[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any point to wish happy birthday to a girl that friendzoned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
She is 26 and I am 21. I kinda orbited a bit around her but nothing crazy. I want to wush her happy birthday so I might have a chance to meet up/date.

>inb4 find someone else
I wish it were this easy. She is non degenerate and has a amazing ass

>pic kinda related, she used to play very high level softball
>>
No. Wishing someone a happy birthday won't get them to want to be with you, especially in your scenario.
>>
Can't you just wish her happy birthday because you are happy she was born in this world on this day and leave it at that WITHOUT your stupid ass orbiting plans?
>>
>>17137067
This. You sound like a 'nice guy'. Those are the slimiest
>>
>>17137066
We used to brunch everytime around her birthday but I don't know anymore, seems pointless now that I know she isn't into me
>>
>>17137075
I was. I want to change man. That's how I acted all my life. What would be the best non nice guy approach?
>>
>>17137082
Wish her a happy birthday without expecting sex/a relationship, but from the goodness of your heart. Or just don't say anything and move on with your life
>>
You know that literally like half the girls that play softball are lesbians, and the other half are frigid, asexual straight girls, right?
>>
>>17137143
I...didn't know that. She is quite frigid/introverted but why? What makes them such ice queens?
>>
File: tmp_3248-images514906806.jpg (7 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3248-images514906806.jpg
7 KB, 240x210
>>17137061
>nothing crazy.
>I want to wush her happy birthday so I might have a chance to meet up/date.
Put the rom-coms down and walk away slowly.

>inb4 find someone else
>I wish it were this easy.
It is.

>She is non degenerate and has a amazing ass
No reason to cling.
>>
>>17137061
You know what people today have forgotten? They've forgotten how to enjoy the present. Just wish her happy birthday because she made you happy for a while and you shared some good times. Even if they were brief.
>>
Why would you want to date a 5 years older grill, anon? You know after she hits her thirties, she will look like a train wreck, right?
>>
>>17137333
I am aware. But I want to enjoy the last years of goodness before it starts to spoil, if long term relationship doesn't work out. I think I could learn a lot from her
>>
>>17137061
I know that in anime really small events are interpreted to have great meanings like indirecto kissu~ and tsundere and shit but that is extremely far from reality.

A birthday wish is such a trivial thing that it will never lead to meeting up or dating.
>>
>>17137350
But how can you enjoy the remaining time if you only dream about her? Go tell her what is on your mind and see what happens. Life is too short to wait things happen by chance. Take some action and find out the result then man the fuck up and continue your youth. You have nothing to lose..
>>
>>17137364
I kinda admitted my feelings, I made some moves and wasn't really receptive or maybe I wasn't persistant enough. I once texted her if she was interested to know more about me and if not, what am I to her. And said I was a 2nd degree friend and is sorry to have mislead me. Also, she has a hard time getting over her ex
>>
>>17137369
I see. Well, tbqh, you're not on her list. Maybe she acts nice because she want to keep her innocent image of herself or something like that. I was told the same things a few times.. Then after 1 month, she was banging someone else.
My adv is try to move on, although I know it's difficult for a period. It's even more difficult if you see/meet her everyday. Try to ignore her, unfollow her on every social sites, start /fit/ and move on. She's not the only gal on earth, you'll meet eventually your soul mate.
>>
>>17137389
I am fit. Well not huge but I do a lot of track and field, mainly 200m. I just...want to be more alpha and I don't want her to act innocent with me. I wonder how can I turn the favor
>>
>>17137401
Forget this alpha shit and forget her. She's not interested in you. Maybe you look for a good gf in the wrong place. Go get a nerdy, shy, socially rejected girl and transform her in what do you want her to become. You don't have to be alpha with this kind of girls, you'll have to be nice. That's all.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.