[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i've been doing pot brownies for about 5 months now and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: 1x7_Guilty_McPoyles.png (738 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1x7_Guilty_McPoyles.png
738 KB, 1024x768
So i've been doing pot brownies for about 5 months now and they are AMAZING. I started taking them for my depression and my lack of social skills, immaturity and to help cure my man child syndrome. Well i originally started eating them to try something and not waste my life away but it has been helping with all those problems and slowly turning me into an actual adult.

Anyway, the question i have is about a certain rare side effect that may be related to them. About two months ago i shared a brownie with a friend(again, made a friend thanks the brownies power) and he threw up and had a headache for about a day and a half after. I never experienced this until just recently. I woke up in the middle of the night and threw up and had a massive headache in the morning. This has happened to me twice in about 5 months. I eat a brownie about 4x times a week during this time span. Is this rare side effect because of what i ate before the brownie or does it just happen randomly. The first time it happened i ate two burgers before the brownie like around 5 in the afternoon. Usually i do get stomach aches when i eat heavy food that late. The other time it was a sunday afternoon where i had eaten a heavy amount of cereal ONLY saturday and sunday. I'm talking about a lot of cereal that kept me full until the night. I ate the cereal saturday morning then sunday morning and then the brownie sunday afternoon around 5. So is this effect because of the diet or is random?

Also, please all you neets and and man childs, try pot brownies so that you can become self aware. Don't smoke it because then you can just control how high you get. You need to completely trip out to question your life choices.
>>
>taking drugs to control your behaviour and depression

You truly are a man child
>>
>>17134717

That' exactly how the entire world control all their health problems you mongoloid faggot
>>
>>17134710

>i could have developed social skills but instead i did drugs

great opening line.

>i took pot to not waste my life away

oh boy
>>
>>17134717
"Have some Xanax."
>>
>>17134721

Do they really? I see, so you're just ahead of the curve with your self medicating. Nevermind, carry on with your ingenious plan.
>>
>>17134722
>This is what people who've never tried it actually believe

It's getting medicinally legalized everywhere for a reason.
>>
>>17134724

>immature, manchild, depression, no social skills

"Don't build as a person and grow, take these drugs"

Yeah, exactly.
>>
File: 1440810031356.png (338 KB, 415x407) Image search: [Google]
1440810031356.png
338 KB, 415x407
>>17134730

Yeah, for tax revenue
>>
>>17134717
You know nothing about the benefits of marijuana and are probably a normie.

Dismiss this guy, OP.
>>17134710
You and your friend probably had too much pot, you can never overdose on pot but if you take too much for your current tolerance can make you feel horrible, this can lead to throwing up and headaches.
>>
>>17134722

I don't want to assume you're one of the ones i am trying to help but i'll pretend you are just another man child completely unaware of how pathetic your life is(if you're a normie please ignore this and go bang your gf).

There is a huge difference between a pot brownie and smoking pot. When you can't control the dosage it becomes extremely unpleasant and a bad experience. Kind of like a wake up call. It's definitely not fun for me but it let's me see myself from other angles and helps understand people and their emotions better.
>>
>>17134736

>the benefits of marijuana

Please don't start with this meme, little stoner. I'm fine with people smoking weed, but the ones that try to justify it as a medical miracle are fucking retarded.
>>
>>17134734
>What is chemotherapy pain
>What are intractable seizures
>What is PTSD
>>
>>17134734
The big companies didn't want it legalized because it's health benefits are so vast that the majority of their products would be deemed useless.
>bahhh
I expect another sheep-like reply, don't disappoint me.
>>
>>17134740
You would rather cancer patients be high on addictive prescription opioids instead of the vastly less addictive weed?
>>
>>17134749

>what is pain relief with its own downsides

You're mentally addicted. Essentially prescribing yourself a life long drug that you have to take daily. Enjoy that
>>
>>17134740
I stopped smoking weed over three years ago, believe what you want about the benefits of marijuana, I guess.
>>
>>17134740

I've never smoked weed so i can't say for that type but pot brownies have made me want to live. Have friends, see the world, understand and care about people. It helps you see yourself in third person and try to change the way you act and see how ridiculus you can be.

This was the effect for me and i'm sure others will get different effects. But for me, it was the best decision of my life.
>>
Sure you didn't poison that one?
>>
>>17134759
OxyContin is so much better amirite. Or fuck it, why give cancer patients any relief at all, half of them are gonna die soon anyway.

Why let an epileptic take something that works for them when all other medicines have failed? Just man up and deal with the daily brain-damaging seizures, kiddo.
>>
>>17134767

Yes, weed is the answer drug. Nothing else can or should be used. Did you know weed has been tied to psychosis and lung cancer? I bet you're a teen that thinks it has no issues and probably cures cancer.
>>
>>17134774
>what are edibles and vapes?
Ding ding ding, a product with one or two possible side effects or a drug with thirty?

Doctors have concluded that
>smoke is bad for your lungs
Gold star.
>>
>>17134710

Weed that hasn't been flushed properly before harvesting can cause headaches

Basically it might have had residual fertilizer chemicals in it.
>>
File: 1455137484295.jpg (36 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
1455137484295.jpg
36 KB, 500x456
>>17134787

Are you still in highschool or have you dropped out yet? You'll never be successful in life
>>
>>17134793

Not him but what makes you say that?
>>
>>17134793
I'm in uni, it's pretty childish to insult someone when you don't get your way.
>>
>>17134736
The irony in this post. Do you know where the term normie comes from?
>>
File: 1443209991364.jpg (86 KB, 690x699) Image search: [Google]
1443209991364.jpg
86 KB, 690x699
>>17134803

Don't worry brah, just blaze it
>>
>>17134806
I don't really care, to know the exact meaning of any given term is tumblr tier, do you also want me to refer to you as a black lesbian attack helicopter?
>>
>>17134774
If I thought it cured cancer mate, I would have made that one of my arguments. (There have only been very, very early studies on this, no way am I jumping on that bandwagon yet)

I've only claimed it helps cancer patients with chemotherapy pain. Which it does. And I said it's a good medicine for some with INTRACTABLE epilepsy. That means that their seizures are difficult to treat. Sadly, even cannabis doesn't help some of those folks. But it does help many of them, and who are you to deny them something that lets them live a better life, when other treatments have failed them?

Why does seeing very sick people get relief bother you?
>>
File: 1462988182205.jpg (29 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1462988182205.jpg
29 KB, 320x320
>>17134829

Stop being a junkie and deal with your pain without medication of any sort. If you can't do that then you're barely human
>>
>>17134793
Only people who already have problems and use substances to cope with them will have problems with smoking weed. Drinking is the same way.

Some people can enjoy it normally without it consuming them. Some people can't.
>>
>>17134806
Not him, but I'm interested.
>>
>>17134836
I'm sure trolling but I want to take the opportunity to emphasize one more time:

Cancer patients. Cancer. Patients.
>>
As a former stoner, it sounds to me like you are "overdosing" on the weed which is causing you to feel sick. Ingesting marijuana yields quite a different effect compared to smoking. Its not always consistent, sometimes it sneaks up on you even if you're trying to sleep it off.

My suggestion? Smoke it and see how you feel.
>>
>>17134844
*Sure YOU'RE trolling
>>
>>17134811
It's pretty amusing and telling you believe stoners to be below you, I guess you must have someone to look down upon? To each their own, I've already said once in this thread that I haven't smoked weed in three years and here
>>17134787
Is where I started my conversation with you.
>>
>>17134843
It's what alcoholics and junkies call people that aren't addicted to something. Or don't get addicted when they do it.

So essentially he is saying he is addicted to weed but it has its benefits.
>>
>>17134731
sometimes we need a crutch to lean on just to get our foot out the door.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.