[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boyfriend not communicating anymore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: images-17.jpg (10 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images-17.jpg
10 KB, 470x313
I posted last night asking for ways to communicate with my boyfriend that doesnt seem interested anymore.
I was blunt like some anon said and said that if he isnt interested in this relationship then he needs to tell me and that the way it feels like he doesnt want this.

He hasnt replied.
He usually says of a morning "going to work now" but today he hasnt.
He would sometimes message on his break which today he hasnt.
How do I have patience while waiting for him to reply?
I dont want this relationship to be over but I have no idea what hes thinking.
Trying to give him space.
What can I do in this situation that isnt 'dump him'?
>>
Smoke some pot, or get a hobbie, read a book until he's available , you must really learn how to focus on yourself when he's not there. Paint your nails and watch something funny.

Don't worry.
>>
>>17134926
I really do appreciate this comment. I'll try to find a movie to watch. I dont know how I cant worry though.
>>
Break up incoming. Brace yourself.
>>
>>17134917
I was there when you originally posted it

You took my advice
Did he see it?
Maybe he doesn't know what to say
Maybe he will say something, dunno what time it is at your place its 5 in the morning here so yeah

Im not the one to say dump him but if he doesnt say anything to around late afternoon call him or something or wait more but if he still ignores you for your sake break up
>>
>>17134944
Really?
>>
>>17134948
Probably. Doesn't seems like he gives a shit.
>>
File: thought bubble.jpg (31 KB, 513x466) Image search: [Google]
thought bubble.jpg
31 KB, 513x466
>>17134917
>I have no idea what hes thinking.
>>
>>17134946
Im assuming he seen it because he takes his phone to work and usually messages me that hes going to work now.
Im in aus and its 1pm now.
Maybe the lack of communication in the relationship isnt a big deal? Am I blowing it out if proportion?
I feel like the lack of reply is more that he couldnt be bothered replying and I really hope I'm wrong because I do want this.
I plan on leaving it untill 7pm.
He said last night that he might be going shopping after work and thats why we wont be able to talk maybe.

>>17134953
I dont know anymore

He replied saying I should call more and talk in skype calls but i feel like im ruining his game when i call and hes playing with friends.
>>
Plan out a call so that you can catch Up when he's free. Be happy, enjoy his company, don't make it a problem, just solve it before it becomes one!
>>
>>17135006
Have asked for him to call me once hes back from shops if he goes..waiting for reply
>>
>>17135017
Be really patient. I know its hard, but assuming does a lot of damage stay positive!!!
>>
>>17134933

Why do you appreciate that advice? It's absolute shit and doesn't help you at all.

Anyways, your boyfriend doesn't give a fuck about you. Either you break up with him, or he'll just string you on emotionally until he finally has the balls to break up with you. Enjoy
>>
>>17135024
Thanks, I will try
>>
>>17135035
Because it wasnt said like a total cunt
>>
>>17134991
Nah you're not blowing it up
Leave it like you said and tey not to worry

But honestly he does seem uninterested in communication with you, it sould be easier to gauge if you could meetup but 12 hours is too much without knowing if he even wants you there
>>
>>17135041

It was said like an ignorant cunt
>>
>>17134991
>Maybe the lack of communication in the relationship isnt a big deal? Am I blowing it out if proportion?
NOPE. Lack of communication leads to misunderstandings leads to bitter break ups in the long run.
>>
>>17134917
he is messaging his dick pics to another girl
run while he still doesnt like u
>>
>tfw GF always tells you and posts that she loves you, she's sent cards for birthday that say I love you xx and bracelets.

All of a sudden last night, she said she didn't know if she did? (Long distance)

Could it just be a mood swing or little bit of a depressed mood because it seems erratic?

Serious help pls
>>
>>17134917
Do you know that the reason he hasn't replied yet can be:
He is unable to reply (dead, broken phone, kidnapped)
He isn't interested in you anymore but is afraid to tell you directly.

Maybe try and go see him yourself personally?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.