[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
24 year old male. Went to the gas station the other day, was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
24 year old male.

Went to the gas station the other day, was high as a bitch. Eyes redder than the devils dick.

There was this really cute girl working who complimented me on my shirt, it was of george bush sucking blood out of the statue of liberty. I was gonna go with the "Oh the guy who drew this pic actually drew batman" but I didn't want to sound like a fucking nerd, so my high ass says "Yeah I actually got this from goodwill"

So now I just look like a scrub but the girl was laughing anyways, she was super cute.

But I wanted to get out of there, the entire reason I was at this gas station was because the one I normally would have went to had gotten robbed and there were a bunch of police in it, and there was a man in the store with a tear drop tattoo signifying he had either killed somebody or saw someone die. So I grabbed my cigs and dipped.

I've been thinking about this girl since, and I think i'm going to start going into that gas station more now and next time I see her ask her to get breakfast with me b/c i work 3rd shift. I'm sick of having "What ifs" constantly because I never make a move

First of all, did I already fuck up?

Second of all, is it appropriate to ask girls out at their work place?

Third of all, I have some coupons for this gas station, am I gonna look like more of a scrub if I use these?
>>
1. No
2. Yes , but you can wait for her to end her shift and ask her out
3. I dont think so
>>
>there was a man in the store with a tear drop tattoo signifying he had either killed somebody or saw someone die.
lol just how white are you?
>First of all, did I already fuck up?
no
>Second of all, is it appropriate to ask girls out at their work place?
no
>Third of all, I have some coupons for this gas station, am I gonna look like more of a scrub if I use these?
yes
>>
>>17132575
By the time she ends her shift i'll be working 3rd shift, the gas station is usually dead-ish at this time of night, its a town of about 60,000 and i was in there at 8:30 on a friday, wasn't super busy at all
>>
You have a job and if you have balls prolly a gf.
>>
>>17132587
This is what im thinking, ive had this job for a year which also signifies me getting my shit together for once in my life, i did nothing but party for years before that. I've been hard at work for a year, time to get a gf
>>
File: 1461739350400.jpg (17 KB, 400x278) Image search: [Google]
1461739350400.jpg
17 KB, 400x278
>>17132578
This guy gets it right on every point.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.