[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Went on a date with a girl this weekend and it went very well.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: waiting.jpg (106 KB, 298x403) Image search: [Google]
waiting.jpg
106 KB, 298x403
Went on a date with a girl this weekend and it went very well. She told me we need to do it again. Texted her the day after the date and haven't heard from her since. Even though she suggested we go out again do I need to take the initiative to ask her out or do I wait for her to text about it? Also, is a second date a week after the first date too soon or no?
>>
>>17131475
you already texted her, give it time bro. she may text you Friday night, she may text you next week. after a week from last text send her a text specifically asking her out.
>>
>>17131484
So I wait for her then? A lot of things I read online say that if you're really into a girl and you know she's into you, then just go ahead and set that next date up. I just don't want to wait around for her and the whole time she's been expecting me too hit her up. Shit's so confusing.
>>
>>17131496
ok so you texted her what like sunday? its Tuesday. chill.
>>
>>17131510
Alright, I'll wait. I'm just super into this girl.
>>
File: drake.png (444 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
drake.png
444 KB, 800x600
>>17131475
>>17131533
We can tell. She can also tell.

The best way to turn her off is to do what you're doing and be needy. I'm not even talking about what you did with your phone - I'm talking your whole body language and philosophy of neediness that you're communicating to her. I'm not trying to dig you; objectively think about how you've acted around her and I think you'll agree you've been needy. So in the future remember that you have to have a good balance between seeming like you don't need her and also letting her know you're interested. At this point you're way out in the "letting her know you're interested" part and too light on the "seem like you don't need her" part.

Also, all of these faggots in here blue pilling about "wait for her wait for her" - no. If you were doing your job right on your date, she would be hitting YOU up trying to talk to you. Why? Because you would have already set up the beginnings of the next date with her.
>Let's go out next weekend
>Yeah!
>You should be excited; I'll call you
If she likes you, she'll be texting you by the next day trying to talk to you. If you have to call her or you contact her and she doesn't answer ASAP - chances are:
> it went very well
Maybe not as well as you originally thought.

So yeah, at this point you should chill. In general, you should chill. But this shit about "wait for her" yeah no. You don't wait for people like that. It's called self respect - she didn't get back to you and it's Tuesday.

Do you really think she hasn't looked at her phone since Tuesday?
>>
>>17131556
I haven't been needy or clingy around her..that's your assumption. When I texted her the day after I didn't bring up going out on a second date.. maybe I should have clarified that. The text was essentially a bit of light flirting. We texted back and forth for a bit and that's that.
>>
>>17131571
>I haven't been needy or clingy around her..that's your assumption.
>Went on a date with a girl this weekend and it went very well. She told me we need to do it again. Texted her the day after the date and haven't heard from her since.
>Texted her the day after
>haven't heard from her since.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN OK you boringly predictable faggot enjoy not getting it in. More for people who know wtf they're doing.
>I didn't bring up going out on a second date..
I'm sure that really turned her on, you taking control and all that.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.