[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do about fake friends who are nice to your face,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: imgres.jpg (5 KB, 349x144) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
5 KB, 349x144
What do you do about fake friends who are nice to your face, but never offer any genuine friendship?
She's so deeply ingrained in my friendship group so I can't cut her out of my life, and I really don't want to antagonize myself.
>>
File: italian-food-catering001.jpg (98 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
italian-food-catering001.jpg
98 KB, 550x366
Make her a pizza and that will help smooth things over
>>
>>17131852
How about you not be an entitled cunt and realize not everything revolves around you and what you "feel"?
>>
Just go about your business and stop caring so much
>>
>>17131864
yikes dude
>>
File: color_by_yuumei-d5f8nkf.jpg (521 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
color_by_yuumei-d5f8nkf.jpg
521 KB, 1000x600
>>17131852
OP, do your other friends in said group feel the same way, or is this something you just decided to do.
>>
Fuck you OP, you asshole. Seriously, Fuck. YOU.
>>
>>17131852
Don't talk to them.
Goddamn, it's not that hard. If you feel a motherfucker is facetiously representing their thoughts to you, so as to intentionally misrepresent their true sentiments towards you as a person, either call them out on their superficial facade or cut them out of your social life entirely. Shit, nigger, if you think no honest reciprocation of friendship is evoked through your interaction with them as a person, then don't fucking talk to them.
>>
OP is a faggot.

He wants the validation that he's right to cut someone out for going out of their to even pretend to be nice to him, meanwhile he's expecting more.

What have you done for her, OP, that demands she give you her "genuine" friendship?
>>
Then you just tell them to go fuck themselves and find somebody else to hang out with.
>>
>>17131867
>dude
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.