[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I wish her happy birthday?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
Long story short

>met girl 5 years older at gym
>start out slow but eventually go on a few "dates" but nothing serious
>breakup with bf
>a few months later, kinda admit my feelings
>says she sees me a as friend and is sorry to have mislead me
>she can't get over her ex and is trying to turn the page (she also has anxiety issues)
>continue to talk a little bit to her and eventually ghost her for 3 months

>wishes me happy new year and we chat a little bit
>invite her a few times to go out but she is always busy
>her birthday is tomorrow
>always wished her happy birthday before

I know the answer might seem obvious, that I should just stop talking to her but I might come off as a dick and also, you never know, maybe I can get a date or something.

Fucking oneitis
>>
>>17131503
Don't.
>>
>>17131503
if you are facebook friends send her a like i guess that's pretty apathetic.
anything else?
fuck no.
>>
>>17131503
>went out on dates with her
>while she had a boyfriend

Youre a faggot for doing that. However you dodgef a bullet, she would have seen othet guys behind your back on "not so serious dates" if you guys got together
>>
>>17131524
I don't think brunching after gym is considered dating or eating together for my birthday at a nice restaurant but w/e.

Why a faggot tho? I didn't knew about it at first
>>
>>17131503
>>a few months later, kinda admit my feelings
Annnd you're done.

Girls need to tell you they have feelings for you first. It's like earning a level up
>"Anon I... I love you."
>*tadaaa* you've gained firepower
Women are honestly like slot machines. You, as the guy, need to go do shit to her:
>Turn her on
>Fuck her good
>Seem really cool and important and shit
Make a girl cum on you and think you're hot shit and she'll be telling you she loves you in two weeks.

Video games. Push the right buttons, get the power ups. You're trying to ask your super nintendo for the power up verbally. It doesn't work like that.
>>
>>17131530

Because guys and girls cant be friends. It is always the same story with you retards "nooo we totally went out one-on-one as friends! It was only after that that i caught feels".

Would you be ok with your girl hanging out one-on-one with dudes? Or even better, she doesnt even tell you that she is? Thats a massive red flag and indicator for a cheater/someone who keeps backups to monkey branch to
>>
>>17131579
The fucked up thing is that I knew...but what really happened is that I went to eat sushi at her friend's appartment at around 8pm (we were alone cuz her friend was on vacation). We talked, drank some wine and surprised me with a cake she made for my birthday.

Afterwards, we watched a movie and tried to get close to her.

A few days after, I text her, thanking for the cake she made and just flat out tells me if I was the one that send her flowers (which I didn't). I was at the gym at the time and my friend knew about my situation and took my phone while I was away.

He basically wrote that I wanted to know if she wanted to know more about me and if not, how does she sees me.

He later apologized but said it was for my own good.
>>
>>17131597
Aren't all women like that?
>>
>>17131600
I don't understand important parts of your story.

Your friend took your phone and sent this woman flowers? Are you fucking kidding me? Please don't ever do that again. This isn't the movies. You work for your money; don't waste it on flowers for women you're not even fucking.
>surprised me with a cake she made for my birthday
This woman baked you a cake for your birthday and had you over to her apartment that she had ALL TO YOURSELVES and you didn't fuck?

How on earth did you not fuck her that night?
>>
>>17131609
No he never sent her flowers, that was probably some other guy.

Yes I fucking know man! All alone, at night, drank a little bit but for fuck sake man I couldn't. I was watching the movie while she was watching it standing from the kitchen. I told her to sit down and sat at the opposite end of the couch. I tried to get closer to her and she gently pushed my hand, with watery eyes saying "Anon, I don't let anybody inside my bubble", I persisted a bit but clearly wasn't into it. I dropped her at her place after, totally disappointed at what happened because that was THE chance, I knew it.
>>
>>17131620
>Anon, I don't let anybody inside my bubble
>"I'm not just anybody baby"
>>
>>17131632
>>17131620
To expand on that - she wasn't telling you "No" as much as she was telling you to play the game better. You were probably going in for the kill directly. You can't do that with some women unless they're really, really attracted to you and even then sometimes you can't.

Next time, don't try to go to her on the couch. You should already be flirting with her WAAAAAY before the couch. So when you get to the couch, you sit somewhere far away from her and then tease her. If she teases you back, get sexual with it and make her come to you.
>>
>>17131632
I said something along that but she was about to cry and was clearly not into it. Look man, first time in my life that such thing happened to me, I think I was about to explode
>>
>>17131635
I did some flirting before the couch but she wasn't that receptive. She even put some music while we were eating and I felt an immense pressure to act, to DO FUCKING SOMETHING. I knew I had to game her but didn't know how
>>
>>17131644
>>17131637
Sounds like emotional baggage to me. That one is tough. I'm a softie for women's baggage, so sometimes I'll bait them:
>I can tell something is bothering you
And honestly, sometimes that's gotten me laid. Maybe this was that type of situation.
>>
>>17131653
Yes that's it spot on! She is clearly that type. If only I wasn't that autistic. Is there any way to get her back/another chance?
>>
>>17131503
SHE THINKS UR UGLY DEAL WITH IT
>>
Final bump
>>
How would you be doing it? Texting is too personal after what happened, but on Facebook it's cool.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.