[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I played a joke on my psychologist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1462244603844.gif (137 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1462244603844.gif
137 KB, 250x250
I've been playing a joke on my psychologist and I think it's backfired. I might have taken it too far. Was this a bad idea ?
>>
>>17134825
Duh.
Tell the truth and get told, save the jokes for your friends.
>>
yes, exactly what the hell did you do.
and before that, why are you going to a psychologist.
>>
Of course it is, dummy. If you are joking with your psychologist you:

1)aren't dealing with the issue that brought you in the first place

2)are wasting money

3)are fucking dumb

Inb4 bait
>>
>>17134877
For geinf attracted to little children. The home was I would tell him how hot I think little girls with borwn hair are ( his 5 yr old daughter has brown hair ) and all the things I'd like to do to them. So.etimes when I say that stuff he seems like he's gonna say something but stops himself. In retrospect it wasn't that good of a joke.
>>
>>17134825
Yep. Doesn't it feel bad that you're wasting valuable mental health resources joking around stupidly with a paid professional? Not to mention the financial waste taken out of insurance that could've been used for someone who actually wants help and would take it seriously.

I'd feel bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
This was autist get your life together and tell your psychologist you were bullshitting them. What made you think it was a good idea?
>>
>>17134895
so you had a bright idea of joking about a psychiatrist' daughter.
I'm sure even if you said it was a joke he'd pull some bullshit saying you're trying to get away from your thoughts, you have to work it out, blah blah blah.

No idea what advice to give- use a genuine problem as a deterrent to this shit. But it's going to bite you in the ass later.
>>
>>17134825
I would refer you out, personally.
>>
File: Be Prepared.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Be Prepared.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>17134895
Not a good joke.
>>
>>17134945
amazing model of our boy frankie
>>
>>17134895
i can see why he doesnt want to talk to u
>>
Lol. Best joke ever. But you played it on yourself. He'll always assume that came from somewhere honest.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.