[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: 9TRgyBjyc[1].png (82 KB, 1360x1024) Image search: [Google]
9TRgyBjyc[1].png
82 KB, 1360x1024
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.
> <excuse as to why you can't ask them out>
Shut up

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something that cannot be explained. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online. Don't complain that this isn't helpful; stupid questions deserve answers like this.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>Brandon, that one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
File: image.gif (32 KB, 712x612) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
32 KB, 712x612
Cis girls and boys,

How do you honestly feel about trans girls?
>>
>>17134681
Would friend, would not date
Id like to know if you're trans desu, i tend to miss it and people get offended

I dont care who or what you are so yeah
>>
>>17134690
It would help if you stated your gender.

Also, the whole point of transitioning is to live as the other gender you identify as. So, being visibly trans (aka not passing), can be traumatizing to some trans people. I pass and blend in with other cis people, so it's not a problem to me, personally.

>would not date
O-oh okay. ;( Everyone has their preferences, and that's totally okay.
>>
>>17134681
You're all crazy, unfortunately. I am not calling you crazy because of the gender issue, but all the other psychological problems that you have. :(
I am a penis.
>>
File: 10_21098302.gif (19 KB, 1122x768) Image search: [Google]
10_21098302.gif
19 KB, 1122x768
>girl at work
>we talk a lot, she laughs at the things I say and buys me beverages once in a while
>she finds out I'm going to a Pokemon card tournament and wants to come with to cheer me on
>we have a fun time
>she asks me the next time we can play cards is
>we're going to play this weekend
>today
>ask her if she wants to get food afterwards
>she agrees

ladies, is this a good thing?
>>
>>17134705
Personally, I'm just depressed.

But you're right. Most MtFs, especially on 4chan, tend to be bat shit insane.
>>
>>17134702
Oh a guy

Uhm im a bit autistic so i cant really read people and i can miss the gender and a trans girl got offended like hell and i was confused as hell but her gf came to see whats up and she made it clear

But i personally know people who would be disgusted to hear a trans girl was a man

And sorry i didnt mean it as an insult its a preference but im picky as fuck anyway
My sister for one wouldn't care a bit
>>
>>17134681
Wouldn't hold anything against the person, but I wouldn't date or have sex with a trans. I knew a guy who transitioned to a woman. He/she was alright, and a nice person. He never made a huge deal out of being trans, and that's the big thing for a lot of people I think. They'll care a whole hell of a lot less if you're not shoving it into their face and attracting attention to that facet of your life. Although, I recognize that puts trans in an awkward position of "when is it appropriate to tell someone?" when it's not obvious.
>>
>>17134681
guy here. i would date one. the thing is its pretty unlikely that I'm going to actually meet one as I'm not going to actively search one out. on the other hand, just like most guys don't want to date a girl that hates them for being male, I'm not really interested in dating someone who hates me for being "cis scum". largely for the same reason i wouldn't date someone from the KKK or the black panthers.

as far as the trans community as a whole? just like anywhere else there are good people and bad people.
>>
I honestly feel like whenever I try to do anything with this girl its like I get kicked in the nuts. It sucks and I'm getting depressed. I don't know what to do.
Shes knows my feelings towards her, I talked to her about it and she admitted she has the same feelings sometimes when we hang out but she doesn't want a relationship right now because of the past ones. I get it, I been in a spot like that.
But this girl invites me to do everything. Even to go on vacation with her and her family for 5 days. And I go, no questions asked.
This morning she texted me saying shes stupid because she is missing her old ex who treated her like shit. I do my best to cheer her up and I follow up with a text after I get out of work. She tells me shes sitting depressed in her room. I tell her that im going to take her out tonight. She agrees and seems excited. Everything seems good right? No she texts me an hour later telling me to invite more people... okay.jpeg I tell her that the people I would invite wouldnt want to go to the bar tonight. So she texts me that shes inviting 2 people, a guy that she messed around with and some other girl... at this point Im pissed, and depressed. I was trying to cheer her up, do something nice... I dont get it.

I have about an hour or so until we go to the bar. I need advice quick on what to do. Also have to book my hotel rooms by Friday for this vacation ($400+ could be wasted)...
>>
>>17134706
Yes.
>>
>>17134784
You should abort mission, idiot. Abandon this bitch.
>>
>>17134681
It is the ultimate form of self-deny and incapability to accept oneself in my opinion regardless of male or female trans. Having sexual fetishes and preferences is one thing, but to completely deny your own physical contruction because you can't accept yourself is disgusting and it's pathetic the direction society is leading our current toleration of it. I've met one person I became good friends with who happened to be a lesbian but preffered male pronouns and I was respectful of him and reffered to him as how he wanted, but eventually even he told me he felt he and many of his kind had mental issues and I agree wholeheartedly. It is a problem that should not be encouraged, but disregarding it is 'dicriminatory'. It just is that, a problem that has no real solution, like any other mental illness the normal people of society have to suffer with. I think that's the general opinion of it as well.
>>
girls and guys,

Whats the difference between sex and making love?
>>
>>17134838
Sex is for pleasure. Making love is for the sake of intimacy. It's more of a mindset than it is any specific act that you do, though I would say making love requires you to present yourself wholly, and honestly to your partner.
>>
>>17134794
Your completely right, but part of me wants her. I see something in her. I'm a fucking moron
>>
>>17134838

>making love

What are we, 12?

If I had to distinguish them, I'd say making love involves more gentle touching and saying I love you.
>>
>>17134838
Sex is just fucking, you do it until you cum and thats it and you dont care
Satisfaction of needs and glorified mastrubation with a person involved, yes its better but not by much

Making love is on a whole different level
It has emotional meaning and weight
Its passionate and enthusiastic
You get lost in it and it can take a really long time not just the sex i mean the whole act from kissing and exploring your partners body and everything
This is the real deal
>>
Women:

How pale is too pale for a guy? Think like one step above an albino.
>>
For girls: what makes you stand out from other girls?
For guys: am I the only one that thinks most girls are exactly the same in general?
>>
>>17134681
>>17134896
>so you're gay?
I'm this anon >>17134813
Yeah, I'm lesbian. Technically bi. Cis girl.
>>
>>17134973
Nope guy here and i get you
For ine im not attracted to most girls because they become white noise

I like the super pale, weird hair colored girls more than the generic clone
>>
>>17134681
One of my exes was a trans girl. She looked and sounded COMPLETELY like a girl except she still had extra equipment. She was the best relationship I had compared to any girl before and since, but we had to leave it due circumstances outside our power. She was lovely, understanding, funny, and with a girly, innocent spark legit girls didn't had, ironically enough.

I miss her so much, god damn...
>>
>>17134973

I'd say my facial features are. Unique? In that I don't really see a lot of other girls with my kind of face. My hair's really curly and I'm paler than anyone else I've ever met.

Other than that, yeah, you're right. Society has molded us into these thin, long haired mannequins that all wear the same few clothing pieces (every girl I know has some variation of the army green light jacket. Even me. It's draped over my chair right now).
>>
>>17134973
Exactly the same? How so? My dick and I can find difference in every girl.

>>17134985
Did you have sex with her? How was it?
>>
>>17134978
>>17134995
How odd, where I live all chicks now have weird colored hairs, thick glasses they probably dont need and other things.
It's really rare now to see an "average" girl now.

Such is the third world trying to imitate USA I think.
>>
>>17135003
Yes. Emotional, romantic as corny as that sounds, holding her hands while making out.

I did not gave a damn about the fact she had a tiny boner barely touching my body.
>>
>>17134973
>am I the only one that thinks most girls are exactly the same in general?
I guess it depends on how general you look at them.
>>
File: rip.png (13 KB, 181x213) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
13 KB, 181x213
>tfw talking to cute girl
>she hadn't responded in a while, so I figured that I'd go big (read: full autist) or go home
>told her I had a huge crush on her
>hahaha - wait; really?
>my heart when:
<3 ---> </3
Maybe I misinterpreted her meaning? I'm pretty sure this is bad.
I can always just move on... ;_;
>>
>>17134995
I know exactly which fucking jacket you're talking about.
>>
>>17135008
Well i live in a yuro shit hole thsts trying the same thing but girls with colored hsir and glasses and such are really looked down upon, its getting better but its still looked down on

Too bad i only like that type and the type who would rather stay home and cuddle or watch a movie/play a game and doesnt care about dressing up

So rare here
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-11-22-51-02.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-11-22-51-02.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
What would a girl think about dating a physical therapist assistant?

They make $50k-$60k annually and they only need a two year degree. I'm not dumb, got a 29 on the ACT but I dropped out of community college because I didn't know what I wanted to do, and I'm pretty lazy when it comes to school. Obviously it's a pretty decent paying job, but it seems really low status, almost like being a male nurse. Would women dry up if I told them I was a PTA?
>>
>>17134973
you know what, i actually find the girls who try to stand out and be "alt" the most generic.
oh you like tattoos and piercings, oh you dyed your hair a stupid color, oh aren't septum rings the coolest, oh aren't you just a rebel, yes yes you are very tough.

i don't mind what you dress like, but sometimes its all a bit transparent and dull.

in my experience most girls who actually do interesting things tend not to need to peacock so much.
>>
Womenfolk:
I am not looking to insight any sort've red pill shenanigans, but I'm curious about something.

Why are women, and groups of females, so prone to "drama"?

I can honestly say that when I think back on every instance of drama that I can recall was either about, or initiated by a female.

The reason I ask, is that my wife and her sister are currently trying to start WWIII with one of their female friends, and they are all so engrossed by it.

Can anyone shed some light on this subject?
>>
>>17135025
doesn't seem like anything bad happened, she text you back like 3 hours later saying good morning? then again any person who texts like that with emojis seems like an idiot but that's just me
>>
>>17135025
I also can't guess if it is good or bad.
WHY DO GIRLS HAVE TO GIVE THE MOST AMBIGUOUS ANSWERS?
>>
>>17135045
But she didn't say the expected "aww; I like you, too."
I don't think she likes me back
>>
>>17135045
I have the same opinion on emoji

Also
Girls and guys
If a guy doesn't use emoji in heneral conversations and barely uses them at all
How do you see that?
>>
>>17135025
Dude here,

... Bruh... What are you doing? You told her what's up. Now, after a day or so, ask her if she'd like to go to lunch or something.

You've gotten up to the door, now just knock.

She seems nice enough to at least hear you out.

My only other advice is try to get as much face to face interaction as possible, without making yourself "too common". Just ask her to dinner or something, talk to her, but don't be too pushy.
>>
>>17135058
Emojis are to be used by gutter trash and scumfucks only.

If he's a guy that uses emojis or abbreviations, report him to the authorities immediately.

If it's a girl, use her like the uneducated slampig she is, then drop her immediately. Also, use extra protection. If she spawns more filth, you'll have to fix the problem with a bullet through your own skull. :^)
>>
>>17135061
Nahh. She's a bit far away for that. Unfortunately, I met her online while I was being an autist and starting arguments with people on Omegle of all places.
We had a good chat so I added her as a friend on Facebook and then we had an even better chat and now I like her.
>>
>>17135036
Pls answer
>>
>>17135036
im not a girl but i think as long as you don't start out with any gross parts of the job without a comedic approach when you tell her you'll be fine (not sure if your line of work requires things like emptying bed pans)

not that there is anything wrong with that but it depends on the girl i guess. you're helping people right
>>
>>17135080

My boyfriend's a nurse. A girl who gives a shit about gender disparity in your field is a shallow cunt you don't want to date anyway.
>>
>>17135076
Anon, this sounds really gay.

You should try fucking women in your local area, first.
>>
>>17135097
>liking cute girls
>gay
also
>fucking
I am a Christian, so no sex for me, friendo
That's another reason I like her.
She's a christian too and all the girls in my area are whores
>>
File: 1455104354142.gif (601 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1455104354142.gif
601 KB, 320x240
>>17134680
Why do girls (generally not all) get mad easily?
I can't get that far when 1/6 of every conversation turns into an argument.
>I just wanted to know what she thought of the color red not ALL the bands she hates
>>
Femanons, how would you justify and rationalize stealing another girl's boyfriend?
>>
>>17135132
>how would you justify and rationalize stealing another girl's boyfriend?
I stole another girl's boyfriend, once.
I didn't try to make him cheat or anything, I've just been his friend till he realized he wanted me, dumped her and started dating me.

I basically just was a better match for him, and I waited till he realized so, while respecting their relationship.
I really liked him, we had an amazing chemistry, we shared a lot of interests and we were extremely compatible intellectually.
We've been together for 7 years now.
>>
>>17135128
For the same reason guys do - they're immature and can't have a discussion, or they really don't like you.
Anyways, stop talking to them.
>>
>>17135147
You know what's weird, I have never heard of this working for a guy, where he waits until the girl he's crushing on realizes he's a good match for her.
>>
>>17135115
Oh.

Well... Go for it.
Best of luck to you, Anon.
>>
>>17135128

There's a difference between being mad and complaining/ranting. Sometimes I just want to criticize something.

I don't get into actual arguments very often.

>>17135132

Haha, I did this recently.

I'm personally of the belief that the "other" in the situation is blameless (the person cheating on their partner is the one in the wrong). So there's not a lot of justifying to be done for me.

In my specific situation the girl did a bunch of mean shit to the guy, like during the relationship she told all her friends he had a small dick. She also cheated on him. So what comes around goes around I guess.
>>
>>17134681
probably wouldn't date/fuck one, maybe friends. too much social taboo and a lot of trans people seem to have some mental issues (either in addition to or as a result of their trans status/dysphoria)
>>17134838
feelings
>>17134973
we haven't hit the "female singularity," but the type of girls I've encountered in the last couple of years seem to have shared the same 4 personalities
>>
>>17135163
I don't know about it - with him it was all REALLY obvious that we were a good match and I think we were, somehow, meant to be. Time proved that we were a good match.
We had this absolutely amazing chemistry, we could talk for days - before he broke up we had been talking 24/7 for a month. He was (and still is) probably the sweetest, smartest and kindest guy I've ever met and our conversations were just amazing. He wasn't even that attractive, at the time, but his personality is just perfect and he's a great guy.
We were very young (15, 17) at the time, so surely it played a role into this.
>>
>>17135159
>>17135168
I understand
>Will be avoiding talking to here as often to spread out the negative
>This will subconsciously make good conversation happen more often
>>
>>17134681
Since I'm bi, the equipment mix-up doesn't bother me any and I have no problem dating trans peeps. My only issue is that I am not into androgyny. I like my men looking very manly and big and tall and buff and hairy and my women looking very feminine and small framed and dainty. A lot of trans folks who are not deep into transition, even if they pass very well, don't tend to fit my idea of attractive. There was this one trans dude I met at the lgbt bar here though...unf. I would have hit that like I was Babe Ruth. He was gay, though. Womp womp.
>>
>>17135179
>same 4 personalities
list them please
>>
>>17135228
Interested as well
>>
File: 1329333110976.jpg (121 KB, 814x720) Image search: [Google]
1329333110976.jpg
121 KB, 814x720
Men:
How do you prefer a woman to show interest in you?

Please don't say "Any." Describe a scenario you would find most ideal, such as openly flirting, directly asking, dropping subtle hints, and what kinds of flirts and hints you enjoy receiving the most.

This isn't for use on a guy as I am happily taken (I'm an aggressive flirter), I'm just genuinely curious how men like to be courted and possibly why.
>>
>>17135232
I say direct because everything else can potentially be misinterpreted or second guessed.
>>
>>17134680
>complexes are always a turn-off.
Pls remove this shit from the next OP. Nothing is always a turn-off.

>>17134681
I would date a trans girl, but not marry one (having kids is part of my "happily-ever-after" fantasy).
Though this is assuming they pass decently, like any other straight guy I can't do it otherwise.

>>17135039
>Why are women, and groups of females, so prone to "drama"?
I want to know too. I have like 6 diagnosed mental disorders and among women i often feel like the sane one.
>>
>>17135232
Direct as it can be
Hugging me and kissing me after it
Telling me to do the same
Saying how she feels

The rest always misfire

Why? I hate games and i cant understand flirting and body language
Its confusing and makes my mind a living hell
Especially after two girls ended up so hurt by me not showing interest or making a move that we stopped being friends
I actually really liked one and she was as obvious as it gets and i still didnt get it, a few inches more and she would have kissed me

But she didn't, got hurt and moved away
I liked her but i didnt know if she felt the same way
>>
File: Asymmetrical.jpg (79 KB, 540x673) Image search: [Google]
Asymmetrical.jpg
79 KB, 540x673
>>17135232
>How do you prefer a woman to show interest in you?
>Please don't say "Any."
"Any way you want" is probably true for a lot of guys here.
As far as I know nobody has ever shown any interest in me, so how would I know which approach I prefer? It's like judging foods I haven't eaten.

Definitely something obvious though, I'm not autistic but I don't want to miss it if it ever does happen.
>>
how do i tell if someones replying to text messages because they like talking to me or if they're just being nice and dont want to hurt my feelings?

ive been talking to someone for a week now via text and they've never written me first but they seem otherwise engaged in the conversation
>>
>>17135291
>>17135269
>>17135246

Thanks. I guess what I'm really finding interesting is that men see anything other than directly asking someone out as bullshit mind games.

Do you genuinely see no joy or fun in the chase? Even if nothing came of it, I always enjoyed flirting with people I was interested in. Women have always responded really well to this, but men would get impatient, saw it as a negative trait, and would even become angry.

What do you think is preventing you from seeing flirting as something fun? Is it regret over lost opportunities that you feel you won't get again? Is it frustration at an inability to recognize or respond to flirtation? Or is it really just as simple as not liking it?
>>
>>17135314
It's about as much fun as navigating a minefield.
>>
>>17135314
I'm trying to write an analogy for you, the one I can think of barely fits. Essentially, it just comes down to a matter of consent, interest, and security.

Speaking for myself, I can say that I love flirting and going toe to toe, with these sort of games, but I still need our interests and goals outlined, so that I can take proper action.

As a man, I feel that the actions I take need to be justified, and I can't overstep certain bounds.

For example,if a woman gives me an ambiguous sign, and I misjudge that, and I go to kiss her. I might have the wrong idea, and now I look like a fool.

This actually happened to me, once.

A girl came over to my place, and she asked if we could cuddle while watching it. I took this as a pretty big sign, and when I tried to kiss her she got up, and freaked out.

Another time, I met up with a girl at her place. I decided to kind of flirt with her and get closer. When I did, she got as stiff as a board. I tried to ease things afterwards, but the damage was already done.

On the other hand, flirting has worked in my favor, too. After a date, I whispered in this girl's ear, and it seemed to really get her goin'.
>>
>>17135365
In short, the risk of ambiguity is outweighed by the reward of claiming your interest outright.

In most cases, if a man is provides with the option of a partner that is direct, and one that isn't, he's most likely going to be happier with the direct one, anyway.
>>
>>17134681
>How do you honestly feel about trans girls?
To reiterate, Body Integrity identity disorder basically boils down to a belief that they should be disabled, such as removing a limb. The cause is unknown, but is generally assumed that the body has poorly mapped their actual body. There is no known cure or treatment, and surgeons are less than interested in dismembering people like this.

For me, I don't really see how this and being trans are all that different. In other words, I think they're deluded.
>>
>>17135314
My friend likes the chase but he likes a challenge thsr comes with it

I hate the games and so do the rest of my friends
>>
File: wnw4YeD.png (25 KB, 557x238) Image search: [Google]
wnw4YeD.png
25 KB, 557x238
>>17134978
>I like the super pale, weird hair colored girls more than the generic clone
lol, those are the generic clones

>>17134973
>exactly
No. Similar with some personality types, but I can always find some important differences between two women.

>>17134706
Sounds like a date m8
>>
File: 1300734843415.png (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1300734843415.png
5 KB, 225x225
Well, today's the day.
Today I will go to the museum with the girl I got a crush on, and hopefully, tell her about how I feel towards her.
What would be the best way of doing that, without fucking up and coming out as an awkward creep?
>>
>>17134680
So this cashier at the supermarket where I get my lunch when working is pretty obviously at least somewhat into me - she always smiles at me, even long before it's my turn to pay, tries awkwardly flirting with me, when handing me return change she always grazes my hand more than normal while staring at me, calling me the informal "you" (du instead of Sie, le german memes : ^) ) etc.
Now, it makes me feel pretty uncomfortable, as I have a girlfriend, and she's not my type, yet I don't want to directly confront her about it, because IF that, for some fucking reason, was just her way of being nice, I'll be the awkward guy for assuming she wanted the D.
No, I don't smile back at her, I still call her the formal you, etc. I tried to show I'm not interested nonverbally as much as I could.
Anything else I could try?
>>
After how many hours/days does a girl not responding to a text turn into an 'I'm not interested in you'? Does that number change if you know that she's busy?
>>
>>17135448
1. Be attractive
2. Don't be unattractive
>>
>>17135498
That isn't exactly helpful.
>>
>>17135448
I'm a guy, but I'm pretty sure I can answer this question.
Depends on how old you are. I'd say if you're <20 you can go for the awkward-teen-like-"i-i l-like y-you" or something cheesy like that.
If you're older than that, you're pretty much expected to be able to communicate liking nonverbally at this stage. Stay close to her, look at her often (not her boobs, her eyes. Okay, looking at her body is okay too, but you shouldn't stare at her chesticles), try to copy what she's doing subconsciously, touch her - arm's the first spot you can try, people are most comfortable with their arms being touched.
All that kind of shit. You'll notice if she reacts.
>>17135491
As I said above, I'm a guy.
If they don't respond after 24 hours, most girls, even if interested, think it's "too awkward to respond". Try initiating 1-2 more conversations (but don't go "pls respond") about different topics. If they go with it, they're interested, if not, I've got bad news for you breh.
>>17134973
Guy. Depends. Basic bitches are the same, yes. They just absorb what they get told in media and all become little sheeple.
Same thing happens with guys though.
If you look in places you don't obviously look, you're going to find loads of wonderful girls though.
>>17135232
As for me personally, show that you're into me and I'll take it from there if I'm into you.
What makes me feel the most fuzzy though is flirting+compliments and/or physical advances (not overly aggressive, just showing you want to be physically close to me)
>>
File: 1448699703910.gif (954 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1448699703910.gif
954 KB, 500x281
>>17135232
>At first
(just meeting)

>When talking to a guy don't immediately smile
>Joke around a bit and smile while doing that
(and laugh >a little< at our shitty jokes regardless of if they were actually funny; helps our confidence toward you)
"I'm fragile."
>Try to be genuine with everything
"I like a girl who is happy not a girl who is faking it just to get a rise out of me."
>Be a little more open emotionally
Say stuff that isn't to personal like your favorite show (nothing that involves death and or tragedy)
>Ask questions about music
Ask'em about your favorite music and try to connect.
If nothing comes up that you like then say some stuff you like. ("You don't NEED to enjoy everything I do.")
>Do stuff with us
"At least spend some time with me." (nothing to sexual)

>Latter
(at this point you have moved on or established trust and we might have too)

>be even more open
>Talk about family
(Please for fucks sake don't jump to death stuff yet)
Saying "Something bad happen recently." is a bold move that might deter someone not fully enthusiastic about you, but it might push things further.
>Go out of your way to be around us
(You don't need to force it, but offering to get some drinks is a good way to go)
>Talk a LOT more with us
"Please don't ramble or try hard it up."
>Say you trust us (I you actually do)
(You can build a level of compassion doing that)
"Trust goes a long way."

>Hint at liking us
(At this point you are more then infatuated with the idea of love with us)

>If you catch us looking at you smile
(Say hi or wave your hand at us if you can)
>Get physically closer to us
(Walk side to side with us when you can)
>Touch us (not intentionally in that dirty way)
(Hand to hand, shoulder, maybe face I don't really care just don't grab my balls in public mate)
>Stay around us more often
"Give me the time of day and I'll repay your respect."

(Part 1/2)
>>
File: 1452378611743.jpg (111 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1452378611743.jpg
111 KB, 554x439
>>17135515
(Part 2/2)

>Confession of love
(IT'S HAPPENING!.gif)

>Wait a little bit for us to build confidence
(Give'em time)
>It's been long enough faggot!
(Dew it grill)
>Tell us right out
(Fuck romance just do it!)

(Possible rejection)
"Sorry"

>Life fucking sucks
>You got told no
(You might feel dead inside but at least you'er still alive)
>"But I still wanna be friends mate. Honest!"
(It's still an option, also, sorry again)

>It's really the end

>Tell us to fuck off and loose your shit at us while telling us off
(After all the effort you put in we deserve it)

Or...

>Say around us till the bloody end
(You can always try at being fuck buddies if anything, just leave high emotion out of the mix)
>>
>>17135504
>If you're older than that, you're pretty much expected to be able to communicate liking nonverbally at this stage

Well, that sucks for me, as I am 22 years old, but I have no experience with this type of shit, (this is the first time I have ever had this sort of feelings towards anyone.), so I got clue of how to communicate "non-verbally."
>>
Guys, do you even care what a girl you already like wears to a date?
>>
>>17135504
Hmm alright. Texted a girl about hanging out next week instead of this week because of finals. No response. Texted her day before yesterday about going to a concert a friend and I are going to. No response. We hung out last Friday and it went pretty badly (I was pretty awkward and she brought her roommate which threw me off). Apparently it went very badly lol.

So yeah, I've already tried twice and deleted her number yesterday so oh well. Pretty disappointed because we had a lot in common.
>>
>>17135448
"Ayy girl jew wan sum fuk?"
>Assuming you are going along with other people too
You will be the life of the party there just don't:
>get angry
>Puss out
>Try to actually defend a joke literally
or
>Cry

Fuck around a little mate and have some fun at other expense.
>Unless she is really against that type of shit the just scrap everything I said
Don't be a pussy though and for fucks sake don't cry or act like a bitch.
>>
Girls: I know it's situational, but if a guy is talking to his ex who doesn't care about him anymore and doesn't want anything to do with him, if they stay talking once in a while how likely is it that something will happen between them?
>>
>>17135523
It's all just instincts, man.
Retract your 'social behaviour' education for a bit, and do what your body wants you to do. You'll get used to it.
Just imagine being next to her now. What does your body want to do?
>>17135528
Of course. Well, depends on what kind of date. If we're just meeting up casually to talk about something and then maybe fuck or something along those lines, I don't really mind.
Basically, if I'm going to get dressed up, you better fucking be too.
Otherwise, I don't really mind.
>>17135533
Yup, that's a girls cowardly way of saying "not interested".
Girls are (and have : ^) ) fucking pussies.
>>
>>17135541
We are going just by the two of us.
I lack the wit to pull off jokes like that.

>>17135545
>Just imagine being next to her now. What does your body want to do?
I'd like to touch her desu. Hug her etc. But I wouldn't know when doing it is appropriate or not, or if she even wants to be touched.

Just telling her that I got a crush on her seems like the option that has the least room for me to fuck up.
>>
>>17135543
>doesn't care about him anymore and doesn't want anything to do with him
>still talking
Pick one
>>
>>17135575
Sorry, I knew I should've mentioned it but she only started talking to me again because I did something really nice for her. I would say that it doesn't feel like she's just doing it out of niceness at this point, but it was seriously such a nice gesture that she might just continue talking to me because of it so I genuinely don't know if it's out of niceness or care. I feel like I bought her out. I essentially gave her an expensive present. Pathetic, I know.
>>
Why is it that every time I meet a decent single girl, she turns out to have a legion of beta orbiters?
>>
>>17135612
If she didn't have a legion of beta orbiters, you'd complain that she wasn't attractive or had a shit personality.
>>
>>17134681
I would be willing to date a trans girl no problem, as long as I was attracted to her and she was attracted to me, and we got along and shared a lot of similar interests and beliefs. I don't actively seek them out though, just as I don't actively seek out other women (or guys, since I'm pansexual).

If she wants kids, we could still have kids, too, I'd make it happen somehow, so that doesn't stop me from wanting to marry trans girl, since it seems like a lot of people are wary because of that reason.
>>
>>17135612
Because they are in it for the same reason you are mate.
>>
>>17135618
This is kind of a new thing though, it wasn't like this back in the days before universal social media and stuff. I've also known a few attractive girls who didn't have orbiters, and quite a few unattractive girls who did.

>>17135627
They're idiots for just following her around in a stupid flock, then. I get it when you're like 18 and don't understand how dating and sex work, but when you're well into your 20s, like many of these people are, you should know when you're an orbiter and drop it. The really annoying thing is how many older guys orbiting much younger girls I see, and also how often I can tell that these guys know they're not getting any and just hang around to prevent anybody else from having a chance.
>>
>>17135658
> I can tell that these guys know they're not getting any and just hang around to prevent anybody else from having a chance.
Sounds like the plan is working senpai.
>>
>>17135612
my gf is a fat black girl with unwashed dreadlocks and badly applied make up and she has orbiters, doesn't really surprise me

I actually believe that even the most lonely beta girls have beta orbiters, but they are both too shy to really do something with it
>>
>>17135658
How do you know they're orbiters and not friends?
>>
>>17135667
because let's be honest, as a male, how many female friends do you have that you didn't want to bone at a point?
>>
>>17135667
In real life, it's really easy to tell, from the way they look at her and at you if you try to get close to her, they're like overprotective dads.

On FB etc, it's the flood of unrequested vague praise and slightly sexual comments they leave on anything she posts.
>>
>>17135673
I'm not a guy, but I'm sure that finding a girl attractive enough to want to sleep with isn't the same as orbiting.
>>
>>17135674
Oh, and the comments from people begging to hang out with her or whatever every time she mentions not being up to anything.

Lol I saw one of the worst ever, the other day. This girl I know posted one of those stupid FB test results that said "_____ needs sex 4 times a day!", and some dipshit replies with "I volunteer as tribute!"
>>
>>17135574
No further advice?
I could really use some help here. I can hang around with her just fine, but actually telling her that I got a crush on her is a whole different matter.
>>
>>17134681
Pure mental illness.

>read about trans people starving themselves so they don't have periods, or putting cigarettes out on their cis penises
>this is apparently common behavior among transsexuals
>>
How would you feel towards someone that went out of their way to keep you safe after you passed out by drinking? I helped a girl yesterday and took a cab with her to her place, it costed like 25$, shit was pretty far
>>
>>17135772
I'd expect any decent person to do that without expecting any sort of reward for it. If you're doing that just to get in a girl's pants, you're scum and the very definition of a Nice Guy
>>
Can guys make themselves cum quicker by rubbing one out instead of fucking?

I've only ever slept with 15 people, two of those 15 are female. Out of all those 15 people I've never had any trouble making them cum, and I've had them all tell me how amazing I am... There's one person though, I've only ever made him cum once... It makes me feel like I'm not doing a good enough job but judging by everyone else, I'm not bad, not at all. I'm the only person he has ever fucked, so I dunno if it's me or if he is defective. But he can make himself cum via fapping... Sooo I dunno.
>>
File: angry pepe.jpg (51 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.jpg
51 KB, 396x385
>>17135821
>I've only ever slept with 15 people,
Slut.
>>
>>17135833
>mad at other peoples sexual experience
Virgin
>>
>>17135821
>only 15
kek, that's more than the average person will have in their life.

But, are you sexually retarded? A woman should be able to cum quicker from rubbing one out too. It's fucking normal. It's intense stimulation in just the right spot - of course you're gonna cum quicker.
>>
File: smug pepe.jpg (76 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe.jpg
76 KB, 900x900
>>17135842
Doesn't change the fact that you are a slut, slut.
>>
>>17135821

he's probably just nervous, death grips while fapping or got desensitized from circumcision and needs rougher texture
>>
Gonna fetch a girl I've never met at the airport. We're bringing her stuff to her room to chill and stuff. Out of nowhere she tells me that 'fyi,
she shaved her pubes'.

Fair to assume she wants the D? Any way of approaching this?
>>
>>17134961
I find pale skin really attractive
>>
>>17135867
Condom
>>
>>17135689
Nobody?
I'm supposed to meet up with her in less than 4 hours, and I still barely have any ideas of what to do?
>>
>>17135232

Men are basically autistic and I need a woman to literally say "would you like to go on a date with me sometime?"
>>
>>17134961
I agree with >>17135868 . Be as pale as you can be, that's fucking hot.
>>
>>17135875
Aw man, guy that responded to you before here.
Just go and try. You'll notice if she likes you, trust me. Just let your feelings guide you. If you want to touch her, touch her. If you want to hug her, hug her. If you feel like kissing her, try to kiss her. Chances are your brain is triggering the 'wanting to kiss' feel because it noticed her wanting to kiss too.
Our brains do a lot of shit subconsciously.
You might fuck up. You might fuck. Everything can happen. Just go with it.
>>
File: 1300803490975.jpg (42 KB, 205x205) Image search: [Google]
1300803490975.jpg
42 KB, 205x205
>>17135876
>men can't read minds, so they must be autistic.
Woman logic.
>>
>>17135883
I don't even know how to kiss man.
I don't want to come off as a creep, or a weirdo. I really like her, and I don't want to ruin everything by acting like an awkward shit.
>>
>>17135875
I still think you should make a move instead or confessing, but just tell her what you feel for her.
"I really like you, you're a good person and I enjoy spending my time with you a lot. We should go out on a date."
Or something like that.
>>
>>17135891
The problem is that I got no friggin clue *how* to make a move, or what it even entails, other than some vague touchy, feely stuff that I would probably fuck up anyways.
>>
>>17135889
The most natural thing is touching, hugging and kissing her. That's what naturally you should do.
Anything else, from confessing your feelings to not doing shit, is awkward.
Do what you feel more comfortable with, but you're just being insecure at this point.
>>
>>17135889
Ahh, you're one of those 22 year old virgins that think they're doomed.
You're not man. Your body knows what to do, and kissing is literally pressing your lips together.
Things are sometimes awkward, but you won't fucking notice it in the flood of hormones.
Here's a story from me and my first gf (granted, we were 16) to cheer you up:
>home on bed
>talking
>feeling gets romantic
>never kissed grill before
>stare at her lips, she stares at mine
>oh boy here we go first kiss
>feel her tongue when kissing
>think she wants to tongue kiss
>use tongue back
>she starts to get more into it and we start getting undressed and shit
>on top of each other dryhumping
>can't get it up because too nervous
>she's fine with it

You know what? Turns out she thought her lips were too dry to kiss, so she wanted to wet them by licking her lips, but she did it when my mouth was already on hers. So i used tongue, which she then saw as an aggressive move, so she awkwardly tried to comply in getting more aggressive herself etc.

You're just an animal like everyone else. Your brain subconsciously knows what to do. If it's not gonna work, it's not gonna work anyways, no matter how hard you try. If it does, it does.
Do what your brain tells you to do.
>>
>>17135896
Take your arm, put it around her shoulders. See how she reacts.
She reacts well? Great.
You're walking side by side, take her hand. She doesn't take it back as if you had Ebola? Great. Hold it.
You get to the flat? Hug her. She doesn't put her hands on your chest to distance herself from you? Good job.
Go for a kiss on her cheek. She kisses you back? Damn it man, you got it. Kiss closer to to the mouth. She's still in? Yay. Kiss her lips.
Smile.
Done.
>>
>>17135885

I'm a boy btw
>>
>>17135036

thats a good thing since you probably need to be quite empathic to have a job looking after disabled people
>>
>>17135907
exactly what this guy says.
I remembered another moment when I was not fully comfortable yet where I was rejected.

>talking to this girl I met going out
>think she's into me
>put hand on her waist
>she goes "Whoa that's a bit too close anon"
>blush tiny bit pull back
>wasn't meant to be, still talking and having fun
So what. Happens. Unless she's a total fucking bitch she'll try to make it as uncomfortable for you as possible IF she rejects you.
IF.
She might not.
>>
>>17135528
Honestly? No

She could have her hair up come in sweatpants and a hoodie twice her size i wouldn't care more or less
If its something cute its a plus but if its not it isnt bad

Something about feeling comfortable in what you wear i guess
>>
File: 1407898042493.png (28 KB, 566x557) Image search: [Google]
1407898042493.png
28 KB, 566x557
>>17135900
That doesn't come naturally to me, so no shit I am insecure about this.
I am super afraid of touching her, because I don't even know when it is appropriate to touch another person.

>>17135905
That story didn't really cheer me up desu. If anything, I am even more nervous now.
My brain gives me mixed messages. On the other hand, I would like to touch her, but at the same time, my brain tells me NO, DON'T FUCKING DO THAT, constantly.

>>17135907
I can't even muster up the courage to put my arm around her man. I fear touching her.
I should probably just give up. Clearly I wasn't meant for this sort of shit.

>>17135919
I don't know how I would react to being rejected. I fear that it would cause me to revert back to my totally asocial and reclusive self, and cause me to never open up to anyone ever again.
I already wish that I didn't have these feelings for her, as they have made everything so damn complicated.
>>
>>17135900
Do hi5s count?
>>
>>17135971
you're blowing everything out of proportion.
If you don't have to drive, have a couple of shots of booze before you go. It'll lower you inhibitions.
>>
>>17135971
You're just overthinking and overreacting.
Relax and enjoy it.
>>
>>17136008
>>17136012
I don't drink.
But yeah, I may be overreacting a bit.
I just am afraid of what will happen, and how this shit will pan out. I am having massive second guesses about this shit. I have never dealt with this sort of shit before, and my cluelessness is scaring me to death.
>>
>>17135528
Actually yes, to a degree. One thing is that fashion sense is an element that attracts me to a girl in the first place. Another is that a girl halfassing it too badly makes it seem like she doesn't care about going out with me.

Obviously it has to be appropriate for the occasion too, I'm not expecting a little black dress for a ramen date, but I'd rather not go somewhere nice with somebody in sweatpants.
>>
>>17136015
You'll learn what it's appropriate as you're doing it.
If she cares about you, she'll understand your fuck ups.
You're not doing something extraordinary, it's your first romantic experience, everyone had it. Relax, see things for what they really are - worst thing that can happen, literally, is being rejected and (huh) everyone has been rejected at least once.
>>
>>17135528
>>17136022
Oh, in addition to this -

This probably wasn't really what the question was asking about, but if the date ends well, it's really really awesome to find out that she wore something special under her outfit.
>>
File: kuumotus.jpg (54 KB, 314x364) Image search: [Google]
kuumotus.jpg
54 KB, 314x364
>>17136023
I cant relax man.
I am nervous as fuck.

I dunno how I can handle neither rejection, or if she actually reciprocates my feelings.
And I still don't even know what to do when I am with her in the Museum.
>>
>How does it feel for a girl to be fucked?
I know what it feels like from a guys perspective, but I'm interested to know how it feels for girls and what they actually like.
>>
>have a single argument with women I'm dating
>she's clearly in the wrong decided to ignore me to go drinking with friend and ignores me despite having plans the next day and I wanted to do is confirm what time we meet up ends up getting drunk and not coming.
>tell her that's disrespectful that she did that and please to never do that again
>sleep over her place one night she ask for unprotected sex
>after gets avoidant and only sees me once so I ask her what's going on
>gives a long winded speech on how that argument made her cautioned of me
>tell her I don't get it I never treated her wrong and that I'm can she please explain to me what she really is trying to say
>can't and we argue says she wants to step back the way I am is different but don't know why
>she decides to block me on all media which I'm fine with my last statement is if you can't accept me for who I am I don't think we should see each other.
>didn't give a response just blocks me via phone and social media
>has several of my belongings
I don't want any conflict I just want my stuff back I'm not dealing with someone I'm not sure i want to be with at this point. For her to act like this over our first and only argument is not normal . How can I get my stuff back /adv/?
>>
Guys, do you think it's true that you're generally more often aroused or sexually active than girls or is that more of a social cliche, and that we're not as outspoken about it maybe?
What I'm asking is if you consider yourself a more sexual person than girls you know? And how often you're sexually active I suppose.
Thanks
>>
>>17135436
Dunno where im from you only get white girls and a few asians on a milion people

Most girls are the generic too much makeup uninteresting shallow and materialistic boring types

When i see a girl with jet black hair or s brunette in a casual dress that suits her or something casual that she looks good in and doesnt have that forced and unnatural thing about her she stands out
When you see a red haired girl or purple haired one its really something to see because here its considered degeneric and a girl is perceived as badly damaged abd should be avoided so its really rare

So yeah here where most girl tend to be as fake as you can imagine something like that is not generic, finding someone who's down to earth is a suicide mission
>>
>>17136033
Well I am off to meet up with her.ohgodwhatwillIdo?!?
>>
>>17135528

I think putting more effort into your appearance is a clue you're into the guy.
>>
File: KnifeHand_Aliens.gif (484 KB, 400x218) Image search: [Google]
KnifeHand_Aliens.gif
484 KB, 400x218
>17135314
>Do you genuinely see no joy or fun in the chase?
>Even if nothing came of it, I always enjoyed flirting with people I was interested in.
First of all, most guys don't ever experience the type of interest you're referring to: coming back to that later.
We could say most guys have 2 main "levels" of interest: purely physical interest (lust), and serious interest (infatuation, crush, attraction, love, etc).
Flirting with someone we're just physically attracted to is usually fun, sure.

The problem is that when we're seriously attracted, it becomes not very fun at all. The time period in between falling for you and figuring out whether you like us back? Well, it goes from a backyard wrestling match to a high-stakes poker game, since we suddenly have a LOT to lose.
So we sit up at night sweating, asking ourselves questions like
>Does she like me or not?
>Is this flirting, or is she just being nice?
>Is that just for me, or does she do that with everyone?
>What did that heart sign mean? I did it back and she smirked, did I fuck up?
Kind of like pic related.

And keep in mind that psychologically, women are only more comfortable with this because of the way power dynamics interact with unfortunate human tendencies. And it's actually a very bad thing: these phenomena are considered to be among the main factors behind the decline in women's scores on empathy scales and the corresponding increase on tests of those unfortunate tendencies (eg SDO).
The men that do enjoy what you're describing, and do experience the type of "interest" you're talking about are men with significant cluster-B traits. Histrionics in particular.
Lemme put it this way: cats like playing with mice, but the feeling isn't mutual.
>>
File: fcknsaved.jpg (133 KB, 1322x338) Image search: [Google]
fcknsaved.jpg
133 KB, 1322x338
>>17136324

this

saved for later use
>>
File: LostFile_JPG_4750080.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
LostFile_JPG_4750080.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
>>17136324
>>
I don't like dancing or singing, can this be a huge red flag/turn off/deal breaker?
>>
Describe the hair (color and style) of the first lady you raped.
>>
>>17136140
I doubt it, if a guy is aroused then it's seen as normal, if a girl is aroused it's seen as slutty, because of this we have this mindset that guys are more aroused then girls, when it's possible that girls just don't go around telling people like guys do to avoid being seen as slutty.
>>
>>17136375
No, why should it be?
None of the guys I dated liked to dance, one liked to sing but the others were terrible at it.
>>
>>17136388
>why should it be?

I thought it was "Socially necessary" to be able to do those two things.
>>
I have a tendency to unfortunately take many things too seriously and too literally some times, and I can absolutely do anything about it but live with it.

I obviously do have a sense of humor of course.

Can this be a problem in relationships?
>>
>>17136393
I overreact and take things seriously and it annoyed the hell out of my ex because I would get mad at him for little things. It was too much pressure for him.

Try to be lighthearted about the small things.
>>
>>17136389
Not her but I don't think it's very important, certainly not to me. I learned 'classic' dance in boarding school and can do a decent Waltz, foxtrot, tango etc but if my partner can't, so what. I'm at balls maybe twice a year, that's not an important factor when choosing a partner.
>>
Both men and women:

When and how is the best time for our families to get to know each other? SO and I have been in a relationship for about 6 months, getting ready to move in together. Working towards marriage in a couple years.

What do you think? What has worked for you?

Our parents are complete opposites, but do have certain things in common.
>>
File: IMG_6811.jpg (35 KB, 599x449) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6811.jpg
35 KB, 599x449
I'm hungry… sticks hand into food basket, feels something long and soft… thinks a banana would be a good snack… pulls out a rolled up wet dripping pad soaked in menstrual blood.

Leaves kitchen, closes door, hand feels wet… WTF??? Hand is also painted red? Why are there blood soaked clothes hanging on door handles?

Goes in bathroom to vomit… finds tampons on top of toilet seat dripping… looks in the trash can right next to it… is empty… didn't even bother.

Sits on bed with hands on head asking what evil have I done to God to deserve such punishment? Wait, didn't know we had leopard spot blankets… why are the leopard spots hard? Not dried blood, please.

Repeat ad nauseum, month after month after month.

No, not a 12 year old girl… a 30 year old woman.

Ask opposite gender... What can do?
>>
>>17136406
>that pic

coagulated blood?

Blood becomes solid after all.
>>
>>17136406
Stop posting this
>>
>>17136414
>Stop posting this

Science says no.

Also masturbate, because health reasons.
>>
>>17136405
bf and i are also dating since 6 months, moving in in autumn. my siblings and his siblings already know each other from various things we went together.
our parents will meet in two weeks. it was the perfect moment cause my mom is throwing a huge party for her 50th bday and i asked her to invite the bf's parents.
i think it's a good time for your and your bf's families to meet now.
>>
>>17136139
Go to her house

>i'm here for my stuff
>deal with her for like 15 more min
>never deal with her again

Solved
>>
>>17136189
I couldn't muster up the courage to tell her how I feel towards her in the museum. It was a bit crowded and I didn't really get a good chance to be alone with her. I am still with her, hanging out in the city, so I might get another chance, but I doubt it. I just don't know how to tell her that I like her.
Someone pls help.
>>
>>17135115
I lost my virginity at 16 to a "Christian" in church every sunday and posting bible verses on insta..

And one of my co-workers is very religious and he tells me that lots of people in the church actually have no morals and just go to church to look good in public.

Christian girls are shit tier my friend
>>
I've been seeing a man I've known ages over the last few months, and feel he's my soulmate. We have a brilliant connection, very deep and meaningful. The problem is not our relationship but he has a couple of jealous ex's - one of them has other people she's been involved with but keeps asking my boyfriend out for coffee whenever she bump as into him in town when she's out walking with her baby and the other one was involved in a cabaret show with him in recent years and knows he's with me now. She is also with someone else and was seeing my bf non-seriously a few years ago. Anyway, she keeps sending him tit pics of her at at the beach and asking if he wants to 'share a can or two with her sometime. It's really annoying. I've known him a long time and we're really happy together now and he tells me everything like this and I do the same, for him. We trust each other, it's just annoying that they can't be happy for us, and see how perfect for each other we are, and just leave us alone and get on with their lives
>>
I have no idea what any emojis ever mean, except the extremely common and obvious one's of course.

There a translator or some guide book for the rest?

Feels like I'm talking to some Digital Elder God or some shit some times.
>>
>>17136627
Who over 16 uses emojis anyway?
>>
>>17136634
Blondies and girly type women I guess.

Or they really are Digital Elder gods, who knows.
>>
>>17134961
Another vote for pale being best skin tone. It reminds me of marble statues, unf.
>>
>>17136659
I agree with a bit of a caveat, I think being pale can be very attractive, but it can also look sickly. Has to be the right kind of pale.
>>
>>17134961
Agree with all the other girls, pale guys are hot as fuck.
>>
I'm not sure what sort of advice you could offer me here, but hopefully you'll come up with something, or at least I'd like to hear if any of you have been through this.

I'm in my first relationship and we've been together for about a year. I'm really into my gf and have a great time nearly every time I see her, but I can't help thinking about the things I don't like about her and how maybe I'd be happier with someone else. Realistically I'd struggle to meet anyone else - I was a kv until age 22 and i'm surely less likely to meet girls now I'm the other side of school/uni. Thinking like that makes me worry that I'm only sticking with my gf for lack of alternatives.
I'm happy in the relationship right now, but unless my gf changes a lot, I wouldn't want to still be with her in say 5 years time. Am I being a cunt by staying with a girl who I don't think it'd be perfect to stay with forever?
>>
>>17136140
>Guys, do you think it's true that you're generally more often aroused or sexually active than girls
Yeah. Obviously there's exceptions, overlapping intervals blah blah but yeah.
>>
>>17136677
You mean on average, guys are more often horny and/or get off more?
>>
>>17136140
Your question is too many questions in one. What do you mean with "more sexual" to begin with? As far as talking about it I know that every guy I know is FAR more open about it, in the company of both males and females. Besides, being aroused more often is not necessarily an indication of being "more sexual" (which still isn't clearly defined). What do you mean with sexually active? Having sex? Masturbating? Watching porn? Sitting out watching girls walk by with a boner?

I'll say this; on the big whole I strongly believe that men are more open about what they feel with everyone. I think men are more sexually attracted to women on average per day than vice versa, simply due to the difference in how attraction between genders works. It's impossible for men to, on an average, be more sexually active than women, on an average, if we only consider having sex with a partner being sexually active and disregard homosexuals.
>>
>>17136703
Sorry, that was phrased badly you're right.
I meant having sex or masturbation mainly. "Just" looking at someone and getting horny isn't what I had in mind.
>>
For women, pls help:
This girl talked to me, and we really chatted a bunch of times but at some point I felt like I was boring so I just stopped messaging her, although I'm really interested in befriending her (honestly just friends) but I don't want to be a burden or be too annoying. What are the signs you don't like someone or are bothered (texting, irl) and how would you feel if some guy you barely knew talked to you every once in a while or tried to initiate a conv? And how about tips on what to say.
Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you
>>
>>17136673
It sounds like you are in a no win situation.
Try to be a good bf to her though, learn what turns her on. Enjoy it as best as you can.

Make some good memories because if you're anything like most of us on 4chan gf's are few and far between.
>>
>>17136711
If I'm not interested in talking to someone, I'll make brief, uninterested answers, respond slowly to texts, never initiate conversation, that kind of thing.
Conversely if you just stopped talking to her without an apparent reason, she might think you're not interested in talking to her anymore.
>>
>>17136709
Men, according to statistics, masturbate more. Considering heterosexual partners only the following is true; men and women have sex just as often on average.
>>
Guys, I know girls are usually critical of things you don't care about, but what physical flaws on a girl actually put you off or bother you?

From (but not limited to):
>moles/birthmarks
>cellulite
>stretch marks
>rashes

Oh and this is stuff she can't help. Assume the girl takes care of her body + health and is perfect in any other way.
>>
>>17136780
If they aren't extreme examples, I don't care. Might have an issue with cellulite because you can lose weight to fix it.
>>
>>17136780
I'm afraid to get close to girls because i always worry that i wont like how they look without makeup.
>>
Guys, how often would you like to have sex with your girlfriend? How often did you expect to have it when you first started dating? And how often do you actually have it?
>>
>>17136780
My gf has some skin tags that were a mini turnoff when I first saw them, but I've got over it.
>>
>>17136780
Birthmarks and moles? meh
Cellulite if its not extreme its okay.
Stretch marks if its not extreme ehhh okay.
If its not contagious and extreme its okay.

Often times guys have to put in a lot of work to get a gf. (especially here) so the minor stuff isn't entirely a deal breaker.

I'm okay with minor to some moderate imperfections because I know I'm not perfect.
>>
File: kermit-shower-01.jpg (76 KB, 737x626) Image search: [Google]
kermit-shower-01.jpg
76 KB, 737x626
>>17135971
>>17136033
>>17136555

God fucking dammit I couldn't spit it out.
FUCK.

We had good time, sure, but I failed at telling her that I have a crush on her and that I would like to start dating her.

First, we went to the natural history museum, and had a great time there, after that, we grabbed some food, and then we hung out in the city for a few hours, including going to a few stores, and just sitting in a park together, listening to music.
I am a god damn coward. I just couldn't muster up the courage to tell her that I like her, or to make a move on her. We were sitting so close to each other in the park, but there could have just as well been a brick wall between us. We talked about all sorts of shit during today, ranging from animals, to literature, and she once again, brought up her ex, and what a dick he was, to which I didn't really know what to say. I am so fucking clueless about women.

I know that she'll be here for the weekend, so I'll be able to spend more time with her, maybe even on tomorrow, as she said that she is going to watch a protest that is going on in the city, and I asked if she would like to have company, to which she agreed to.
I dunno if it makes any fucking difference. I am just not made for this shit. On some level, I wish I didn't have these feelings for her, for they torment me. I like her so god damn much, and would like to spend my every waking moment with her, but at the same time, the fears and insecurities I have in regards to this shit are driving me insane.

What the hell should I do?
>>
>>17136872

Do it tomorrow, obviously.
>>
>>17136780
>Guys, I know girls are usually critical of things you don't care about, but what physical flaws on a girl actually put you off or bother you?

Uhh... I honestly can't think of anything....

>>17136609
>We trust each other,

Then what's the problem? As the kids are fond of saying nowadays, "Haters gonna hate".

If you trust him, who gives a fuck, you're just making yourself insecure. Talk to him about how it bugs you if you want, but you either trust him to have his own friends and make his own choices or you don't.

>>17136393
>I have a tendency to unfortunately take many things too seriously and too literally some times, and I can absolutely do anything about it but live with it.

*shrug* My girlfriend is similar. She even admits she's gullible as all heck.

I just tease the fuck out of her. I'm actually kind of the exact opposite. I LOOK and ACT serious as all hell, but I have an insanely dry sense of humor, and will constantly make super subtle jokes with a totally even manner to the point where half the time it's impossible to tell if I'm being serious or not to begin with.

We've been together a little over a year. Happiest either of us has been in a relationship.

>>17136140
>What I'm asking is if you consider yourself a more sexual person than girls you know? And how often you're sexually active I suppose.

I think I know some insanely sexual girls...
My girlfriend (before she got the implant) would masturbate 3 or 4 times a week.
My best friend i know for a fact is insanely sexually active (it's almost like a problem for her to be honest... she has a problem being monogamous... but she's really trying with her current girlfriend...).
The friend I think of like a little sister... I'll put it to you this way... when I described her to my girlfriend, I used the words, "horny kitten".

Am I more sexual than them? Umm... *shrug*? I think my ideal rate would be having sex like 3-4 times a week?
>>
>>17136877
Assuming I even get the chance, I doubt that I could spill it out tomorrow either.
I am just so god damn afraid of how she would react. I have no experience with this type of shit, and no clue of how to proceed, but at the same time, I like her so much it hurts.
>>
>>17136886
If you don't say anything you have 0% chance of anything EVER happening between you two.

She went on a date with you -- isn't that a sign she likes you too?

Maybe instead of full on telling her, touch her arm or stare at her in the eyes more. These are signals which are impossible to miss, at least for me, I can always sense of a guy is looking at me for longer than what is normal or tell "the look" in his eyes. You'll be able to tell too if she does it back.

I believe in you anon. Go get the girl!
>>
>>17136129
I didn't feel much at first (I'm talking about months here), I wonder if it's because I always masturbated by rubbing the outside and kinda humping on a pillow instead of fingering
It made me feel bad because I could never orgasm that way, I liked it when he rubbed his boner against me better than actual penetration

Now I do enjoy it and get off, the position I like the most is me on top, looking at him.
>>
>>17136814
>Guys, how often would you like to have sex with your girlfriend?

xD. Just answered this, 3-4 times a week

>How often did you expect to have it when you first started dating?
See... I thought I was going to have to wait like 6 months given my impression of her... we didn't even hold hands until the second date. Third date we ended up shacking up for like 4 solid days of nonstop sex xD.

>And how often do you actually have it?
Twice a week I guess? (It's usually like two or three hour long sessions per night but I guess those count as one each?). We live about 40-50 min from each other so meeting is harder except on weekends or when she has to get up extra early to go to work (I actually live closer to her work than she does and with the flow of traffic at that xD We're actually looking for a place once another friend gets off her lease).
>>
>>17136913
stop using "xD" for fucks sake
>>
>>17136896
I don't know if she considered this a date.
When I thanked her for spending the day with me, she jokingly replied something along the lines of: "I put up with a lot of stuff, don't I?" (English isn't our native language, so I have hard time translating the expression she used to English.)

Touching, and reading her reactions etc, is something I am utterly clueless with. For fuck's sake, I am AFRAID of touching her. I don't know when it is appropriate, and not creepy, instead of being weird and creepy.
That is why I am inclining to just telling her that I like her, and asking if she would like to start dating.
>>
>>17136913
xD
>>
Girls. Guy you've never talked to but see regularly slips you his number somehow without saying a word. Do you call/text it? Creepy or no?
>>
>>17136884
>insanely sexual
>masturbates three or four times a week
Unless you meant to write "a day", do you really think that's insane? I masturbate more than that and I definitely wouldn't call myself "insanely sexual".
>>
>>17136920
I'm guessing you're the same anon who was posting in yesterdays Ask the Opposite Gender thread?

If so, stop. Get out of your head. I'm guessing across both threads you have like 20-30 posts... You posting here is obviously not helping you, and you're clearly not learning or retaining anything anyone is telling you. All you're doing is winding yourself up.

Breath, relax. Stop freaking out. Stop thinking about it. Just go see her again and either fuck up, or flourish. That is the ONLY way you will learn.
>>
>>17136814
I've never had a girlfriend, but based on how often I masturbate, I'd say that I'd like to have sex one to two times a day.
>>
>>17136943
Given that we're in our late 20's, kind of yeah.

She's admitted when she was a decade younger, it was about that rate though. And I think that about describes the little sister I described (she's in her early/mid 20's). My best friend... that's probably closer to the partner count she'd have a week (which is why I'm kind of proud of her staying faithfully monogamous this long haha, she's admitted it's been hard at times though :/).
>>
>>17136947
I'd estimate he's been posting here for at least two months, always with the exact same shit. I ignore him now.
>>
File: 1405463937102.jpg (286 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1405463937102.jpg
286 KB, 600x800
>>17136947
> Get out of your head.
What does that even mean?
And I can't relax. I am anxious as hell.
I don't know what to tell her. God fucking dammit.

None of the advice I have been given has been exactly that helpful.
I am so friggin confused, and stressed out over this shit.
I just want to tell her that I like her, but at the same time, I am super afraid of how she would react. I don't know what I'll do if she doesn't like me back.
>>
>>17136979
>None of the advice I have been given has been exactly that helpful.
You didn't use them, how can they be useful ?
Help yourself before waiting for people to help you

>I don't know what I'll do if she doesn't like me back.
You'll move on
>>
>>17136975
Well I don't know honestly, I'm in my early twenties too and I masturbate every other day or daily (kinda depends on where I am in my cycle) and have been doing so since I was, I dunno, 14? I never thought of it as excessive.
>>
>>17136976
K. Got it. Thanks for the heads up.

One last one for the road though:

>>17136979
>What does that even mean?

I explained it to you right there.

>Breath, relax. Stop freaking out. Stop thinking about it. Just go see her again and either fuck up, or flourish. That is the ONLY way you will learn.

You're getting helpful advice, you're just not reading it (like you just did with my post).

Good luck. If you're not going to follow that advice, please get a tripcode so we can filter you out easier.
>>
I work as a violinist in a restaurant. I work every day around 6-8 hours, I'm a fulltime employee. I play during late lunch and dinner service. I've been doing this for four years.

A few days ago, someone from the Toronto Symphony Orchestra heard me play and offered me a job. The pay is $82,000 a year vs. the $27,000 I make now. My hours would become shorter and I'm guaranteed income for the next ten years via contract.

The caveat is that I need to move to Toronto. I live in Alberta (I'm not sure exactly but like an eight hour flight away). My girlfriend owns a company here and cannot relocate (we've discussed it before but unrelated to this new job).

Do I leave my girlfriend to pursue an extremely lucrative career? We've been together for five years. I haven't talked to her about it yet but I know with absolutely certainty she wouldn't be able to come with me. Neither of us could handle a LDR or anything. I wanted to marry this woman but this has been my dream for literally my entire life. I could die a happy man if I had this job.
>>
File: 1457964958013.gif (3 MB, 421x300) Image search: [Google]
1457964958013.gif
3 MB, 421x300
>met girl 36 days ago
>had sex on 2nd date
>met her parents on 3rd date
>I accidentally said I love you on 3rd date
>she accidentally said I love you on 5th date
>we both intentionally started saying I love you on 6th date
>we're thinking of moving in with each other, our 8th date is tomorrow

On a scale from 1-10, how fast is this?
>>
>>17136976
Real helpful asshole.

>>17136984
I have used them to some extent, for example, I tried to make a move on her when it was first suggested to me, but ran in the problem of being far, far too scared to touch her, and also being utterly incapable of gauging her reactions. I don't know when it is appropriate to touch her, or if she even likes being touched by me.

The advice you people have given me has also been a big reason why I haven't told her that I like her (though me being afraid of her reaction has also kept me from doing that.) It was because of you people telling me that telling her that I like her is a TERRIBLE idea, which is why I didn't even consider it until now. Unfortunately, I was too scared to tell her that I like her today.

The advice I have gotten from here hasn't helped me one bit.
Just telling me "relax, and b urself" or "maek a move on her" isn't exactly helpful.

>>17136992
Sorry, but I am not familiar with English sayings, so pardon me for not knowing what "Get out of your head" means.
And I am reading the advice I have been given, but as it is, it is either just repetition of shit that I have already tried and failed at, or inane nonsense like this shit:>>17135883 that tells me nothing.

I will try to spend time with her tomorrow, and I guess that I'll see how it goes.
>>
>>17137001
Talk. With. Her.
>>
>>17136886
Man up
>>
>>17137018
Wow, why didn't I think of that before?
I'll just put my MAN pants on, and act like I got no worries in the world, because men can't be insecure, or afraid.
>>
>>17137001
Go for the money and prestige. You can find a new and better gf.
>>
>>17137015
Anon, honestly, you're being unreasonable.
We told you what you should do:
>make a move
>ask her out on a date
>tell her you have a crush on her
There's no secret to start something with her. You just have to go and try. Worst thing that can happen is that she rejects you, and at least you get closure, and, after feeling like shit for a while, you'll move on.
If you don't do shit, stop coming here and asking the same things over and over again.
You'll get the same replies.

If you have problems with anxiety, start seeing a professional and work on them.
>>
>>17137025
This

We can't help you more than we already did, except by taking your place
>>
>>17137021
That's the spirit! Have courage and don't let insecurity cripple you.
>>
>>17137025
>>make a move
Which entails some sort of vague, touching, and feeling her up, that I got no clue of how to even start doing, without being creepy. Again, I AM AFRAID OF TOUCHING HER.
How am I supposed to make a move, when I don't even know if touching her is ok.

>>>ask her out on a date
I have gone out with her multiple times already, but I dunno if they were really dates. I don't know what taking someone on a date would entail. Would our going outs have been different if I had used the date word?

>>tell her you have a crush on her
You people specifically insisted on NOT telling her that, for the longest time, calling it a terrible idea, and basically saying that telling her that I like her would ruin everything.

And I have been trying. I have been spending the majority of my free time with her for a long time now, either just doing stuff like playing board games or watching tv with her here in the apartment complex, or going out with her.
It's not like all I do is sit here, and whine. If I could, I'd be with her right now, but I can't, as she has already gone to her room, as she was tired, and wanted to go to sleep early.

>>17137030
>lol, just man up and stop being insecure.
>>
>>17136990

And like I said, about a decade ago, we would have matched and beaten you, but once you hit the 25 mark... it's kind of like a combination of you just have less free time, less hormones driving you crazy, and (probably) more sexual experience as a whole.

We all still really really enjoy sex, but uhh... let's just say I haven't walked down a crowded hallway, smelled a girls scent, and had my mind go completely blank because it made me so instantly horny I could pinpoint EXACTLY where and who she was and it took every fiber of my being to keep sense, since I was like 17... THAT level of extreme has passed, and I'm kind of glad for it.

>>17137008
>met girl 36 days ago
>thinking of moving in with each other

Like an 8 or a 9.

I'll put it to you this way... Your lease length is probably going to be at least 3-12 times longer than the amount of time you've been going out.... The only more extreme thing you could have said is if you were considering getting married.
>>
>>17137046
>lol, just man up and stop being insecure.
Basically, yeah. You're getting way to worked up over this whole thing
>>
>>17137057
Who are you to judge that?
And "lol, just don't be insecure" isn't advice.
If I could stop being insecure at the drop of a hat, I would.
>>
>>17137046
Okay, you don't want to make a move. We got it.

>I don't know what taking someone on a date would entail. Would our going outs have been different if I had used the date word?
No, but she'd know you like her and could accept to date you or reject you. You'd do basically the same shit, but KNOWING you like each other.

>calling it a terrible idea
It is a bad idea. Man, I think I've been the first person to tell you not to do it, like two months ago.
But at this point everything is better than whatever you're doing now.

We all know you've been trying, but if you have an anxiety problem see a therapist and work on it.
You're being unreasonable, and you're not doing shit to change a situation that makes you unhappy.
>>
>>17137052
Well I suppose I can understand that. People have different libidos of course, and hormones do go down I guess.
Thanks for the answer, Anon.
>>
>>17137052

Thinking about it, I'm going to moderate this a little bit because I came off as kind of harsh.

You're at an 8 or a 9, but that doesn't mean this relationship is bad or anything, it just means you need to keep a little bit of perspective and make sure you're not rushing in to anything.

Just last month I was at a wedding where they met online, became a couple at the start of the second date, and got engaged 8 months later. But they were pretty marriage oriented to begin with. Like... On the first date she literally told him: I want to get married within 2.5 years, and have children within 3. If you're not cool with that, sorry. (The age thing probably plays in here too though, I think she was like 28 at the time? so she was done fucking around... and she's the type that has like everything planned out.).
>>
>>17137070
You can be worried, but you are over thinking everything. Is your world going to crash down around you if she doesn't want to date you?
>>
>>17137078
I don't know how to make a move, without coming off as an awkward creep.
Again, I have no clue of if she even wants to be touched, and I fucking fear touching her. I have never touched a girl.

>You'd do basically the same shit, but KNOWING you like each other.
I see your point.

>It is a bad idea.
But why is it a bad idea? Why is being open and straight forward with how you feel worse, than some vague, flirting, and touching game where you are supposed to act on what amount to guesses of whether or not the other person even likes that shit?

And I am seeing a therapist. I have been seeing one for a while now, but he can't really help me with the anxiety here. I am not normally this anxious, but my feelings for this girl, and fears relating to this whole mess, have made me a nervous wreck.

I am trying to change my situation, but clearly, I am not having that fast progress.

Hopefully, I'll be able to spend time with her this weekend, as she stated that she'll stay here in the apartment complex for the weekend, instead of going back to her home like she usually does.

>>17137095
It very well could be. I fear that I will basically revert back to my utterly asocial and apathetic self, and basically fall into my worst depressive states of mind, which would utterly ruin my studies, and potentially end up killing me, as I was suicidal back when I was extremely depressed.
>>
>>17137103
>I fear that I will basically revert back to my utterly asocial and apathetic self, and basically fall into my worst depressive states of mind, which would utterly ruin my studies, and potentially end up killing me, as I was suicidal back when I was extremely depressed.
gl
>>
>>17137110
What?
>>
>>17137115
I hope it works out and you don't have to kill yourself
>>
>>17136884
It's not his other female friends, just these two keep hanging onto him, I know they're just jealous that he's happy with me but I want them to back off
>>
>>17136780
As a guy i find acne scars on a girls face awful but i find it disgusting if they cover it up with tobs of makeup as it just makes them more noticeable
Of course it has to be a severe amount on the sides of her face

Also moles around the lips dunno why but it steals my attention too much

But if she has a amazing personality and a cute face more or less all of the sruff can be looked over
Self harm scars
Extra weight
Bla..
>>
>>17137304
Feels just squishy I guess? I never noticed anything feeling bulgy, just a rough sort of patch on the "other side" of my clitoris basically, that's it.
But if your gyno said it's alright, I wouldn't beat myself up over it.
>>
>>17137334
He knows you for 8 years and he knows enough to feel comfortable with you being able to come any time you want without him having to worry about timing and planning everything

And yes even people who love to be alone also love the company of a really close person so yeah you can spend nore time with him
>>
>>17137334

It means he trusts you enough to not abuse it, and it means he feels comfortable with calling you for help if he locks himself out instead of another friend or his parents.
>>
>>17137363
>>17137367

Thanks anons :)

I just wanted to make sure I wasn't getting the wrong end of the stick. This makes me very happy!
>>
>>17137373
Your question makes me wonder now

As a guy and an introvert i like spending time at home and dont like going to bars and clubs and such even tho i go out and ride my bike for hours and meetup with friends and when friends who live half a state away come for a day or two

So when i was in any kind of relationship within a month or two my ex gfs were spending time at my place being introverted as well
So how would you feel if a guy told you to come over after a few dates or less not implying sex etc. and how would you feel about sleeping over really soon and staying at his place maybe getting a key if needed
>>
>>17137249

So once again, why are you getting territorial over girls who are irrelevant?

There is nothing you can do about it besides talk to him about it. If he doesn't feel like doing anything about it, that's entirely reasonable because you are both entitled to having your own separate social lives and identities. That means you have exactly two choices here:

Leave or get over it.

The hard truth is that any other course of action would instantly make you crazy possessive and the bad guy.
>>
>>17137426
I don't think he'd like my male friends sending me dick pics..ok. I'll speak with him. We're in love, it'll be fine I'm sure
>>
i want to buy a fleshlight
is this weird? I mean, its the equivalent of a dildo to a girl.
>>
>>17137517
No.
>>
>>17137483
>I don't think he'd like my male friends sending me dick pics

It doesn't matter. If he doesn't see it that way, then there is nothing you can do to change his mind and it's on you to either get over it, or find someone else whose views are more in line with yours.

> I'll speak with him. We're in love, it'll be fine I'm sure

Just make sure you don't come at this from an attacking or judging angle, explain more from the viewpoint of how it all makes you feel. Good luck!
>>
>>17137517

Oddly, there is a social stigma against it. I'd say the equivalent is closer to you buying a dildo for yourself actually lol...

That being said, who gives a flying fuck. Do what you want to do. As you get to be more of an adult, all that peer judgement shit means less and less, and things are only ever as weird as you make them out to be.
>>
>>17137556
That was clever.
>>
I'm getting an ignition interlock to help repay my debt to society after a DUI.
Girls, what would you think of a guy with one? How would I approach the subject on a date? All the friends I know that have one installed are girls, so I'm the first dude in my group with one.
>>
>>17137589
It indicates that you make poor decisions and I'd probably turn around and never look back. You're not the sort of guy I want to date
>>
>>17137001

Depends tons on your girlfriend really. How much does she make? If it's low, you can live in Toronto together on your paycheck. If it's high, why do you have a pretty meh job at the moment anyway?

Also, beyond that

>this has been my dream for literally my entire life.

Is probably even more important than the raise.

You should really talk to her, keeping above considerations in mind.
>>
>>17137589
lol your friends have one? is this normal or some shit? That's really bad and you have bad friends. I mean theres no avoiding it, so you just have to be honest.
>>
>>17137599
But is a guy that does party hard and never got caught more or less appealing? It was a wake up call and I don't drink anymore but your post troubles me because I want to date women that also don't party. I feel like damaged goods.
>>
>>17137618
Equally unappealing. It's not the fact that you were caught that makes it bad, it's the act itself. If I ever got a hint that you drink and drive, I'd be out of there. In my opinion, you are damaged goods.
>>
>>17137001
>A few days ago, someone from the Toronto Symphony Orchestra heard me play and offered me a job. The pay is $82,000 a year vs. the $27,000 I make now. My hours would become shorter and I'm guaranteed income for the next ten years via contract.

>a few days ago

Errrr....

I remember you posting about this...

I remember the symphony orchestra, i remember you working at a restaurant, I remember your girlfriend owning a company.... I remember you not having talked to your GF but knowing she can't move...

I remember you posting this like at least 4 or 5 months ago....

What do you gain by making up shit on an advice board?
>>
>>17137606
My circle of friends tends to party excessively I guess. I'm straightforward and honest but wouldn't know how to bring it up. Ugh I just feel like a major red flag.
>>
>>17137618
>>17137623
You can't really trust her opinion. I mean you COULD, but you have to remember not all girls are like her. I'm a guy, so what do I know
>>
>>17137623
Where are you from if I may ask? Where I live drink driving is pretty common as we don't have a very walkable city but tons of bars.
>>
>>17137623

Yeaaah...

I'm not going to say I've not been stupid once twice in the past...

But nowadays we live in the world of uber and lyft... At any given moment you're literally you're like 5 button presses and 5 minutes away from getting a ride that'll probably cost you less than 10 bucks...
>>
So girls, promise not to laugh, I'm 5" 3'. I'm a very short man and I know this is an undesirable trait to women. Is there anyway to get people to look over this or do I just have to win the lottery and find the right person?
>>
>>17137630
The OP asked for opinions. I'm giving him my opinion, I'm not claiming to speak for all women and I don't know why you think I am.

>>17137632
I'm from a city where we have tons of bars, but most people aren't stupid enough to drink drive instead of doing the sensible thing like calling a cab or something like an uber.

Also, I'm one of those girls who don't really party and the fact that you drink drive to the point where you have a device installed in your car to stop you from doing so is a huge red flag.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.