[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I forgive my ex? I don't want to take her back because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1458544589452.gif (2 MB, 419x292) Image search: [Google]
1458544589452.gif
2 MB, 419x292
How do I forgive my ex?
I don't want to take her back because she cheated on me but I feel like I need to forgive her to have peace and move on, but I can't stop feeling hatred everytime I think about how disgusting she was

We haven't talked or seen each other in 2 months. Should I talk to her?
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 1920x1080
>2 months
>>
Give it a decade. Having trust broken is deep wound.
>>
>>17132601
After over a year i still feel pure unadulterated hatred for my ex

I did forgive her once, she took everything for granted and lied about everything until i snapped at her

Find peace for yourself, she deserves none
>>
>>17132611
I wouldn't be doing it for her, but for me. I can barely sleep with all the hatred I feel when I think about how much of a disgusting cunt she was. I don't know what else to do
>>
Possibly talk to someone else about it before you go to her. Someone close to you that you can trust. I know that when I talked to my friend about my ex that I got a load off my chest
>>
>>17132601
>>17132622

Tell yourself that it's just the way she is, she's going to be equally shitty to any other man that comes into her life, and you're just damn lucky you found out before you got married or had kids or something. You dodged the bullet and lived to fight another day.

You can "forgive" her by just accepting that her goals, values, and priorities are vastly different from yours, and you're better off without her in your life.
>>
>>17132622
Same here
I still cant sleep from it all

But im glad to be rid of a person like thst and i took that anger and put it into exercise and college
>>
>>17133001

Been there, man. Just wait. When you graduate with a good job and a good body, she's gonna try to come crawling back with a load of bullshit like "I'm so sorry, I was immature, I've changed," etc. Don't believe a word of it.
>>
OP what she did was shit, but you don't have to pick up this massive burden where you carry around this wounded ego thing, that is something that is within your control at least once the emotional response has run its course. You don't have to have 'closure' either. These are all subjective levels you've imposed upon yourself to allow some kind of psychological action to occur.

Ultimately I'd try and convince myself that she made a poor choice because she was poorly equipped or informed and she lost you as a result. That is kind of the end of it no? Anything else is using your anger and frustration to trigger yourself because you somehow feel the anger and frustration is worthwhile on some level?

You couldn't control her actions, so why take on the consequences?
>>
>>17132601
Bullshit. Subconsciously you just want to see her again because you miss her. You are broken up so you are making excuses for it by saying
>closure is for me
She already moved on and doesn't care, I suggest you do the same. When she tries to talk. To you in 6-12 months then you can snap. So much more satisfying. Or you know, talk to her about how she cheated on. The convo is going to be one sided and stupid. Just ignore her and your feelings faggot
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.