[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Betrayal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Angron p.jpg (54 KB, 537x369) Image search: [Google]
Angron p.jpg
54 KB, 537x369
Fellow men I require some opinions on a situation I'm facing.

3 months ago I had my ex girlfriend of 2 years break up with me while we were going through a rocky patch. 4 weeks after our breakup we both decided that it would be best to sit down together and discuss our differences and see whether or not the decision made was right and the night before we were going to catch up, a rumor made by somebody who I thought was my friend was made up which he had said I was planning on physically abusing her in my car when i met up with her which was far from true he got 3 other people to message her and tell her similar stories so it seemed as though he wasn't lying. During the 4 weeks we had apart emotions were high, although never had I abused my ex girlfriend physically or emotionally I even deactivated my facebook after the breakup to avoid anybody trying to put there nose into my business. The day I went to go see my ex she was full of hatred and resentment which i didn't understand and she refused to associate with me at all, I'm a very sharp individual and I know when something isn't quite right. She loved me a lot but whoever else spread this information about me at the time obviously done a very good job at setting me up and because my facebook wasn't active nobody knew where I was or what I was doing other then my very close friends (This person wasn't within my social circle). I never frowned on this person, never bad mouthed him or challenged him and he set me up and stole my opportunity to establish a rational decision made by my ex girlfriend.

4 people I know have fallen victim to his manipulation and he has ruined opportunities for these people and there reputation. After really digging deep and getting back on my feet I've decided to confront him and expose his true intentions to all those who believe his a good person. I'll also put out there that nobody until the night before I was ment to see my ex knew about my break up. Yes I drew the photo (:
>>
We gonna get a TL;DR?
>>
>>17131872
Live your life in such a way so that if someone were to speak ill of you, no one would believe them. Maybe this person did spread a rumor, but the best lies have truth to them too. You aren't as blameless as you would lead us to believe, I would wager. That being said, clearly it's time for you to find a new group of people to associate with. Try to be a better person with these new people so you don't fall victim to rumors like this again.
>>
Also, I spoke to both my ex's best friend and my ex yesterday and they told me the same story both unaware ive made contact with either.

My ex kept resenting me because she thought i was lying to her the whole time. I'm going to say at this point he is trying but hasn't gotten what he wants and I refuse to let somebody's betrayal ruin my future with somebody. I don't intend on getting physical but I'm not a coward and I won't be afraid of showing him a reflection of the pain he inflicted on me by lying to everybody around me to get what he wants.
>>
>>17131872
>>a rumor
Nice job, stupid, you let hearsay define the entirety of your future interaction with a formerly intimate person, as well as your social interaction with your friends.
It's best to cut your losses and never speak to any of the ones who assume this bullshit is true again, or gather the 4 individuals who have also fallen for this bullshit and repudiate this nonsensical, ridiculous trollop.
Goddamn, your shit is embarrassing. Get a professional job and move the fuck away from these children, and you won't worry about dumb bullshit like this again.
>>
I never mentioned the break up to anybody though. I'm still yet to find out who let it out in the open. I no longer associate much with these people but I needed to clarify what I was unaware of. It was really damaging me because I don't hate anyone, hating people hurts you more then people think but I wasn't going to make assumptions either. So, I decided to investigate further and do what needs to be done so i can move on completely. Otherwise, i could have continued to associate with this person while he was underminding me the whole time.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.