[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, just wanted some advice. I'll give you a bit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 743.gif (24 KB, 245x183) Image search: [Google]
743.gif
24 KB, 245x183
Hey /adv/, just wanted some advice. I'll give you a bit of background. Sorry if the story is long, just trying to give a good amount of detail.

> be me
> completely socially awkward, anxious and introverted 23 year old hippie chick.
> meet amazing guy online. 8/10 I'd say for looks, he's pretty goddamn hot in my mind. Personality 9/10. Pretty much fits the bill for what I want in a man.
> hit it off instantly.
> decide to meet.
> near instant sparks.
> despite personal limits, ends up getting physical faster than I usually prefer.
> don't even fucking care.
> friendship grows stronger the more we hang out.
> he hits me up almost daily. Sometimes just to see how I'm doing. Hang out with him at least 5 times a week.
> jump to today, about a year after we met. We're pretty much best friends. We know practically every single thing about each other.
> still confused about what we are. We have sex randomly, but we've never really discussed what we are. Partly because I'm scared to, partly I dunno how to ask without making him freeze up. It's something he does when he doesn't know what to do/say.
> long story short, I'm at his place right now, looking up from writing this to chit chat and grin at him whilst he plays WWE2K16.

Needless to say, what should I do? I know probably grow the ovaries to tell him I love him, but I'm not sure how to do it. Idk, also want to do something nice and romantic for him, but what the fuck do guys even think is romantic? Fuck, I know, I probably sound pathetic, but I'm not good at the romance thing. Literally the only guys I've ever been with made the first move. I dunno. Shit xS. If you can help me /adv/, that'd be cool.
>>
So you're letting this dude slam his shit into your body, yet somehow you're still too insecure to ask him what you mean to him?

Holy shit, you'll have to excuse me. I think I have to go outside for a bit.
>>
>>17134915
Jesus H. W. B. Christ, woman, just face him directly and ask him one of this:

>"Are we a friends, or are we more than that?"
>"Will/Would
you be my boyfriend?"

I doubt any guy would mind dating a girl he shares so much chemestry as you say you do.
>>
>>17134928
Couldn't have said it better.
>>
>>17134921
Yeah I know it's completely fucking stupid. It's hard to explain. But for me, it's literally easier to agree to have sex than say "hey, I'm kind of really in love with you." xS
>>
>>17134928
>>17134938
I suppose you're right, but when I go to say it, I go full retard, get scared and talk about stupid shit. Last time I believe I said something about whales and how great they are...
>>
So practice! Write a letter, or a note! Then you don't have to watch....but I bet he loves you a little by now ;)
>>
>>17134915
OP literally ask him right now with >>17134928 response, then post back in here with results. DESU he probabably thinks the same about you.
>>
>>17134915
its been a year of sex and you dont know what you are? this is probably why he didnt ask you out
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.