[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a family member that's been forcing me to work for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 3233955815_92b48c028c.jpg (41 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
3233955815_92b48c028c.jpg
41 KB, 400x300
I have a family member that's been forcing me to work for him for years now, and he's now stalking me and saying that I'm not a "real man" because I play games on my PC on occasion and read articles. He's now giving me death threats and trying to catch me on my off hours to do the same shit. I've called police and nothing was resolved.

How can I murder him without a gun?
>>
>>17134536
Put estrogens and antiandrogens into food/drinks and once he notices he has feminized a metric fuckton and lost his muscle mass, fuck him in the boipucci.
>>
Don't know if murder is your best option, but if you're set on it get creative. Again though, be sure it's what you want to do. Premeditated murder can land you a life sentence in my country.
>>
>>17134536

Just get a license for a firearm, practice at the range a bit and understand the proper shooting stance for small arms. Obviously don't tell him, don't instigated any fights, be passive as fuck. But, if he comes at you, gun him down.
>>
>>17134683
Am I allowed to do that because of the stand your ground law?
>>
>>17134536

Are you mexican or filipino?
>>
Kill him any way you want as long as it's self defense. Make sure he takes the first swing, tell him if a weapon before hand, and record it.
>>
>>17134903
file for a restraining order.
even if you don't get one
if he comes after you and you shoot him there is evidence that you feared for your life.
look up legal self defense laws in your state and read up on concealed carry forums (even if you get a shotgun) about laws.
>>
>>17134536
poison
heavy, blunt object (apply to head or throat)
sharp object (apply anywhere, allow appropriate time for sufficient blood loss)
car
asphyxiation
inject tap water into a vein
incapacitate, then apply exit bag to simulate suicide
drowning

the possibilities are endless. believe in yourself, anon! you can do it!
>>
>>17134536
rent an ozone machine and wait until he's sleeping, start up the machine in the room he's sleeping in and profit.
>>
You sound schizo OP
>>
A certain limited amount of personal Internet usage is expected in most jobs that involve PCs, but gaming does not fall under those limits. Read whatever articles you want, as long as you keep them SFW and don't take too much time doing it, but play your games on your own time.
>>
>>17135000
check'd
this is an excellent idea, although renting will leave a trail. go to a hydroponic supply shop and buy a smaller one in cash.
>>
>>17134536
What country are you in? What are the self-defence laws like?

Do you play games and read articles during work hours or on your own time?

You do realise that if he turns up dead, you're going to be one of the first suspects, right?
>>
>>17134536
You could just beat the shit out of him so he doesn't question your manhood. No need to go full psycho.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.