[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really unsettling ex-gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Hello, total newbie in the neighborhood, but a newbie killing for some advice.

You see, I used to date this one girl, pretty nice, pretty cute, we chatted daily, and shared a lot of common intrests. She was so great that I started crushing on her and the I confessed her.

That was a huge mistake, it all turned into a really toxic relationship that didn't even lasted a month, she even ended by replacing me with my best friend for some reason, and tortured me for a while because she still wanted to be my friend for some reason, but was constantly distching me.

Now, my issue here is that, after a month or two, she has started messaging me on my phone, and not little, friendly messages, no, THIS ALL STARTED WITH HER SENDING ME 29 GUILT TRIPPING MESSAGES.
She says that she wants to be my friend, that she still cares about me and the stuff we used to be, but I don't buy it, I hate her, she has hurted me a lot, she's a monster of a person.
I tried to tell her very nicely that I wasn't up to keep speaking ot her, but, no, she sent me other 20 messages, wanting to call me so we can solve things "like people".

How do I tell her that I'm tired of her bs without hurting her? Because, I'll hate her with every particle of my body, yes, but I'm not a huge jerk like she has been with me all this time.

I've got many more messages from her this last hour, even if she told me that she was tired of speaking to me too. Am I the only one who has the feeling she's going full psychopath on me now?

PS: Again, this is my first time around, so, in case I screw up a reply or something, I suck @ forums!
>>
Tell her to go fuck herself. Then stop replying.
>>
Stop being a bitch. It's time to sack up and tell this bitch to fuck off. She is manipulative and a cancer in your life. Also, your friend is weak for dating her. Cut her out of your life completely.
>>
>>17137499
>it only lasted a month

Why does she care so much?
>>
Stop being a weak willed faggot and tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>17137519
I don't even know? I think it has to do with the near four years of friendship we had, friendship that I guess she wants to recover "because she has been ditched before and hates herself, blah, blah, blah".

I have the feeling she just wants to look good after this whole drama she started on me.

I'm going to listen to the other three Anons I've got and tell her to leave already. I don't like to be called a bitch or a faggot but they've got a point.

PS: I apologize for being late, but my connection is also a bitch.
>>
Alright, but someting that's also really bothering me is the fact that I've talked to the other person before, my best friend. And she has told me before that, despite being my ex the one that confessed, they don't even talk at all.

I think my friend is also being fed with this girl's bs and it's making me so angry I really wish I could adress her directly that she's awful to hold a relationship in general.

You guys think I should do that or just ignored her now that I sent her to hell ?? She's still sending me messages, judging by how my phone is slowly turning into a fancy vibrator.
>>
>>17137499
1) it might be possible that she just actually wants to be friends and ur overthinking it
2) 20 msgs sounds like shes in dire need of a fisting
3) tryna secret motive u and get into relationship but doubt that 1
>>
>>17137641
Block her number
>>
>>17137669
>1) it might be possible that she just actually wants to be friends and ur overthinking it

Believe me, Anon, she sent me 13 messages now, and she basically told me what I told her, which only raises more questions on me.

I don't trust her, but she doesn't trust me either ??
Now she's telling me that my best friend also deserves to be loved, and I'm here like '?????? The hell are you talking about, you neglect this girl too.'

I think she's so invested in her own little world she hasn't noticed the obvious things either.
Oh well, going to wait for her to finish sending messages, she's still writting. This is getting ridiculous, I hope being direct actually works and I can forget her existence already.

>2) 20 msgs sounds like shes in dire need of a fisting
I think doing her the favor could only cause my whole arm to fall off, she's pretty toxic.
>>
Are you by any chance Scandinavian?
>>
>>17137709
Pretty wild guess, Anon, but I'm not. I'm European, though, so I'm giving you that.

Why the question? Any case related to mine?
>>
>>17137721
No just some of your bad English made me think you might, due to some expressions that would make sense if directly translated from Norwegian. Never mind.

Yeah, what the other posters already told you, just go no contact. She'll stop at some point. If you meet her by accident you should have some good one liners picked out, be on your best behaviour and keep it short. Never get into an argument or start yelling. Basically, if you run into her immediately start imagining that you're being filmed, so that you're more likely to avoid doing or saying things you'll regret, or that could be used against you.
>>
UPDATE: So, I let her speak as much as she wanted, and I ended getting nearly 30 messages (I stg my phone is too old for this), let me give you a quick summary about what she told me before, I think, she gave up.

So, after she told me that I was important to her, that she had no chance of getting new friends like I did, after being SO AWFULLY STUBBORN to listen to me she went with this:

>I don't replace people, I meet more people.
>Honestly, I don't trust you.
>I don't want to deal with someone I """"replaced"""".
>I sacrificed too much for you and now you do this to me.
This is also something she has always been too salty about, because she was constantly making things for others just to get other things in exchange.
>Your friends also deserve to have someone you know? Thanks for introducing me to your friend.
You guys can insult me for being THIS stupid, desu.
>I'll miss you. Bye.

Still not believing her, desu.
>>17137678
Going to take your advice now, this is the first number I'm blocking EVER.

Congrats, 4Chan, this bitch has just sent a bitch of an ex to hell and beyond. And advice just in case I fell in love again? I wanna believe not everyone will be THIS toxic after a few years.
>>
>>17137757
Heh, really apologize for that, it's not easy to write on your second language while you just feel like destroying your keyboard to bits, desu, I usually express myself WAY better.

I'll keep your advice in mind, I would not like her to get the cops on me for aarguing with he rin the middle of the street or something. That could get me in pretty serious trouble.

Again, sorry for the broken English and thanks for the advice, you guys know how to help others with their toxic ex s!
>>
>>17137777
I told you to never mind, friend. I don't care if your English is very slightly off, I just thought it would be funny if I guessed correctly.

Good luck and don't look back
>>
>>17137799
Thanks, fellow Anon, I won't, because there are no regrets.

I'll be back just in case I need more advice, though, I'm a total newbie when it comes to love, and guess this wasn't the best way of stepping into such a world.

Will come back with a much more developed English too, it's always nice to read form others that I can still learn much more!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.