[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you guys i'm desperate and i need a way out, im so freaked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: arthas.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
arthas.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
you guys i'm desperate and i need a way out, im so freaked out by this. if i hang a shoe lace noose in my room and position it so that its around my neck when i'm laying down will i pass out and die? 30 minutes maybe?
>>
>>17133663
It will be very painful and you will end up most likely with broken thing which you used as solid point and visible bruise around your neck.

> i'm desperate
You know you can call anti suicide line? Every country has some in your local language. Or maybe write us a wall of text so at least we have something to read?
>>
I've been suicidal and right now I don't want to kill myself at all and i'm extremely glad I didn't go through with it.

Call the national suicide lifeline and have them talk you through this so you don't kill yourself. Whatever problems you have they can probably be worked through and you can reach a point where you're stable and fine again.

And also consider that you might go to hell for suicide. So you would commit suicide to escape this pain of this life just to enter a world of eternal pain. That makes no sense.
>>
i've actually been wanting to cry but it's difficult i've been through so much i just want it to end. please help me with this, currently i only have a shoe lace noose.
>>
my head hurts and i've been having scary hallucinations. my head hurts and my arms hurt.
>>
>>17133680
Maybe you want to call somebody who cares about you? Friends, parents, hell even your neighborhood might come handy.
>>
>>17133671
Here. If you aren't diagnosed with any psychiatric condition it is also a really good idea to make an appointment with a psychologist/psychiatrist after you talk to them. If you have anything major that can cause episodes like this that needs medication then it will be really good if you get that medicine in you.

Finally i've been very privilged to see ghosts and other very convincing super natural shit in my life. So the afterlife is real and you should definitely start reading the bible to understand what jesus wants you to do to get into heaven.There are bible study tools online you can find easily in google and youtube videos of jesus to help relate to jesus and his message
>>
>>17133674
Anon focus here
Go call the national suicide life line
That is all that matters. All that matters is getting through this moment alive. You can do this.

Here is the number

1 (800) 273-8255

I don't want to see you die and nobody wants you to die. Don't do it anon. Make it through this moment and call the people who can help you. Call these people right now
>>
Do it, pussy. I've been in your shoes several times in my life, and I've never been able to pull the trigger.

If you can truly kill yourself, you're very courageous, and I'm sure there was no other option.
>>
>>17133680
Wait you're having hallucinations?
Anon, if hallucinations like his arent normal for you, call emergency services and get taken to the hospital to get treated for these hallucinations. If that isn't an option call a relative or a friend or the national suicide life line.

I'm not a medfag and don't know how to properly help you here so i'll take my leave for now. Good luck and you can make it through this
>>
>>17133709
>>17133709
Don't listen to this anon or anybody else who tells you to do it. Don't kill yourself anon.

Focus on calling someone to get help
That is all that matters
>>
>>17133663
>shoe lace noose
Not going to work. Shoelaces just aren't strong enough.

Call 911, and tell them what you yold us. There are real ways out of the pain, OP: ways you can live with. You just need some help finding them. No shame in that.
>>
Get some psychiatric drugs they really help. Make an appointment. ASAP , 911 will speed up the process. Hack life
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_052315_021807.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_052315_021807.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1024
>>17133663
Mate, he personally chooses who gets raised as a DK, and it's the mightiest heroes who die in battle that he picks. Hanging yourself with a shoelace is unlikley to get you noticed like that. The best you could hope for after suicide is being raised as a ghoul, possibly foresaken in you got lucky.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.