[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So sick of being a observer...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: JUSTDO.jpg (78 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
JUSTDO.jpg
78 KB, 456x320
I am so sick of being a observer /adv/. This world doesn't make any sense to me. I am a 25 year old male but I can't seem to obtain relationships.

I feel like I only ever gaze at women wishing I could have a relationship. I am so SICK of just watching but its the only thing I have.

I would like to pursue a relationship but relationships don't work for me. I don't have the fucking capital or the skills and I am too old at this point.

What woman would want a guy who hasn't had a relationshop by this point? I am playing from so far behind, is it even possible to catch up?

I look through facebook and see all these photos of women I would love to be with and then I remember that I don't have the fucking material or skill set to maintain a relationship or even cultivate one.

I don't want to watch anymore but it feels very impossible for me to do anything about my situation without taking extreme amounts of time that I don't have.

I still have to get a drivers license, a car(somehow), a better job(even though my current job supports me just fine).

HELP!
>>
File: 1335152027624.jpg (54 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1335152027624.jpg
54 KB, 640x480
>>17134106
>is only 25
>thinks he's old
>thinks not having been in a relationship at this point in his life is anything other than an advantage.
>>
>>17134117

What are you talking about? Once you turn 30, you are basically dead if you aren't fucking wealthy.
>>
>>17134106

i think the issue is you want a 'relationship' which is kind of an abstract vague almost imaginary concept, especially to you. you are wanting something specific it seems and dont realize that what you should pursue at best is just natural human contact.

>what woman would want a guy who whasn't had a relationship by this point?

do it right and she wont even know til its too late.

>is it possible to catch up

im gonna vote yes. i ahd a roommate. he was an 'okay' looking guy. the most '5' guy i had ever seen in my life. maybe even a 4 (definitely on a bad day) but never a 6.

he had literally never had sex before, and had only ever made out with a dude. i think he had a 'gf' in highschool but htey only held hands so do with that what you will.

anyway one day he brings home this really hot chick, a legitimate actual model (theres a lot of those around here) that you've probably seen if you've been to the mall in the last 3 years or so.

she was an 8 on a bad day id say. she met him at a bar, they hit it off, dated for like six months.

i have a large copy pastable text of hwo to meet girls and hwo to deepen relationships etc. but first thing im going to need is a picture or two of you and a realistic answer of the quality of girl you would 'settle' for.
>>
>>17134131

how would you know if you arent 30? let 30 year olds speak for themselves. i really doubt you know what dating is like for 30 year olds considering you dont even know what its like for 25 year olds.
>>
>>17134106
As a 30 year old that was in your shoes around your age. You are retarded. But I've been there so I see why your acting that way. First things first. Get yourself a girlfriend.
You see all those hot girls? Ignore them. Your not ready. Grab yourself a fatty. They have low standards and will ignore your lack of experience. Stay with her until you meet a bunch of her friends and they are your friends. You should get a bunch of somewhat interesting stories from hanging out with them.
Also goto meetup.com and pick something free your interested in. Something that both genders like.
I'm not sure what your employment is right now but you should always be trying to better your financial situation so get better at your job or start learning a skill that will lead you to a job you want.
When your ready for a better girlfriend dump your old one and obtain your new one with your new skills. Or you can just make her lose weight. Your choice.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.