[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redo college? Wasted 8 years.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: RMIT_POS_CMYK.jpg (194 KB, 1609x721) Image search: [Google]
RMIT_POS_CMYK.jpg
194 KB, 1609x721
Hi,

I started studying at RMIT University in year 2009.

My 1st semester went well, not to mention that while doing English course at REW and Foundation studies all my grades were -great- never the less.

Prior to 1st year in university, I had few occasions where specific tutors would use Symbolism, hint to me that -there is this Arab guy in this class who we want him to join us- I kept not paying attention, as I was the only -Arab- guy.. sigh..

Am from Dubai, my family holds main jobs in very effective government positions.

What do I get? Good life, privilege and he threaten me that they control this -mimicking sex-.. I kinda told him to screw himself and his Jewish Zionist masters -lulz it was worth the try his facial expression was priceless-..

5 girls I dated it dumped me, got Credit Cards...lulz?

Next morning the tutor was so mean, always using symbolism and lookin at me T.T.

I passed 70%, but then gave up. Never expected Australia as illuminatis island.

The problem was 1st year, I passed it with flying colours, all lecturers seemed to be -your every day teacher- that's it..

But in 2nd year, shit. They sent me the force of the illuminati Lecturers, they were so mean to me. Emails were being replied with utmost douchness. I wouldn't pass their subjects. Eventho am doing well!

Le me & buddy -indian- got the same report, same numbers, same details. Just different context to avoid Plagiarism. I would get 40% and he will get 90%.. wtf?

Not only PJR, Katrina Neville, Brendan McGrath, etc..

One time, in EEET2250 the lecturer started it being friendly telling the class that "there a guy here from UAE, we can make him hate this University, if he move to other we will send our troops there, ah you see? you are not the only one who can have troops,,, -tried to mention half my name- so why don't you come to my office and discuss it". Then things became ugly really. Bullying at full throttle. In front of 300 students.
>>
So 8 years? 1 year doing Ennglish, 1 year doing Foundation then 6 years doing Major? failed many subjects I guess.
>>
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
Go to your Dean of Student and discuss these issues with him, and get the academic senate involved to appeal your grades.

I do NOT recommend using stupid ass words like "Jewish Zionist masters" or "illuminati" or "symbolism".
>>
I don't quite understand. This jappened before and your thinking of going to that school again or?
If that's the case find another school. Collage proffessors stay there until they find their decaying bodies in their office, it's a very good lifestyle and they want to keep it for as long as possible. There's a high chance they'll still be there.
Find a decent collage where the people aren't racist fuckwits and have an IQ that's acceptable for an educator, not a witch hunting peasant
>>
I entered college when I was 18. Left it when I hit 25.

Am just thinking of trying to get a degree again. As I bailed of Australia. Not many know what happened to me there. Those illuminatis were everywhere.

want a list of some things they did to me?

1. Poison in food.
2. Breaking into my home scanning PC and placing Sub7 "lulz" spyware.
3. Black Box spying device in my car "just ATMega board with microphones and SIM module" hooked up hot wired to the battery.
4. Cloned -home- number with a woman copying my Mum voice.. lulz.
5. In each class 3 students that do nothing but just sitting.. watching me.
6. Moved to 103 Betula avenue, student share house, 4 jewish girls moved in and started raping me while I was asleep -when am drunk or high.. had hidden camera in my bedroom when it started happening often-..
7. When I ride my motorbike "GSX-R 600 K7" some of these jewish people would place oil in roundabouts or corners specially when I ride late at night.
8. They placed a Kangaroo for me to Tbon while riding in the canyon late at night, heard their conversation celebrating my death. Eventho I survived it but stopped my bike to check it in next corner. Ran away as soon as I heard their steps while running towards me.
9. Customs & Border control were mean, they sent a guy in my flight to drop a substance that would make customs dog smell my butt for minutes. Customs officer threatn not to move otherwise I get arrested.
10. A woman that was next to me on flight was given Alcohol instead of Apple Juice "they thought it was my Mum, wtf Emirates Airline? I thought Dubai Ruler is not illuminati... sigh."
11. Customs Australia in Melbourne Airport stripped her, searching all over her body even doing nasty things like prostate exam and vaginal... "am serious".... turns out Saudi woman Saudi Arabia intel sent.
12. Police were pulling me over daily, whenever they see me, I would get frisk searched.

Now throw an insult. My life was hell in Australia.
>>
>>17136850

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaym
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.