[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just found out that I'm not capable of driving, what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: nape.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2400) Image search: [Google]
nape.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2400
I just found out that I'm not capable of driving, what's a good place to move where I can walk everywhere I need to go.
>>
Any Big City with a good Public Transit System

NYC, SF, Boston etc.
>>
london
>>
Why not?
>>
>>17138225
I can't pass the permit test.
>>
>>17138232
And why can't you pass it?
>>
>>17138235
I can't memorize the answers to things like fines.
>>
File: 1455492937172.png (24 KB, 774x313) Image search: [Google]
1455492937172.png
24 KB, 774x313
>>17138266
>>17138235
like this.
>>
>>17138266
Are you mentally challenged?

I really don't know how people can't manage to pass their drivers tests and get their licenses
>>
>>17138266
>>17138272
So do you not want to drive then? Why give up?
>>
>>17138276
Can you recite your fines?? All I know is that I shouldn't be drinking and driving, I don't need to know this shit on the roads.
>>
>>17138209
Tokyo
>>
>>17138272
Look, man. I failed too the first time. I completely avoided taking the test again for 3 years. I was so ashamed. I just took the test again on tuesday and got a bare 70. All the tests have a trick for you to fail. It's the most pointless shit ever that nobody will use. It's all a scam, but you gotta do it anyway so get a tutored review to learn the tricks, have your stamps on time with your documents and if your city does it by appointments, do it with time.
>>
>>17138353
read the book until you have it memorized, its not hard

anyway to answer your question move to NYC, enjoy your $1k+ a month rent for a tiny room in the south bronx with 4 room mates.
>>
>>17138272
hmm the test here in NY didn't have any shit like that, it was all just rules of the road and whatnot

I think the one question I got wrong was what are you supposed to do if you get tired, I put turn on loud music instead of pull over and rest. I did that once and had a cop come over and wake me up because I "wasn't pulled over far enough" when I was practically off the road.
>>
>>17138365
I mean, that shit made me really ashamed. Really got me depressed. I really recommend taking it again. Else fucking bitches gets 1000x harder. It's almost as if cars automatically attracted hoes.
>>
>>17138209
LOL
>>
dude if you have a hard time memorizing things use anki to help you practice and retake it when you're ready
>>
>>17138266
>I can't memorize the answers to things like fines.
Pffff come on nigga, I'm an absent-minded narcoleptic so I can't drive because i'll fuckin hit someone.

You can memorize those answers. My memory's shit too (feels bad when a chick asks you for your number and you gotta say "shit i don't know it") but even i can memorize things if i spend enough time doing it over and over again.
Unless you got alzheimer's or brain damage, you can memorize some numbers. Stop making fucking excuses.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.