[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smoke weed without smelling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
How can I smoke weed without it smelling?

I'm crashing at my dad's place for the week but he's out for a couple days. I want to smoke but he knows the neighbours very well and they'd probably say something. I don't want to smoke in the house for obvious reasons.

There's a garage at the end of my garden that I will probably smoke in, but the neighbours still use their garden (shed converted into a bedroom).

So my plan is to smoke in the garage but obviously without making it really obvious. Tips?

I have access to a bunch of household items. I don't have access to a bong or a vape.

p.s. how do I fend off a smoker's cough (of course, apart from smoking less)
>>
Forego this bullshit smoking idea, go to the dollar store and get a saucepan and make yourself weed butter.
>>
There's no way to smoke weed without making a stink.

Just go somewhere else if you need to smoke that bad.
>>
>>17136726
This
Or you can get dryer sheets/cinnamon
>>
yeah why the fuck don't you just find a nice spot like we all used to do?
>>
>>17136699
vaporizer
smell and coughing solved
and for fucks sake, do some research on your own. understand the shit you put in your body. please do not become a dudeweedlmao. cannabis is great for many reasons, but people who act like jackasses about it give us all a bad name.
>>
>>17136782
I'm looking into buying a vape, but I want to get a good one that wont break a week after buying it. what did I say that makes you think im a dudeweedlmao kind of guy?

>>17136724
won't that stink up the house
>>
>>17136699
>smoke while hidden behind trees
>wash hands, brush teeth, change clothes or even just shower and you're good
>>
>>17136788
You;d have to throw the saucepan away, but no. weed butter doesn't stink up the house.
>>
>>17136699
Make edibles
>>
I'm not sure why this hasn't been suggested, or why you didn't think of it yet, but just take a fucking walk??? It takes about 15 minutes to walk a mile, you can get pretty far from the house and go smoke there...
>>
>>17136811
why the fuck would he have to throw it away?
>>17136828
it has been suggested more than once, but op seems to ignore that piece of advice.. OP GO FIND A FUCKING SPOT AND SMOKE THERE
>>
>>17136828
>>17136841
I'M LAZY AS FUCK AND DON'T WANT TO GO ANYWHERE

but seriously? I can't be bothered to risk a police confrontation. I know I'd probably just get a warning but even so.
>>
>>17136841
>>17136828
Yeah OP. Just take a walk. That's the best option man. I mean you can't smoke anywhere near the house or even on the roof without the smell lingering there.

Just walk man and you'll be able to smoke
>>
>>17136788
> get a good one that wont break a week after buying it
pax 2 for portable use. do not bother with pax 1, it is cheaper but has several key design flaws that make it more of a pain in the ass than it is worth. arizer extreme q or volcano for home use.
>what did I say that makes you think im a dudeweedlmao kind of guy?
you are asking people on a mongolian sock knitting board for information that is freely available through conventional search engines. this is obviously not 100% confirmation, but it suggests that you have not done any research of your own. really, i just try to do what i can to curtail/put an end to dudeweedlmaoing. i am a responsible cannabis user, and have been for many years. dudeweedlmaos perpetuate the antipot stigma that we have been working against for a long time. so if you are not dudeweedlmao, good on you. teach others not to dudeweedlmao. if you are dudeweedlmao, stop that shit.
>>
>>17136846
Like what the hell, seriously. Where do you live? Don't you have a fucking forest? or just walk in a place that's not very busy. if you see the police, just kill the joint and empty it fast, i don't really see what they'd be able to do about it then.

I mean, you can't just expect to be able to stay in your parent's home and smoke weed
>>
>>17136856
I smoke almost every day but it's always at the end of the day. I never smoke if have to do something (work, uni etc.).

I work on not letting weed affect my productivity, and it works pretty well.

Also >>17136857
I just took these few days off because I've just finished my uni work and wanted some time to myself and my Dad said his house was free so here I am. And no there's no forests round here, the nearest thing is a park but there's kids there until late.
>>
>>17136882
I don't really believe that you have no where to go, but I guess American cities are very different from ours, assuming you American.

anyways, if your neighbours aren't in their garden i think you'll be fine. i've smoked on my balcony (just 2nd floor) countless times, even once when my mom was sitting just on the ground below the balcony. as long as they don't see you smoking

but even if you cannot find a spot, just go for a walk in a neighbourhood that's not busy and smoke discretely while walking
>>
>>17136905
I'm in the UK if that makes a difference.
>>
>>17136948
Whaaat, well i'd never have thought that'd be a problem. there must be a place to go, it can't be that different from denmark. surely there are not children all over that park that you mentioned?
>>
File: 1276224714425.jpg (10 KB, 336x322) Image search: [Google]
1276224714425.jpg
10 KB, 336x322
>I'm not addicted guys !
>>
>>17136699
...use edibles?
>>
>>17137005
Don't they stink up the house to cook?
>>
>>17137013
they actually don't, trust me. i was really worried the first few times making hot chocolate with hashish, but there's nothing to worry about unless he is going to enter the house while you are still making it.

also tried with skunk, same thing
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.