[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans Girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 10
File: 86e9e0e1b3-1461903110563.jpg (39 KB, 459x580) Image search: [Google]
86e9e0e1b3-1461903110563.jpg
39 KB, 459x580
Hey /adv/.

So I met this transgirl over WoW on Thursday may 5(coincidentally on my birthday) and we started talking about things and it eventually led to sexual stuff.

She then told me some pretty depressing shit about her life and how much she wishes she could have a womb and give birth like a real woman and that that tears her apart inside. There's a lot of other things that were fucked up but I'll leave it at that. Point being, I've felt an extreme amount of pity and desire to make her happy.

Fast forward a few days and we're now calling each other daily over skype and saying sexual things and even masturbated together over call.

What my deal is is, why do I like this girl so much? She really isn't that physically attractive at all(pre-op, no HRT yet, can hear the man-voice at certain times) but makes my dick extremely hard every time she says certain things or when I think about her. I am not gay in anyway and male features do not physically turn me on other than cocks. But for some reason I feel like I could have sex with her even if she looked like a man and enjoy it. She's also extremely autistic just like me and loves writing and other nerd shit.

I want to tell her I love her, but we feel it's too hasty in the "relationship" and would come off as naive or ridiculous.

Help me out here guys. Pic Unrelated.
>>
File: 1363642254487.jpg (722 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1363642254487.jpg
722 KB, 1280x800
It's not a girl, it's a man that wishes they were a girl. That will never change.
>>
>>17135366
I'm aware. Even if it is a mental disorder, I still think the best way for the people who have the problem to deal with it is through transitioning. They can always decide later on if they don't feel as if they'll pass as a woman/man since the effects of HRT are mostly temporary except for maybe voice deepening from testosterone and tits. My girlfriend, well, my friend, understands this.
>>
File: 1462236804280.jpg (11 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
1462236804280.jpg
11 KB, 250x230
>>17135362
Stop addressing him as she. It's a guy who wants to be a girl. You might not be gay but if you're attracted to cock you're 100% confirmed bisexual.
>>
Well you like this person because you have developed an emotional connection and they have a penis or something you are attracted to.
>>
>>17135366
yes, but I'd say a more accurate definition would be a man that feels like they're a girl
>>
>>17135362
Uh if you are attracted to Penis than you are gay/be sexual.
>>
I think you've already made up your mind on how you feel about this woman. you could bring her spirits up by referring her to look up how women that are barren get over not being able to procreate. that'd probably make her feel better and like she could relate which is what crazy people who believe they should be another gender like to read/"relate" to. anyway, be with/involve yourself with whoever makes you happy. and if she does, then have fun man don't let anything stop you.
>>
>>17135362
also, you may be 10% gay.
I love woman with all my heart but I'd fuck a 5 foot skinny fem Asian man over literally any other type of man. I consider myself slightly bi only because dick and balls don't make me want to puke. it's just whoever its on that kills
>>
>>17135362
>I am not gay
lil bit jpg
>>
>These replies
FFS, this isn't /pol/. Get out of your basement and talk to some people people who are different than you, you'll learn a lot.

You like this girl for who she is as a person instead of how she looks physically. That's pretty awesome! Be happy that you found someone that makes you happy.
>>
>>17135362
>she
>>
>>17135423
sorry anon, but there's nothing /pol/ about the statement "sucking a tranny's dick is a little bit gay"
>>
>>17135439
Heh. I was more referring to those calling a trans woman a man. It's about the most redpill thing you can say besides "I hate Mexicans". Rude.
>>
You'll get more helpful advice about this on /lgbt/
>>
>>17135393
Thank you, my nigga. I just feel as though it's super early but it feels so right for some reason.
>>17135379
>>17135391
>>17135409
>>17135420
The penis is a visual sexual queue for men. I'm not saying I want to suck or take cocks in my ass as those actions do not turn me on in the slightest and just come off as faggot shit. It's just that the image of a hard cock arouses me because of what it represents just like watching a cock pulse inside a pussy makes me hard too.
>>
Go find an actual girl not a man LARPing as a woman
>>
>>17135454
So you're saying you wouldn't suck a really cute, feminine trans girl's cock?
>>
>>17135458
Really depends how much I care about her, but no that doesn't turn me on at all.
>>
File: 6fSD00e.jpg (73 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
6fSD00e.jpg
73 KB, 750x750
>>17135470
Let's say the girl was pic related, you care about her and she cares about you. She wants her dick sucked and she wants to get fucked. Do you?
>>
>>17135362
>There's a lot of other things that were fucked up

Honestly curious, I want to know what it's like to be trans but I can only imagine how much it sucks
>>
>>17135503
See
>>17135453
>>
>>17135362
>I am not gay in anyway and male features do not physically turn me on other than cocks

Subtlety out the window
>>
>>17135362
is this the best pic you have of him or of you? wtf
>>
>>17135454
>faggot shit
I sense anger. You're probably gay and there's nothing wrong with that
>>
>>17135476
Yes if it would make her happy. I wouldn't like it though and probably would only do it once if it was really unbearable.
>>17135503
She fell in love with a 21 year old guy at 15 who had cancer and fucking died. He didn't even tell her about it and when she found out she couldn't grieve at the time because she was at her little cousin's birthday. She's also been molested as a child, raped her first time having sex by a drunk guy who shit on her bed and was bullied through school for being different. That and the sad things she told me about her family when she was growing up were pretty fucking hard to take for me for some reason.
>>
>>17135510
That's actually not a pic of her or me. That's a content aware version of my yung nigga Logan. I can post my and her pic if you want though. No shame.
>>
>>17135530
Ah. Well post it :p
>>
>>17135530
looks are sadly important, please show as her and your picture.
>>
>>17135530
would she appreciate you posting pictures of her on 4chan without her permission

if she knew you were the kind of person to do someting like that would she still like you
>>
>>17135476
Is that a transgender person?
>>
>>17135525
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17135559
Yes
>>
File: boku dake.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
boku dake.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>>17135362
you're bisexual, there's nothing wrong with that.

I'm in the same boat, it took me a few years to actually come to terms with it and stop making up excuses. You don't want to offend her so you keep telling yourself that she's 100% woman, but she's not at the moment, and that's okay. She's working on it and it probably means more to her to have that support to help her become the person she truly wants to be. But at the moment, if she is outwardly male, and you're still attracted to her nonetheless; sounds more like you're pansexual and probably very accepting, which is good (not polyamorous, two different things).

Just be there for her during her transition, support her in anyway possible. Just be warned that she's going to be going through a lot of emotion ups and downs because of dysphoria, but talking and keeping in contact will help her get through it. It's definitely worth it, in my opinion, to stick through it, and it sounds like you're drawn to her because you have a nurturing personality and want to help her reach her full potential of happiness.

Good luck, anon.
>>
You're gay and "she" is a he.
>>
File: notgaybro.jpg (157 KB, 846x845) Image search: [Google]
notgaybro.jpg
157 KB, 846x845
>>17135536
Her on top, me on the bottom.
>>
>>17135592
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO she's adorable and you look like a convict

seriously bro, is that your mugshot?
>>
>>17135362
also, if she's having issues coming to terms with being 'barren' remind her that there are plenty of women who deal with fertility issues and that doesn't make them any less of a woman. remind her that other options are available, but like someone else mentioned maybe refer her to something about other women who've come to terms with their infertility; they also go through the thoughts of being 'less woman', it might help your girl cope.
>>
>>17135592
Your bottom right looks like a mugshot Op. Unlike many wear it, the long hair suits you well. Your girlfriend is a cutie. I like her lipstick! I'd never be brave enough to try an orangey color (I'm a femanon).
>>
>>17135603
was just about to say this, always wanted to try it but couldn't.
>>
>>17135607
>>17135603
>>17135595
Student ID, brehs. Thanks for the compliments anyway, I wasn't fishing for them but whatevs. She is also like 6'2 as well.
>>
>>17135592
well i suggest that those are her best pics... give it a try. She will be in the future only better lookswise.
>>
>>17135617
>Tall
>Cute
>Can pull off bold makeup

Has she ever considered modeling?
>>
>>17135628
She told me she used to do modeling before actually. She's gotten a little pudgy since then but I'm trying to egg her on to get back into shape and back to doing some exercise because I think it would help her mood.

She was really self conscious about her height too. She originally told me she was like 5'6, then she started incrementing it up by an inch every time it was brought up. It was really cute. She was happy when I told her I love tall women since I am pretty tall myself.
>>
>>17135640
sounds like you're both happy with your situation, and that's all that really matters

have fun, OP, and good luck!
>>
>>17135649
Thanks, friend.
>>
>>17135592
Why would you post a mugshot?
>>
>>17135659
Student ID photo.
>>
>>17135649
>>17135640
>>17135652
If you're honestly happy then who the fuck cares. Get a surrogate and have kids because the white race needs more births
>>
>>17135447
>Heh. I was more referring to those calling a trans woman a man.

You don't have to be from /pol/ to think with common sense, anon. It's a guy no matter how you cut it.
>>
>>17135423
>>17135447

>you need to be from /pol/ to be anti-trans

what

do you think literally everyone except /pol/ considers transgender individuals to be their preferred gender?
>>
>>17135447
>It's about the most redpill thing you can say besides "I hate Mexicans". Rude.

Ok you're an idiot but if you're happy with this woman then stay with her.
>>
>>17135706
That was me, a random anon, not OP
>>
File: itsaman.jpg (13 KB, 380x281) Image search: [Google]
itsaman.jpg
13 KB, 380x281
>>17135592
>>
>>17135447
>calling a trans woman a man. It's about the most redpill thing you can say besides "I hate Mexicans". Rude.

Fuck off right this instant. And no, not from /pol/ either. Hating people is a lot different than perceiving them a different way than they perceive themselves. I don't consider trannies to be the gender they consider themselves to be, that's my perception of them. It isn't based around hate or 'bigotry' or ignorance, I just perceive them how I perceive them. It doesn't hurt them (aside from their fee fees) if I perceive them a different way than they perceive themselves.

You do NOT have a right to demand someone else to view you a certain way.
>>
>>17135592
At least he's not a total Hon. I used to mess around with trannies too, but they were from the Philippines.Besides fapping to them I definitely don't recommend falling in love with them though, in the end they're still fucked in the head.
>>
>>17135592
Both of you are ugly.

He's obviously a man.

You look socially awkward as hell
>>
>>17135716
Fine, sure, see them how you want to. Calling a trans woman "he" or a trans man "she" is still rude as fuck. Life is hard enough for them without the jabs.
>>
This thread got gay as fuck. I mean it was always gay but wew lads
>>
>>17135722
>Fine, sure, see them how you want to. Calling a trans woman "he" or a trans man "she" is still rude as fuck. Life is hard enough for them without the jabs.

You're asking me to lie to myself via forcing myself to refer to people as something I don't see them as. It's the equivalent of asking me to call you "super godking jeffery" and getting pissy when I call you Jeff. It isn't a jab, I'm expressing myself from my point of view. If their emotional state is so bad that calling them a he shatters them, then maybe they aren't mentally fit enough to transition?

Or we as a society could make "biological sex at birth" what pronouns are based off instead. Considering how that's infinitely more relevant than gender (except in more conservative areas where gender roles are still in place - which wouldn't respect transgender individuals anyway), it makes a lot more logical sense. Especially considering how that's something concrete and can be observed.
>>
>>17135362
> I am not gay in anyway and male features do not physically turn me on other than cocks

I've got some bad news for you senpai
>>
>>17135722
>Calling a trans woman "he" or a trans man "she" is still rude as fuck

Calling someone what they are is rude as fuck? I could understand if it was something considered negative but male/female in and of themselves aren't negative at all. You think trannies are the gender they say they are - fine that's your right to do so. Many people do not. So what's the issue? Is a transgender individual really going to associate with someone who doesn't support them anyway?

I agree with

>>17135725

What's the problem with assigning pronouns by biological (chromosome) sex?
>>
>>17135725
>>17135731
I assume you manage to interact with black people IRL without calling them niggers to their face. So be considerate of a fellow human being's feelings and call them what makes them feel comfortable. It's not that difficult.

"Super godfucking Jeffrey" has actual mental retardation or is just fucking with you.
>>
>>17135362
>I am not gay in anyway and male features do not physically turn me on other than cocks.

Kek, I remember when I was in denial too when I fapped to trannies years ago. Listen OP, you are no longer straight, that ship has sailed. You're bi-sexual now, m8.
>>
>>17135375
Statistics disagree with you.
>>
>I'm not gay
>I like a dude in drag
>I also like cock

i have some bad news
>>
>>17135737
I'm not racist, so I don't see black people as 'niggers'. I do see transgender individuals as their biological sex at birth, so I refer to them as such.

I will not lie to protect the fee fees of the emotionally fragile.
>>
>>17135737
>a racial slur used to hurt someone
>versus
>literally the biological reality of a person

Whether people call them by their pronouns doesn't matter, the reality that they will never be the opposite gender and no surgery is going to change it for them.
>>
>>17135722
Don't get trolled so hard OP.
>>17135725
I know you're trolling OP but I'll still reply b/c this is a valid point for a lot of people.
No one is trying to bring you to lie to yourself. Just telling you to stfu. Your right to your own opinion doesn't extend to insulting other people with it. A common mistake.
In my head you look like trigglypuff while you exclaim
>it's a man, it's a man
>>
>>17135750
>I know you're trolling OP

I'm not

>No one is trying to bring you to lie to yourself. Just telling you to stfu. Your right to your own opinion doesn't extend to insulting other people with it.

Consider that all I've said in this thread is arguing against the person claiming that only literal nazis don't think of transgender individuals as their preferred gender. It is NOT insulting at all. It's a viewpoint.

>In my head you look like trigglypuff

are you trying to 'speak my language' by spewing entry level /pol/-encyclopedia dramatica shit
>>
I suppose people can change gender identity at the snap of a finger but In my opinion sex can't be changed with surgery. I would however try to refer to them as their preferred gender just because I'm a placater. It might take me a year or longer but I think I could eventually feel natural using their preferred pronoun. But i would always see them as they were born. However not in a malicious way. Just be happy in your relationship and don't worry about how people react or feel. And don't let people like me ruin your moods.
>>
>>17135744
>>17135745
When you don't call a trans person their preferred pronouns, you are loudly annoncing "I disrespect you"

>Hi Matthew
>I go by Matt, actually
>But Matthew is the name on your birth certificate, Matthew.
>I really don't like being called that
>But you look so much more like a Matthew to me, Matthew!

Do you see how that above conversation is douchey and how Matt might get tired of that shit?
>>
>>17135745
You're just going out of your way to hurt people when not doing that is extremely low effort.
>This cake tastes like SHIT, aunt Maggie.
>I will never call it anything but SHIT, because that's the reality of it
>Oh, did I hurt your precious fee-fees? Well I refuse to feed your delusion, your cake is SHIT
>>
There's nothing wrong with disrespecting someone you don't agree with
>>
>>17135768
Yes there is. Sorry.
>>
>>17135756
>are you trying to 'speak my language'
>'speak my language'
>MY language

> Summer is coming
>>
>>17135761
What's more disrespectful though? Calling someone something they don't like to be called (as well as having a logical explanation for why you're calling them it), or demanding someone refer to you as something they don't believe you are? It's a bit more like

>"Hey my nickname is rattlesnake"
>"Haha that's cool bob"
>"Call me rattlesnake"

But honestly, pronouns are even less than that. They're literally only used when you're not directly talking to the person they're describing. So in reality it's much more like this:

>"Hey my nickname is rattlesnake"
>"Haha, bob has such cool nicknames"
>"Call me rattlesnake whenever you mention me!"

Again, what's wrong with as a society defining pronouns by biological sex at birth?
>>
>>17135784
what are you even talking about

the guy isn't calling the language his, he was implying that you were trying to talk in the language of pol-with him implying that you were implying he goes there
>>
>>17135525
>She fell in love with a 21 year old guy at 15 who had cancer and fucking died. He didn't even tell her about it and when she found out she couldn't grieve at the time because she was at her little cousin's birthday. She's also been molested as a child, raped her first time having sex by a drunk guy who shit on her bed and was bullied through school for being different. That and the sad things she told me about her family when she was growing up were pretty fucking hard to take for me for some reason.

Unfortunately you'll eventually find out most of this is lies and exaggeration. It's to get attention and lash out at her family/relatives/friends who've told her to 'get real' and stop the bullshit.

Stop referring to 'it' as 'she. It's not a woman or girl, it's a man/boy.
>>
>>17135756
Also didn't hear a single argument from you.

>muh opinions
>muh oversimplified worldview

Sorry to break it to you but we perceive ourselves with our brains wich sadly neither have nutsacks nor vagoos.
>>
>>17135812
Okay, first argument:

It would be better to define pronouns by the biological sex determined at birth for the individual as it is something concrete and observable.
>>
File: 1426307175046.jpg (59 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1426307175046.jpg
59 KB, 960x720
>>17135454
>it's just that the image of a hard cock arouses me
>not gay
>>
>>17135812
Why is it that the person with the more liberal opinion always disregards the opposition with "your view is bigoted/oversimplified/etc" and gives off the air of pretentiousness and false superiority? It's so fucking annoying and it's the reason you burnouts are a joke
>>
>>17135816
hardmode don't mention fee fees
>>
>>17135810
Not what I gathered from his post. Might be though, English is not my mother-tongue.
>>
>>17135801
>What's more disrespectful though

You honestly think Matt is the disrespectful one in my example?

>Again, what's wrong with as a society defining pronouns by biological sex at birth?

But that's not what society does. That's what rude people do. Etiquette dictates that you call them by their preferred pronouns, look it up.

Also, this >>17135766 . Think what you want inwardly. It takes very little effort on your part to not be outwardly douchey.
>>
>>17135816
That's what we call birth sex, or "gender assigned at birth". There's already a term for that.
>>
>>17135841
Boys have penises
Girls have vaginas
>>
>>17135362
Guy.
Likes a guy.
Gets turned on by a guy.
Masturbates to a guy.
Gets turned on by penises.
Is dating a guy.
Says he's not gay.
>>
>>17135600
It's a fucking guy with a dick!

Shouldn't THAT make him less a woman and more of a guy?
>>
>>17135846
It's fine for you to think that. There's no reason for you to go out of your way to hurt someone because they're trans though.
>>
>>17135816
That's not an argument, that's an opinion, and based on a logical falacy.

> there are only 2 genders
> basing something so important to ones sqlf worth on something so easily mistaken

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complete_androgen_insensitivity_syndrome
Is this a girl or a boy now?
>>
>>17135829
> gives off the air of pretentiousness and false superiority?
only looks like that from below
>>
>>17135846
See
>>17135878
>>
Is OP even here anymore?
>>
>>17135911
OP here.

Last post before I left was >>17135662

I don't disagree with the fact they are still their biological sex, you can't change chromosomes. What I do think however is there is no actual cure or treatment to their condition and they live miserably and transitioning is the only thing that seems to help them in any regard with mental stability, health, and reducing their dysphoria.

Put yourself in their position for once and imagine waking up the next day as the opposite sex, except with nothing different other than the shape of your body and the function of your genitals.
>>
>>17136322
You realise that the suicide rate for post ops sky rocket right?
>>
>she's a girl

Lol, no. No matter how much either of you try to convince yourselves otherwise, he's a dude.
>>
Pregnancy and childbirth suck so much, I'm only having a second child if I adopt or find a surrogate to carry it for me. Trust me when I say that all she's missing is vomit, back pain, hemorrhoids, and shitting on a table in front of a room full of people. I know people tend to want what they can't have, but take my advice here and tell her that pregnancy is godawful, the only cool part is the lactation (if you're into that sort of thing).

>I'm not gay
You are a little if a pre-op non-HRT trans gets your dick hard.

Anyway, I think trans is a mental illness and reinforces potentially harmful ideas about gender differences, but ultimately it's not my place to say it's wrong, especially since I'm mentally ill myself. Just be aware that if you go for this transwoman, they have a really high suicide rate. You'll probably have to deal with accompanying depression at some point or another. It's up to you to decide exactly how much crazy you're willing to tolerate.
>>
File: 1462507783275.jpg (53 KB, 457x446) Image search: [Google]
1462507783275.jpg
53 KB, 457x446
>>17135366
most trans men are always fully of mental delusions.

you better run fucking fast op. for good measure id just start new on another server to get away from him.

i love you love him/her but its not worth falling in love with something that falls on a higher probability of being mentally unstable
>>
>>17135362

There's a lot of men out there that aren't turned on by masculine features, but are still gay. That's why there are feminine homos out there. The opposite holds true for Lesbos.

Just admit to yourself you're a pensil pusher and you'll be fine. Come to terms with your inner feelings.
>>
>>17135834
No, he definitely was referring to you using pol language
>>
I'm dropping in to counteract the inevitable hoard of transphobic crap

If you like her OP, just let things take their course and don't hold back solely on other people telling you how you feel. Also I just wanted to add that womb transplants are going to be readily available to trans women in the future.
I would personally give my ovum to legit transgender women and I know many other femanons from lolcow and cgl have echoed this opinion.
>>
>>17136331
Source? Couldn't find anything stating post-ops are more suicidal than pre-ops, just that transsexuals in general are more suicidal than the general population.

Would like a study that actually proves that and goes over why specifically post-ops kill themselves more than pre-ops as well.
>>
File: trendy.png (134 KB, 1748x960) Image search: [Google]
trendy.png
134 KB, 1748x960
>>17136570
the whole gender movement/trans movement, whatver. Has only been a problem in most recent years (2014). Before the 2010s this whole thing was never a problem. This is mostly being isolated to western nations.

literally no other demograph is having a cultural diversity problem. 3rd wave feminism is a bunch of college students who believe they are actually similar to the civil rights movements in the hippy days.

this whole social movement happening now can be pretty much sumed up as people creating a problem, and they have the answer to it.

youre not leading a movement. youre following one. The only people who agree with you are your fellow gender studies peers and professors.
>>
>>17136570
Well the problem is we want children that are both ours genetically.

Of course that's just wishful thinking and I doubt we'll discover the technology to create egg cells with the genetic material of a biological man in our lifetime if at all.

Thank you though, if we do eventually decide to have kids, we plan on having a child with my DNA and one with hers. I appreciate people like you who show compassion for people like her.
>>
>>17136665
Why does somebody have to be an SJW to show compassion to people who have problems? Even if transgenderism is a mental disorder, why do these people deserve less compassion for their problems than other people?

I understand how you feel though. I used to not give a shit about trans people and just saw them as melodramatic whiners, and some of them actually are just that and the transgirl I'm seeing agrees as well.
>>
>>17136689
Not them, but it's not that they deserve less compassion. It's that any other mental illness doesn't have people clamoring to reinforce it, or calling anyone who suggests therapy/medication "phobic".

The problem isn't compassion, the problem is showing compassion in a way that could do more harm than good by reinforcing a delusion.
>>
>>17136704
Well I can't find anything proving that SRS makes them more likely to kill themselves, so at any rate whether transitioning is effective therapy is unknown, but that's really only because it's not a highly studied topic.

So far outside of the barriers to fertility, the only thing causing the suicide phenomenon is social exclusion. I'm not condemning people for reacting the way they do, it's just human nature to reject what is radically different or doesn't follow the norm. It's why racism and prejudice exist.

Trans people are also probably more likely to kill themselves because finding romantic partners who view them as what they perceive themselves rather than as a fetish or as a homosexual viewing them as their biological sex is really difficult and that is important because it either reinforces their belief that they're truly the sex they think they are which makes them feel validated, or it breaks the illusion and causes dysphoria. Lots of trans people struggle with being passable, and it's really important to their self image.

Honestly I blame SJWs that scream oppression and injustice indiscriminately for creating this image of hypocrisy and hubris that surround trans people. It makes it so real data is most likely going to be completely twisted or disregarded because of people's selfish ideology wars. Their "efforts" work to the detriment of what they claim to be fighting for, which really just shows you the true agenda of Third Wave Feminism and Cultural Marxism as a whole. It's just the devil dressed as a Saint. It's fucking cancer.

The girl I'm seeing thinks the exact same way, which is part of the reason I like her so much.
>>
>>17136665
>transphobia
>most searched in Canada
Got I hate my fucking country.
>>
>>17136522
Just shows how infested this board is with folks from /pol as I've never been there.
>>
>>17136704
>reinforcing a delusion

You probably also think that being gay is a mental illness and should be cured, right?
>>
>>17135375
yes lack of estrogen makes u want a penis built into u
>>
>>17135420
LOL
>>
>>17135525
ur pretty dum, she fell in "love" with an older man and was "raped" by an older man. stop being a retard this beast wants sex and ur the next bait.
>>
>>17135550
well boards get deleted in 3days
>>
>>17135362
My birthday too.

Shots out
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.