[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not really sure if what I'm doing is immoral or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: radhaandkrishan.jpg (286 KB, 546x720) Image search: [Google]
radhaandkrishan.jpg
286 KB, 546x720
I'm not really sure if what I'm doing is immoral or blasphemous. I've gotten really into Hare Krishna, I've read a few stories of Krishna, watched movies, and I mostly listen to devotional music. I metaphorically compare and interpret my life to His. I call my girl friends gopis and the boys gopal. I'm mostly stuck in feelings of separation. I've changed my name a few times. I sometimes imagine my self like a Radha or Krishna. Is something wrong with me? Am I going insane?
>>
>>17132665
you're just a regular attention whore.
>>
File: 1355497428161.jpg (3 KB, 124x124) Image search: [Google]
1355497428161.jpg
3 KB, 124x124
>believe crazypants offshoot of Hinduism-for-white-people
>"Is something wrong with me?"
>>
>>17132665
>I'm mostly stuck in feelings of separation.
what did you mean by this?
>>
File: 3178717.jpg (14 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
3178717.jpg
14 KB, 257x196
>>17132665
That's pretty nonsensical.... Hinduism is one of the most irrational, non linear mind-fucks out there. Go buddha at least, this new age shit is fucking with you people.

Jesus is the only figure in which all major religions believe was a prophet and believe existed.... why not choose the only belief system with proof..... also one that does not require self mutilation and stinking-ass curry.
>>
>>17132859
Gopi sita.

After the rasa risa, Krishna left his gopis (cowherd girls) behind and caused them such sadness. It agitated their minds so they began to cry, chant, and pray for Him. What they experinced was called "Gopi feelings of separation". I interper that as my feelings whenever my ex left.
>>
File: 1381464611231.jpg (19 KB, 625x466) Image search: [Google]
1381464611231.jpg
19 KB, 625x466
>>17132665

>I call my girl friends gopis and the boys gopal
>I've changed my name a few times.

I mean, you're being a little annoying for my taste but that could be said about anyone who is head over heels for a religion.

Do what you want, dude. Doesn't hurt nobody.
>>
>>17133256
But that's not what I'm trying to point out. I literally compare my life to His.
>>
>>17132665
>Is something wrong with me?
sounds like youre becoming a huge faggot
you should get that checked out before its too late
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.