[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls like quiet but funny guys? I swear I'm not autistic,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1456169936326.jpg (77 KB, 510x649) Image search: [Google]
1456169936326.jpg
77 KB, 510x649
Do girls like quiet but funny guys? I swear I'm not autistic, and I am attractive enough, I just don't like talking about myself or my opinions often. I've been rejected twice on the premise of they "hardly know me and want to remain friends". Am I doing something wrong?
>>
>>17134228
you don't stand out. so no girls won't find that attractive.
will girls date you?
yes but you need to either show some confidence or meet a girl through a friend or something.
>>
>>17134228

>i am attractive enough

prove it. might as well. one thing most guys on this board seem to realize that one size doesn't fit all. certain looks go with being quiet but funny. certain looks dont.

show us who you are.

>been rejected as 'hardly know you'

thats mostly an excuse. mostly. they had already decided it doesnt matter how well they know you.

regardless of how well you pull it off it still just 'depends'. namely on the girl.
>>
Generally, no, that's not a trait girls are attracted to.
>>
I have a friend like that. He's average looking and not at all awkward, but I know fuck-all about him. No one in our friend group feels close to him. All we ever talk about with him is video games and jokes. Myself and 2 others in the friend group have all rejected him because he has no emotional substance, and if he does, he has never shown it.

It's impossible to feel a connection with someone if they refuse to open up to you. No one knows anything about his hopes, dreams, fears, joy, or sadness, and any attempt by any of us to connect with him is met with a brick wall of Youtube videos and friendly jabs. It's sad, really. I'd consider him a close friend of mine just considering the sheer amount of time we've known each other and the experiences we've shared, but in the end I don't even know who he is.
>>
>>17134228
You gotta either ask out girls you don't know, or make an effort to get to know the ones you do. You're being rejected because you're acting like you have some awkward shy puppy crush on them without even knowing them. People will feel like you know them if they know you too. Either make a genuine connection with people or fuck strangers, half-assing it is making you look like a creeper
>>
>>17134228
>quiet but funny guys
You mean serial killers? No, not really
>>
Girl's aren't one homogeneous group. Bizarrely enough we 51% of the planet all have unique preferences.

I'm sure you'll find a girlfriend when you eventually realise that women are people too :^)
>>
>>17134228
Girls love this kind of guy. Just make sure you remember to take her out and show her you care (hugs and kisses and such) so that she doesn't forget how you feel.

I think quiet guys are awesome but I also have a lot to say, be brave we are put there looking for you!
>>
>>17134228
My boyfriend and I are on 4chan 30% of the time we're together so we don't always talk, but when we get going, we don't stop. We're both naturally quiet introverts, unless we're with our buddies (and each other)

Accept that you're quiet and use it as a strength, I bet you can write! And lots of good girls love reading!
>>
>>17134299
Please give us a pic? I'm into subs, a girly-cute look is probably best desu.
>>
>>17134522

>naturally quiet introverts
>unless we are with peopel we like

i dont think you know the definition of natural or introvert.
>>
>>17134526

im so confused. me or OP?
>>
>>17134604
Eheh OP of course! I don't mind if you wanna post a pic if you're good looking, though.
>>
>>17134601
Oh, did I confuse you? Can't take a guess at words unless they are perfectly spelled?

Lame, no one wants a picture of your face. We can guess your ugly.
>>
>>17134641

having a bad day?
>>
>>17134634

y-you too
>>
>>17134644
Nope. Just pointing out your pettiness. Perhaps your boyfriend would appreciate that.
>>
>>17134656

with every post you sound more and more retarded. me pointing out your error had nothing to do with the spelling mate. it was about how you said you were 'naturally quiet' and 'introverts' until you were with friends... you know those things all of us are social with?

didnt even notice any spelling errors tbqh fampai.
>>
Well since you still can't understand the main points, through my spelling and/or excessive usage of the word quiet; ill explain.

Most often in public both, my boyfriend , and I are rather shy. But when we are with our big families, or when we are with "mutual friends" we sort of .....oh, its a sort of " je ne sais pas"~ with people we know at least a little, we become more extrovert than introvert, and can be the life of the party, If you will.

You learn to like who you are.
>>
men by definition arent supposed to be funny, they are supposed to be autistic, men that arent autistic are just shemales wanting attention by true men
>>
>>17134723
What kind of men do you know?? No one is one dimensional. Everybody has a little soul... Even if its in the bedroom. ^.~
>>
>>17134723
Guys who are funny and have feelings, are real guys.

Guys who are quiet are easier to be around for long periods... Imo
>>
>>17134668
How can you give advice when you can't take it!
>>
File: wp_ss_20160511_0005.png (50 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160511_0005.png
50 KB, 480x800
>>17134601
In fact, I did. For you;
>>
>>17134228
>Do girls like quiet but funny guys?
Sure, but he still has to put himself out there to show that he's special. You have to have things in common and you can't know that if you don't talk.

>I've been rejected twice on the premise of they "hardly know me and want to remain friends".
I've said similar things before when guys I barely know want to start something serious. That's really weird to me, especially since I can't know if I like someone unless I spend months getting to know them. And if you don't open up, they won't know you.
>>
>>17134764
>>17134782

are you still on about this? i wasn't even OP.
>>
>>17134228
they like guys that arent boring and are funny and talk to them 24/7 and dont burden them with their emotional problems cause they have their own to vent about
>>
>Do girls like quiet but funny guys?
Yeah, but I'm not going to know you're funny if you don't talk. That's like a woman with a smoking hot body wearing a burqa
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.