[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/. Mootxican looking for advice. How, as a male, do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1
File: 1405266497260.gif (1023 KB, 334x161) Image search: [Google]
1405266497260.gif
1023 KB, 334x161
Hey /adv/. Mootxican looking for advice.

How, as a male, do you deal with rape accusiations? Emotionally, legally, socially, etc. A friend is being called a rapist by a third party – he and the girl had a casual relationship for years and sometimes would sleep together after drinking. Suddenly she stopped talking to him, and now more than a year later a mutual friend is accusing him of raping her. He's completely shocked and shaken and doesn't know what to do, or if he should even try to do anything.

I'm guessing she regrets her promiscuity (is a self proclaimed nympho) and this is how she's dealing with it. I've been close friends with this guy for over a decade and I trust he'd never do something like this, and I'd really hate to see his life ruined by this charade. So then, what can be done, and how do deal with this situation?
>>
How do you know your friend DIDN'T rape her? "My friend would never do that!" is not an answer
>>
>>17133743
There's nothing I can prove as I don't spend every single waking moment with him and obviously I was not present during their intercourse, but my experiences and continued interactions with him are enough to make him someone I'd trust my life with, and I trust him about this. Of course this is answer is worthless to you, but it's what I can offer.
>>
>>17133794
So as far as you're aware, it's possible that he DID rape her. I'm not saying he did, but I'm saying that you have no justifiable reason to think that she's lying.
>>
>>17133726
>everything you just wrote
Ugh. Found the mra
>>
>>17133804
Fuck off. Please, we were having a nice thread. Don't you faggots get tired of your gender wars?
>>
>>17133810
>my friend raped her but she's a slut anyways
And you wonder why you're KV
>>
>>17133799

Not OP, but I'm a believer in "innocent until proven guilty," especially when it comes to my friends and family. If I were in OP's shoes, and he told me he didn't do it, I'd stand by my friend until I saw actual proof.
>>
>>17133830
There's nothing wrong with believing in 'innocent until proven guilty', but when you're making this situation out to be an attack on all males, then it's no longer about 'innocent until proven guilty'.
>>
>>17133799
I know her very little in comparison, we were never more than acquantiances on good terms who'd interact at social events, but I do know that she has a long history of switching between being a part of the man hating lesbian niche and... not being a part of it and dating men. She had a problem with cheating on her partners with both men and women too, though I don't know if my friend was one of those she'd cheat with. What I'm saying here is up until the last time I saw her, she was a very promiscuous individual so the strong possibility of consensual interaction considering their relationship and history is there.

>>17133804
I don't support meninists or neo-feminists. I'm also a female and a victim of sexual abuse, so nah.
>>
>>17133837

I don't think I'm doing that. The post you just replied to was the first one I made in this thread

And honestly I don't see anywhere that OP said something sexist either, so I'm not sure what you're on about
>>
>>17133823
>implying I'm OP
>implying I'm a virgin

But okay, you can keep using buzzwords and being a misandrist.
>>
>>17133726
lol he's fucked because he's a male you know? There's nothing you can do now.
>>
>>17133846
>muhsandry is weeal
Oh god my sides, this is fucking hilarious
>>
Fellow mayheekhanoh here.

The problem is that, as you know OP, in Mexico the law is "guilty until proven innocent".

However the law is also very corrupt... Is his family wealthy or in a good position to abuse that?
>>
>>17133952
>telling a rapist he should pay off the courts
and you wonder why mexico is fucked.
>>
>>17133964
Nah, a lot of younger women are crazy here. I believe OP's friend is innocent, it wouldn't be the first time I see an on-and-off lesbian trying to sue a guy.

But because he's a guy he's automatically fucked, paying off the courts is the only solution out.

Or escaping the state/country.
>>
>>17133970

>it wouldn't be the first time I see an on-and-off lesbian trying to sue a guy.

Are you a lawyer or something? Seems like an oddly specific set of circumstances
>>
>>17133972
"Practicante", close to finishing law college.

A lot of corruption going up, I currently regret studying it.

And the "guilty until proven innocent" system is pretty much the machine that gives life to the corrupt joke that is known as the mexican law.
>>
>>17133972
It"s not the first time that i also see false rape allegations causing mayhem on someone"s life.
>>
>>17133891
Then muhsoggyknee is fake too.
>>
>>17133982

Good luck, brother. Fix the broken system, and put a stop to those lying, scheming half-lesbians once and for all
>>
>>17133995
>examples of misangry:
disagreeing with a fragile man over the internet
>examples of misogyny
murder, assault, rape, the rape discussed in this thread actually
>>
>>17133986
Does a false rape accusation ever NOT ruin a guy's life? It seems like a free ticket for a woman to ruin a man's life if she wants.
>>
>>17133743
He doesn't need to. In such an outrageous accusation by an unstable and promiscuous woman, such an allegation needs to be proven before being believed. It's simply logical to trust someone you know as a close friend and good person.
>>
>>17134004
Damn daniel, back at it with the false accusations meme
>>
>>17133986
>>17134003

>Let's jump to conclusions without information, and mold a stranger's crisis to fit our own sociopolitical narrative
>Projection is fun!
>I'm doing important work on the internet, Mom, the patriarchy doesn't take a break for dinner!
>>
>>17133997
This is going to sound dumb, but that's why I stick with it despite my regrets, I want to actually believe in my clients, especially when they're the underdog, or I see honesty in their eyes.
>>
>>17134012
uh oh, look out everyone, the mra have arrived.
>>
>>17134018

I replied to the guy calling it a false rape accusation, too. You're both fucking ridiculous. Stop turning other people's lives into politics, you have no fucking idea what happened
>>
>>17133743
She probably can't prove that he did.
Innocent until proven guilty.
>>
>>17133743
>>17133799
Jej, this level of shit trolling
>UGH MEN
>YOU FILTHY MAN YOU
>>
>>17134023
You know that witness testimony counts as evidence, right? If she gets up in court and claims that he did, and the only rebuttal is him saying he didn't, then if she has a solid story, he's fucked.
>>
>>17133952
Unfortunately no such connections. I really hope it doesn't get taken to court, for now it hasn't gone beyond angry messages and threats from her friends.

>>17134023
This is not how it works in this country.
>>
>>17134029
>well maybe he did do it
>HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT YOU SLUT GRRRR I'LL DOUBLE RAPE YOU WE MRA WON'T ACCEPT THIS MISANDRY
typical
>>
>>17133982
Do rape allegations hold up years after the event or is this completely irrelevant?
>>
>>17133952
>>17133982
>Wetback law actually works from a presumption of guilt
Unbelievable. I thought they civilized you guys at some point? How the fuck do you still have a system the entire rest of the world acknowledges as such horseshit that it's never even tried it, despite being totally ready to try such things as nukes and Agent Orange?
>>
>>17134033
OP said they were friends for years and up until a year ago they had sex on more than one occasion. Text messages and of social media messaging will be available as evidence.
>>
>>17134038
That's exactly how it works in this country. This isn't a college campus where your rights are thrown out.
>>
>>17134066
Consent on other occasions doesn't necessarily mean she didn't consent on one. And the social media/text messages aspect is only relevant if there are relevant messages in the first place.
>>
>>17134074
Not OP but, as lawyer anon said, Mexico's implicit law makes you guilty until proven innocent, anon's friend would still get locked up and even if he was found innocent he might pay a fee to get outta jail
>>
>>17133964
>>17133891
>>17134018

Can you children take your pathetic genderwars to Tumblr and let others ACTUALLY give advice to OP?

OP, how old is your friend and her?
Does he still has texts of her in his phone or other proof of them agreeing to meet up to fuck?
Is your friend middle low, middle, middle high or high class? I ask this to see if he can get himself a competent lawyer. Same question applies to the accuser.
>>
>>17134047
There's a limit. If it was, say, 17 years ago, it no longer holds any water for a case.

>>17134057
To answer that, in order:
1. Every mexican state is independent from one another, and law varies slightly. But in the end it all boils down to corruption and monopolies.
2. Mexico ready for nukes? As if. The petrolium industry still uses technology from the 40s and 50s.
>>
>>17134105
My friend is 27, not sure about her age but between 25-30. Probably no texts as he lost his phone, but it could be he has messages in social media. I'd say he's middle class, she might be middle to middle high, I don't know what her current situation is as she was planning to move out of the city some time before they stopped talking.
>>
>>17134085
You think Mexicans only live in Mexico?
>>
>>17134080
She would still have to prove she didn't consent over a year ago. And OP has made no indication that she has gone to the authorities, which probably means she has nothing. In America her lawyer will expect more than just her word if she plans on pressing charges.
>>
>>17134171
If OP wasn't mexican, then why would she go through the trouble of specifying she is mexican in the opening post? If it was the US law, then she would've specified herself as "american" or "US citizen".

>>17134164
I say, she wants the sue money to finish her moving to another city with money. Tell your friend to find and archive in wayback machine or any other net archive service ANYTHING in his social media that might help his case.
>>
>>17134171
>>17134249
Mexican as in living in Mexico*

Not americans with mexican ascendency/parents.
>>
>>17134057
Actually, law works to whoever has the biggest wallet.

Source, mexican with nothing on my wallet, law fucks me over
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.