[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /adv/ familia So I need some advice on my greed. I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1462328061826-pol.png (1 MB, 1157x757) Image search: [Google]
1462328061826-pol.png
1 MB, 1157x757
Sup /adv/ familia

So I need some advice on my greed. I have some kind of dire need to become a criminal because I want to be rich before I'm 25, like driving lambos and penthouses rich.

I don't see how I can legitimately get there without doing some crime to get me started, maybe whitewash the money and play the odds on the stock market, make my own business who knows.

Regardless, greed is stricken on me, I don't want to feel this way but I feel like if I don't I'll be too old to do anything in my life. Like this fear that if I ever do become super successful I won't be youthful enough and have the energy to do anything.

Halp

Also Im 18, for the sake of knowing
>>
Sorry kiddo but you're clearly too stupid to earn make money but I'll humor you. Breaking the law to earn money is retarded and for niggers.
Here's what I did.
>Step 1: Find digital marketing product and torrent it
>Step 2: Watch it over and over learning all of the content and then make your own product.
>Step 3: Sell the product online for about 500 to 1000 USD.
>Step 4: Use the marketing skills taught in the original course to market the product for a year or two.

Getting 1000 people to buy a product costing you virtually nothing for $1000 dollars on the internet isn't difficult. You're looking at a max investment of $2000 to make well over a million dollars.
You're probably a faggot though so you should just stick to sucking cocks.
>Protip: Lambos are shitty little understeer machines. Get yourself a 675lt or a GT3 like a respectable human being.
>>
>>17135135
That's pretty smart
Did you really do this though?

I find it hard to believe with the retards on here one of them made a shit ton of money this way
>>
>>17135152
Seriously bump, you could be my saviour
>>
>>17135152
I needed quick cash to pay off a street racing charge I got two years ago. Ended up with a lot more than I expected and turned it into a really easy to run business. Literally spending less than 3 hours a week managing it at the moment. That was two years ago. Learn wordpress, buy a camera, learn how to write good sales copy.

Start meeting other guys in the industry. Fuckers are making a Milli a day in rev.

I was the exact same mentality as you when I was 18. I turned to playing blackjack professionally and made some good money that I used to fund it. Live with your parents as long as you can while you do it. Save up. I'm a lazy fuck so I'm aiming at doing VC in a few years when I hit the mid double digits.

I'm 21.
>Protip: Register your business in Hong Kong. 0% taxes on all business conducted outside of HK and only a flat rate of 16.5% for business conducted within HK. Really easy to dodge taxes if you're a Canadian like myself. Fuck me if I'm going to pay for some lazy fucker's food stamps.
>>
>>17135196
My god

I want to ask for you to mentor me and take me under your wing but I know you'd say no

But Jesus you might be right
>>
>>17135196
Could you at least tell me when you marketed it how did you sell it without you having any actual credentials

Did you make up a fake persona

I'm fucking interested as hell now, just help a nigga out on this
>>
You're a rare breed man. Believe me. Lots of fucking fags are so complacent and satisfied with being wage slaves. There's nothing wrong with wanting the 1% life. You need to make sure you frame it that way in your mind. That you're doing the right thing by living to your maximum potential.

My best investment ever?
$120

On a Kobo E-Reader.

Read as much as you can. Seth Godin, Gary Vaynerchuk, Richard Branson, and other business writers.

Soak. It. All. In.

Don't fuck over anyone who doesn't have it coming to them. If they have their guard down, they have it coming.

Crush it man. Just don't end up doing stupid shit for a dollar and losing your freedom or even worse dying too early from drugs or some stupid shit. There's not that many people like us around.

Plenty of this pie to go around, don't be a cunt.
>>
i feel the same but i feel it's because i've played all these action bank robbing criminal thingy games.

i know it's not that easy in real life, but sometimes it is.

i don't want to kill/hurt people, and i would just end up a gta character. you'd be lucky to end up a gta character, not being killed by a hail of police gunfire or being mentally scarred by prison rape (that is if you were to get out of prison any time soon).
>>
>>17135249
gta character as in they always say they hate killing people but literally the whole game you kill hundreds of people
>>
>>17135234
>>17135234
You're right

I'm not content with being a wage cuck, I wanna fucking succeed and live up to what I can really do

I was always destined for sales, I would always sell the highest in those school catalogs and shit, top prizes. I would convince people to do shit for me easily by offering them small rewards to think they win

I was born for business.

I just wish >>17135196 would reply. He could be my saving grace.

I must unlock my full potential
>>
>>17135225
Just copy what the guys on top are doing in regards to marketing. Look at their ads, their blogs, their videos, all of it. Dissect it and reverse engineer it.

You learn it and you will become good at it. Seeing as you can write in proper english, you're good. Believe me, being a native english speaker instantly gives you credibility.

You just need to believe in the shit you sell. Look into Jordan Belfort's straight line system and pay real close attention to the bits on tonality.

Sales writing is where your money will be coming from. Focus on that. Making a website with wordpress is fucking easy.

Realistically? You can learn everything you need to get this rolling in a month if you're retarded.

If you know what you're selling is bullshit, never put your name on it. Don't show your face on it either. Personal branding is the most important out of all of it.
>>
>>17135262
Also don't get all autistic about it being your destiny and shit.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you do it because the people around you are really negative towards it and want you to get a straight job and go to college and other shit.

I avoid meeting people who are "passionate" about anything because they tend to not shut the fuck up about it. Ego is a killer i.e. Scarface.

Keep it quiet and don't flaunt your wealth. All of my friends think I'm barely scraping by. Its the only way to stop having people begging you for money and giving you their "business ideas"

>Protip: Offer value rather than asking questions. Reading books will answer many of your questions. Be helpful, outgoing, energetic, and optimistic and people who are above you will want you around. Just observe how they act and learn from them.
>>
>>17135304
My parents encourage me to do whatever, I don't wanna flaunt it either.

I think this could really work, I'm gonna do my best to follow what you've said.

And you're all self taught?
>>
>>17135135
what do you sell though? why would someone pay $1000 for nothing?
>>
>>17135315
Op here

I just wanna know how he sells if without having any credibility and how he can sell it for 1000 dollars when there's so many way cheaper alternatives
>>
>>17135315
I sell whatever people make money off of.
>>17135312
I dropped out of college when I was 18 and worked at mcdonalds until I had enough money to play blackjack when I turned 19. I went back to University to research how they run those places and I got better grades than I did in highschool simply by having read a shitload beforehand. Self education is the only education. Trial and error nigga.
>>
>>17135326
Being white and filming in front of nice things gave me credibility. Fly down to miami beach, stay somewhere nice with airbnb, film the product. Sell the dream.
>>
>>17135329
Is there any fucking way I could speak to you outside of this website, I really wanna learn more, and I would appreciate it more than anything if you helped me
>>
>>17135339
Well at least I tried

I'll take your advice anon, and make you proud.
>>
Just become a drug dealer ahahahahah
>>
>>17135853
Nope gonna do what the guy said

I would fucking kill for a 10 minute conversation with him, I fucking can't sleep because of it.

I've never felt this passionate before

Guy giving me advice, if youre still here, fucking just give me 10 minutes to talk about your success and methods, I will do everything to repay you
>>
>>17135918
Everything you say?
A lil sucky sucky?
>>
>>17135135
Not the OP.
Thing is, what product? That's really the only thing that keeps me struggling.
I know I can sell a product, but I can't decide what the fuck I SHOULD sell.
>>
>>17135939
Maybe if he actually teaches me and shows me the path of success

Id blow someone for that
>>
OP here, someone just splattered shit literally all over the bathroom, they shit their pants, threw the underwear in the garbage, and it's the worst thing I've ever seen

If you're here guy I want to talk to, please for the love of God teach me your ways so I can't get out of this fucking place
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.