[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex as an unexperienced social retard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1458949798456.png (316 KB, 570x530) Image search: [Google]
1458949798456.png
316 KB, 570x530
In a couple of days I might have the chance to fuck a girl who is really hot and REALLY experienced.
I''ve got almost no experience whatsoever(lost virginity two years ago and got a dry spell since), and although this girl knows I'm an aspie and is okay with that, I don't want to be laughably bad when fucking her.

So what can I do? To get her in the mood, to last longer, to fuck kind of decently... Any advice is welcome.
I'm aware that I'm not going to be anywhere near actually good, but I still want to do my best, as little as that may be.
>>
>>17134000
just stay calm, and dont cry. try to poop before you shower and wash your foreskin and asshole out really well. keep clean before and just try to not spazz out before in the moments leading up to it. you can be bad in bed but be chill outside of the bedroom and you might be able to fuck her on the regular til you get good. attraction is more important outside of the bedroom than actual sex
>>
>>17134000
>REALLY experienced
Lol, wrap that shit up you sad desperate fuck. Let the whore guide you, it's what you're paying her for after all.
>>
>>17134042

Well, kinda what this anon said.

If she's got lots of XP, there isn't anything you're going to do on almost no XP that will convince her that you're still new. So relax and just stay eager to what she wants
>>
>>17134042
Nah she's just a slut. Same thing, sort of, but at least I'm not paying for it.
>>
>>17134000
If you're going to be the dominant one, there's nothing you can do to make the sex good for her, so don't worry about it so much.
It's probably best just to ask her to take control.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.