[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in the suburbs and I want to start jogging in the afternoon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1457830791345.png (470 KB, 484x1864) Image search: [Google]
1457830791345.png
470 KB, 484x1864
I live in the suburbs and I want to start jogging in the afternoon. But I have anxiety and I just can't not do it when people are outside and see me. /adv/ what should I do about this? I can't really seem to do it when people I personally know see me exercising. I feel embarrassed and I start walking when someone is nearby.
>>
It might help if you plan out your route, that way you have a finite goal and wont want to slow down. If there's a running club/society or any practising racers around where you live go along with them.
>>
>>17140510
do it in a place thats meant for running
or buy a bicycle and do it fast
>>
If it's troubling you that much try going early morning when no one's around
>>
Either join a gym and use a treadmill, jog during a time when there isn't an audience, e.g. early mornings, late nights, or just not care about what others think. Nobody will ever lose respect for you for exercising. If you're out of shape, then you should be more embarrassed when people see you NOT exercising.
>>
>>17140554
>If there's a running club/society or any practising racers around where you live go along with them.

>I have anxiety
>Well go join a club then!
kek
>>
I'm not reading the op but that picture, man
>No one came to my party
RIGHT IN THE FEELINGS
>>
>>17140510
Go somewhere where you don't know people. Is this really that hard? If you see someone you know, you should go faster, not slow down and walk.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.