[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my school suspects me of cheating on an exam. i was failing all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Cheating[1].jpg (809 KB, 2240x1488) Image search: [Google]
Cheating[1].jpg
809 KB, 2240x1488
my school suspects me of cheating on an exam. i was failing all the assignments and midterms but passed the course by acing the exam. i have a meeting with the dean, what should i do? what should i expect? i need advice. btw it was a multiple choice exam.
>>
>>17129940
study the material hard beforehand
you'll be quizzed on some of the questions

don't admit to anything obviously, you should be all right since it takes proof to expel you. Not suspicion, proof. The only proof they might have is if you don't know the material. good luck though anon.
>>
>>17129940
Did you cheat?
>>
>>17129954
Unless someone saw op cheating and snitched him out.
>>
>>17129940
They will ask you to answer some of th3 questions again or a different question on the same subject matter. Hope you actually studied.
>>
>>17129962
nah OP said it was because he aced it. If someone reported it he'd already get a zero and it wouldn't be graded.
>>
>>17129954
thanks for the advice bro

>>17129956
yes i did
>>
>>17129971
Then you deserve to fail and worse. Fuck cheaters.
>>
You were too stupid to even cheat properly.
>>
>>17129995
nerd
>>
>>17130045
Don't be angry, retard. If you weren't such an idiot you wouldn't be in this situation in the first place.
>>
>>17129995
Grow up kiddie
>>17130038
this
>>
File: autism.gif (68 KB, 500x293) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
68 KB, 500x293
>>17129940
>I cheated on my exam
>Wtf why am i being blamed for cheating
>help me beat the system guys! It's not fair
This is blm tier
>>
>cheating on multiple choice

The only courses that have multiple choice are 1st year bullshit, and every single one of those you can memorise 100% of the material by reading the textbook the night before the exam.

Tell them you did that, and prove it by just memorising it before meeting the dean. You'll be able to answer any questions they throw at you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.