kill yourself.
>>
>>17141514

You live in a society that is somewht accomodating you know..

Just move to the big city and find someone who will fuck your hormonal ass and get on with it
>>
>>17141004
>homemade gun by a non-expert
>foolproof
Yeah right
>>
>>17141544
I can't afford to move to a big city because I can't get a good job because I don't have an education because I can't focus in school because I can't even conceptualise a line I could have an interest in because I can't feel joy because I'm depressed because I'm a fucking gay tranny.
>>
>>17141596
You're just looking for attention. You're a pussy. Don't worry about killing yourself. Natural selection is coming for you.
>>
>>17141514
I love you and I'm sorry you're unhappy
>>
>>17141047
>I don't live in this country
>I know how things work
Fuck off you shit, it's not that simple.
You can't just walk into a supermarket and buy ammunition here, first you have to find some kind of store that even sells ammunition, then you have to show both your license and ID in order to make a purchase.
Good luck with that if you look like a depressed teenager.

OP, I should say "don't do it" but you've probably heard that already. I personally think every man should try their hardest to make the most out of their situation in life, to fight until the very end. But that's my opinion, if you're actually really doing this, go for the helium suicide kit, you won't feel a thing, you'll just black out and it'll all be over. Carbon dioxide is what gives you the urge to breathe, your body can't tell the difference between oxygen and helium so if you inhale helium you'll feel like breathing in normal air and before you know it, you'll be off to dreamland.
>>
>>17141004
Don't do this. The police don't clean this shit up.
Having to scrub the grout clean of what used to be my friend's head fucked me up for life.

Please just don't do it dude
>>
>>17141073
Curious what problems you have?
>>
>>17142346

You can hire forensic cleaners for that kind of thing.
>>
>>17142664
Being a clinically depressed gay tranny with too many untreatable mental problems.
>>
>>17141031
>Scandinavian nanny state

Aren't you guys all about euthanasia?
>>
>>17141142
>Plot twist: everyone offering suicidal advice are actually suicidal themselves.
This is probably true desu. Whenever my depression is really weighing on me and I see threads like this, I get half way through long detailed suicide advice posts all "I'm helping!" before I realise "wait, no, this isn't a good thing" and delete it.
On good days I'm all bleeding heart "no, purease, so much to riv for."
>>
>>17142679
No, not here. Nobody is getting euthanised, 90-year-old ladies can beg for death on their sparse lucid moments and be ignored. Life is hell and will be prolonged for as long as humanely possible whether you want it or not.
>>
>>17141036
>and the least unpleasant sight it can be to mom.
Just don't do it. I'm a mom and it kills me to even image my kids dead.
>>
>>17142688
She's 53 and as healthy as a bull. I can't wait for her to die first. And I can't kill her, either.
>>
>>17140999
Don't do it please, i don't know you, and it doesn't change anything if you would do it. But every life is worth something, if you didn't find anything you good at yet, why won't you help others that have kinda the same problems you have? So again, please don't do it, you have a value!!
>>
>>17142793
It's not a matter about being or not being good at anything. I'm just tired and can't be loved.
>>
>>17142809
Well, this might be a classic advise but it helps: just go to the gym, there you would meet new people and get more energy, if you don't have the money or resources to do that.
Try it at home, or just go live in another country, take a fresh start, but killing yourself is not an option!
>>
Don't do it. Just live your life for yourself and stop hoping for love to make you happy. Make yourself happy. Go to therapy.
>>
>>17142826
I don't have an education. I couldn't make a living anywhere else, either.

>>17142842
You don't understand how human beings work, do you?
>>
OP can I at least have sex with you before you off yourself. At least that way you'd be helping some one out before you go.
>>
>>17142963
I really hate sex though.
>>
>>17142953
I understand, I feel like killing myself too but I know that it is not the right thing to do. I am just trying to help you. Just keep venting here but don't kill yourself.
>>
For fuck's sake OP, transitioning here is free. You might have to save up for plastic surgery, but that's definitely doable.
>>
>>17142993
I've been waiting for so fucking long now, I'm too fucking tired to keep waiting. If they don't have the time for me I might as well just check out.
>>
>>17143042
That's dumb. You'll get treatment. You'll be fine. You live in one of the (if not THE) most trans-accepting countries on the planet, with free health care and free education. Head over to /lgbt/ and hear what other trans people have to say
>>
>>17143070
I know how good I have it. I still don't have the resources to go on.

Nothing good comes from it, anyway. Nobody wants a tranny and I have no future regardless.
>>
>>17141288
>Cops don't carry guns here.
the regular cops don't but there are special cops that do, the one's that would respond to an armed robbery would have guns
>>
>even in fucking sweden the trannies want to kill themselves
jesus what the fuck is wrong with these people
>>
>>17143121
Have you considered that being a tranny sucks by default?

I just want someone to go to sleep next to and make breakfast for. It sucks not being able to have that.
>>
If it feels your penis is the problem, cut it off, you will bleed to death in a few minutes
>>
>>17140999
Varför? Berätta din historia bror
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.