[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>date guy long distance >break up >better myself so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 640x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 640x610
>date guy long distance
>break up
>better myself so I could marry him one day
>years later, meet him and have random sex

I want to marry him but I think it's my insecurities talking. What if I'm so insecure, I feel the need to marry him to feel fulfillment. What if we do get married? Will I be fulfilled? Probably not.
How do I fix myself before we get together officially?
>>
>>17132698
this doesnt make any sense

you had a break that was years long?

did you fug other people

what world do you live in?
>>
>>17132698
>better myself so I could marry him one day
That's where you fucked up. Everyone says that marriage made them happier, and for a lot of successful marriages, that's true. What people don't realize is that those successful marriages were because the people were much happier than the average person before they married.

Point is, you probably won't have a happy marriage. You need to make sure you're happy on your own first, and if your goal is to better yourself for the sake of marrying him, then you aren't really addressing the problem.
>>
>>17132876
all of this

awesome thread faggot
>>
>>17132876
We broke up 4 years ago.
Then met up randomly yesterday. So we're not officially together but it's serious.
>>
>>17133378
can you please attempt to ask for advice again in a much less scatterbrained and coherent manner?

You were in a LDR. 4 yrs ago it ended. You never forgot about that guy. You randomly met up with him and randomly had sex?
?????? care to flesh out what happened there a little?

you had a 1-night stand with an ex. in what way is this serious and ofc you aren't officially together?
>>
>>17133392
We broke up because we weren't financially ready and long distance.
We stayed friends and kept in touch.
He went on dates with a few girls but it never worked out.
I went to a friends graduation which is located halfway between us. He booked a room for me without asking and I didn't expect him to be there.
We had a glass of wine, talked, kissed, and had sex like bunnies.

We talked about making this work out and finding a way to make it not long distance.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.