[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women care about penis size? I have shit girth and 4 inches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1462931428353.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
1462931428353.png
17 KB, 882x758
Do women care about penis size? I have shit girth and 4 inches erect penis I don't think I'll ever get a girlfriend.
>>
Is the first thing a girl sees when you introduce yourself your dick?
The answer to that is the answer you're looking for
>>
Some do, some don't.

I dated a guy with the exact cock you described and it was some of the best sex I've ever had. On the other hand, my current boyfriend has the biggest dick I've gotten my hands on and apparently one of his exes complained to all of their mutual friends about how small he was.

Just find someone who isn't a size queen. This may be easier said than done, but it's possible.
>>
What makes guys with small dicks suck is their massive insecurity. In theory, small dicks shouldn't be an issue, but the guys that have them often act like giant douchebags to compensate for it for some reason

just don't be an insecure douche and you'll be fine
>>
How do you measure your dick? Do I push into the the pelvis bone or start at the surface of the skin?
>>
You have fingers and a tongue right? I have a similar dick and any woman I'm with cums 3 times minimum. Often the second and third time with my cock in her mouth.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.