[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I see couples I feel really jealous and inadequate and sad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 600x450
When I see couples I feel really jealous and inadequate and sad that I'm missing out

How do I stop feeling so bad when I see couples?
>>
Well, just because they're a couple doesn't mean they're not miserable. Maybe they're unhappy. You can't really tell from the surface. But in general, look for your own relationship
>>
>>17136986
It doesn't matter if they're miserable they get to experience something that I can't
>>
>>17136982
I know this feel. Especially when the girl is my type/my preference of girl. I have this same feeling, it's quite dreadful :(. I can't help but wonder and envy.
>>
>>17136982
Get your own partner.

>but I can't

Sure you can. Even quasimodos of the world have partners. If your standards are not commensurate with your attractiveness, you need to lower them and play in your own league. Otherwise stop whining.
>>
>>17137056
I don't have any standards to lower
>>
We need 3 stickies:
one for suicides
one for getting gf/bf
one for stopping being NEET :-)

How do you get mods attentions to make this happen?
>>
>>17137151
Say
>HEY YOU GUISSSS we need some stickies, m8
And then get ignored

Also did anyone get the reference I just made? I thought it went perfectly with this thread.
>>
>>17136982
What bothers me is when I see a couple and the girl is checking me out.

It's like wow if I was her bf I'd be pissed that she was looking at other dudes.

Basically, women are terrible people---avoid them at all costs!!
>>
>>17137164
If you were attractive enough for a girl to actually check you out, you wouldn't be without a girlfriend. Stop being so delusional
>>
>>17137163
:-)

ok so according to this
>https://www.4chan.org/faq#sticky
you need mod to do that and mod is
>https://www.4chan.org/faq#whomod
and it says you contact ? here
>https://www.4chan.org/contact
And here we are the final solution
https://www.4chan.org/feedback

Ok, your satirical post made me to try this feature, in the worst case I will get banana.
>>
>>17137056
>play in your own league

How do you 'play' in any league at all? Like how do you date?
>>
>>17137192

>if you were attractive you'd automatically have a gf
>even though he says specifically that he avoids them at all costs
>shed just magically form by his hip
>>
>>17136982
get into 4 shitty relationships and ull barf every time u see a couple together
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.