[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 100 degrees here and all I have are speedos to swim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: speedos.jpg (28 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
speedos.jpg
28 KB, 400x533
It's 100 degrees here and all I have are speedos to swim in.

Do i do it?
>>
>>17134256
location?
>>
>>17134256
sure, why not?
>>
>>17134256
Why not? Or go buy a pair of swim trunks?
>>
>>17134260
Phoenix Arizona.

https://weather.com/weather/today/l/USAZ0166:1:US

>>17134263
It's at a public apartment. And I have a small flaccid penis.
>>
>>17134270
>Why not? Or go buy a pair of swim trunks?
Because swim trunks are like 40 bucks for a good one. And these speedos fit quite well. I got them as a joke gift like 2 years ago. But they function well I guess. And it seems like a waste if I don't swim in them.
>>
>>17134273
eh, idk if Arizona is European enough for a speedo anon.
but hey if you are dying from the heat then w/e go for it.
>>
>>17134273
No one cares about the size of your flaccid dick, or that you're wearing speedos, anon. And if someone does, you shouldn't care that they care.
>>
>>17134256

post pictures of you in speedo, lets see.
>>
>>17134281

>for a good one
>and you all know you need top quality swim trunks if you are swimming in your apartments pool

still, post a pic of you in speedo lets see if you can pull it off.
>>
>>17134331
As a /fit/ guy, you actually do. Training or doing things with suboptimal equipment is actually a bad thing. There's a reason why all Olympic swimmers use Speedos
>>
>>17134324
I second this
>>
>>17134365

>as an olypmic swimmer you actually need good shorts

yes, but as a guy escaping the heat in his apartment pool in arizona, simply putting on a 7 dollar pair of gym shorts from target will be enough.

that being said, OP should post pics in speedo.
>>
those fags just want to see you almost naked OP, don't listen to them, it doesn't matter how you look. Believe in your flacid penis and go out in speedos, show them that you're not afraid or ashamed. This is what Jesus would do.
>>
File: IMAG0549.jpg (1 MB, 1824x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0549.jpg
1 MB, 1824x3264
Please be nice
>>
>>17134396
you're sucking in your gut op.
that's not the spedo way.
>>
>>17134396

do not wear your speedo. please. for everyones sake. you are fat enough that you dont need to worry about whether or not you wear a 'GOOD PAIR' of shorts. go buy a cheap one for 7 bucks
>>
>>17134396
Those aren't speedos. I am disappointed it's not the briefs.
>>
>>17134409
Oh come on, that's not fat by a long shot. You'll be fine OP.
>>
>>17134416

>man boobs arent fat

tihs is why america is going down the shitter.
>>
>>17134409
>>17134424
I knew it...I can't swim with this body. I'll just stay inside.
>>
>>17134396
Yes, you have the perfect body for speedos. Remember to keep your head up high, make eye contact as often as you can and be as noisy as possible. Bonus points for mustache and jewelry.
>>
>>17134430

dude no, half the way to lose the body is to go swimming. just wear some shorts nigga. the world isn't divided between speedo wearers and permafats.
>>
>>17134437
also socks with sandals.
>>
>>17134445
This. Also those anons are trolling the hell out of you, solely because you asked them to "be nice". Surely you know they'd do the opposite just to be contrarian?
>>
>>17134458

nah, im the one who told him to to wear the fucking speedo. cuz he shouldnt. he is fat. hes got manboobs coming in. but im also tihs guy:
>>17134445

being fat doesn't mean hes stuck that way or shouldnt swim. just wear shorts.
>>
Just wear a t-shirt and basketball shorts.
>>
>>17134489

BUT YOU CANT SWIM WITHOUT A GOOD PAIR OF SWIM TRUNKS AND THOSE COST LIKE 40 DOLLARS
>>
>>17134396
you should lose weight
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.