[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
I'm 20, male. 3 out of 4 of my girlfriends have cheated on me. It made me so depressed I chemically castrated myself, getting weekly shots of depo-provera. Two weeks ago I had to stop because the price went up from $400 to $2200.

I've been friends with a girl online for over a year. Recently she confessed her feelings for me and I told her I felt the same, we were meeting in July. She promised me she was a virgin who's never done anything sexually.

Last night, I woke up nearly in tears because I saw her in my dreams giving a blowjob to another man. This morning I confronted her and she admitted to blowing two different men in the last year.

What can I do? I am so upset I just want to die. I can't get rid of my desire for companionship, and every woman I let in my life repeatedly lies to me and betrays me.
>>
You're probably not looking for the right women. Also, why do you think they cheated on you?
>>
Stop hanging with a bunch of liberals.
Be moderate.
>>
>>17139638
21 here, never had gf, but I think the reason they are cheating on you because they are horny at that age and don't want something serious, also that age 18-25 are vulnerable
>>
>blaming others for your personal problems

Nut up, dude. Women are not the problem, you are. Sure, there's shit tier women, just like there's shit tier men. For every guy like you who's been cheated on, there's an equal number of women who've been cheated on as well. I'm not defending the women you are talking about, I'm saying YOU are the answer to your own problems. YOU need to figure out what qualities you want in a partner and seek those kinds of people out. Instead of feeling sorry for yourself and doing weird self-loathing shit like getting birth control shots, you need to take control of your own life, and realize you can't control what other people do, you can only control the quality of your own life.
Now stop feeling sorry for yourself, straighten up, make an actual list of what you desire in a mate, and go out and meet people until you find that. THAT'S how life works.
>>
>>17139652
This is also a good point. Most people under the age of 25 aren't looking for serious relationships, and why should they? That's the time for self-exploration and trying new things, meeting new people.
I'm sure there's some people who are looking for something serious, but you'll have to really seek those out.
Also, stop meeting people on line and GO OUTSIDE. Meeting people on line is generally never a good thing.
>>
>>17139724
>YOU need to figure out what qualities you want in a partner and seek those kinds of people out
>Make list of things you find attractive in women
>Seek out women who fit these standards
>Realize all of them are in relationships
>lower standards, cross things off list
>Realize its still the same story where they are all taken
>two demands left, have a sex drive and not horribly obese. Still all are taken
Now what sherlock?
>>
>>17139638
This is bait.

No reputable doctor would allow someone ot self-medicate with chemical castration.
>>
>>17139724
Sticky this!
>>
>>17139748
>Realize all of them are in relationships

This isn't the part where you cross things off your list, this is the part when you be fucking patient and look more.
>>
>>17139777
I didnt cross things off the first year, i kept my head high and focused on my studies, work, lifting and my hobbies.
Second year i started dropping my standards, thought to myself i can deal with/without certain things that dont seem to important
If you think waiting two years with no sign of improvement or hope is being impatient then what am i supposed to do? wait 10 years?
>>
>>17139638
I think you need buproprion, dude. Or some St.Jon's Wort.

I understand you are very frustrated with women, but you are only 20 years old. People will hurt you regardless of their physical sex. It looks like you took relationships way more seriously than your partners did. You're only 20 years old, it's not like you're planning on getting married within the year. You seem like a very loyal person who is eager for a companion, but this isn't marriage. Don't be so hard on yourself.

She could've not told you because she didn't want to think badly of you. Funny, this reminds me, my boyfriend lied to me about not being a virgin (and lied very well) until months after we had sex. He didn't want to put me off by telling me he was a virgin but I wish he told m earlier in the first place because that made him so much more attractive to me.

Maybe explain to your perspective girlfriend the anxiety you have over this? And another thing, make sure she likes you and you're not a backup for her. Because if she's so-so about you, she won't care about going on a random date with another prospect if you don't find out.

PS. that image is spot on.
>>
>>17139749
Wait...yeah...how does a male inject fucking progesterone to chemically castrate himself?
>>
>>17139645
The only girl who didn't cheat on me, we split because she was ultra liberal and got upset with me for things like "using retard as an insult".

>>17139641
>why do you think they cheated on you?
Women are hypergamous, if they don't have morals they will always trade up to someone they think is superior, and will kick you to the curb. I wouldn't mind this if they told me upfront instead of lying.

>>17139724
What am I supposed to do? I've never met a virtuous woman who's halfway intelligent. I've tried ignoring women altogether. I've tried having standards, and lowering them. I self improve, I exercise and work on my career, I'm loyal and always honest. What can I do?

>>17139735
Meet people where? I was homeschooled, so I've never been able to socialize with people my age. Due to my job (sales) I'm good at conversing now, but it's mostly with much older people, I've never been able to connect well with people my age.

>>17139749
He was reluctant at first, and was going to put me on an anti-depressant (one of the side effects being it lowers sex drive) but I already tried one (Paxil) and all it did was make me gain 20lbs. After several physical tests he gave me weekly depo-provera shots.

Believe what you want.

>>17139796
I'm in the same situation as you.

>>17139802
I'm not normally a depressed person. Only for a period after something like this happens. I already tried an anti depressant, it only made me gain weight.

I'd love to be married and have children. But, marriage with any woman I've come into contact so far in life would be a nightmare, at any time they can take half my stuff and I'm forced to pay them half my income for the rest of their lives.

>>17139806
It was depo-provera, and honestly chemical castration isn't that big of a deal, all it does is take sex off your mind. I was still able to get an erection if I tried, and I still desired companionship (a big downside), I just didn't want sex.
>>
>>17139806
That's literally what chemical castration is. They give some sex offenders Depo-Provera injections to take away their sex drive.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.