[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /adv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: IMAG0005.jpg (2 MB, 5376x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0005.jpg
2 MB, 5376x3024
How do I talk to a stranger without seeming creepy? Consider a stranger someone you've only talked to a few times, or not at all.
>>
>>17131139
By having something relevant or interesting to say.
>>
I've always had a hard time just striking up conversations
>>
and this stranger just happens to be the girl I like
>>
>>17131149

99% this.

>>17131139
>>17131168
>>17131171

OP, the biggest issue here is you give us no context. unless this girl is some lady you only see while walking around town at different times of each day, then you need to be more specific

classmate? co worker? works at XX that you frequent regularly? what?
>>
She's in 2 of my classes at school, we've only had a decent conversation once, being about an English project, other than that we haven't talked that much
>>
>>17131184

talk to her about school then. approach her whereever you can and talk abotu the classes, ask if she did X assignment or Y assignment. gauge her interest in the class, and play to that. if she loved it you did to. if she hates it, you did to.

then try to prolong that conversation and branch it out to other subjects. we dont know anything other than that you share classes so we cannot map out a conversation for you, but talkign to her about class should be more than sufficient.

keep in mind that girls are not safes. there isn't a code to crack. no matter what you say or do there are going to be girls who just arent going to respond to you. this is not a test. this is not you attempting a fatality. this is simply you offering yourself in a casual talk. even if she refuses it doesn't mean you did anyhting wrong or could have done something better. you cannot control people.
>>
The main reason I like her is because we have the same sense of humor, which is based off making fun of people, I don't really wanna just like make fun of or tease her (jokingly of course) when we just recently started talking. So without humor I'm not very social
>>
>>17131237

consider going up to her to talk about something a teacher did yesterday, something humorous, and making a joke about that. then going from there.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.