[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP FIND THIS LOST CHILD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 302x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 302x327
I don't know anything about 4chan except what I hear from my boyfriend. so I know that there has been success in finding lost children through awesome Internet memes. I don't know what board to post this on so I'll try a few. PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG. CARLI TRENT WAS KIDDNAPPED BY HER CREEPY UNCLE ONE WEEK AGO TODAY. SHE WAS LAST SEEN AT A GROCERY STORE IN ROGERSVILLE TN last Wednesday (05/04). IF YOU SEE THIS VAN CALL 911 or whatever it takes. SHARE
>>
Bumping for good cause
>>
>>17129627
Bumping for hope.
>>
Post this on /b/. That board has the most traffic
>>
>>17129627
The troll threads are getting worse by the day.
>>
Fuck off you whore
>>
>>17129627
Sorry, you story isn't marketable enough. Too conventional; cute kid gets kidnapped by bald weirdo in a white van.

Now, if the dude was black, then you'd have a story
>>
>>17130296
>that kid
>cute
>>
>>17129655
>Post this on /b/

Don't read the comments in the thread, though.
>>
>>17129627
Is this spam, hoax, troll, bait or combination of all in one post?
>>
Bump. I wish you luck.
>>
>>17129627
Good luck. I hate recommending /b/ to anybody -it's no /r9k/ by any stretch of the imagination, but it is not a good place- but it really is your best shot. A search like this requires a lot of eyeballs, and /adv/ simply doesn't get the traffic to provide them. /b/ does.

That said, a few words of warning:
1) Don't take ANYTHING you read in /b/ personally, no matter how good or bad it sounds. Ideally, as others have already mentioned, you shouldn't read your replies at all, but realistically speaking that isn't practical.
2) Turn images off in your browser before going there. Contrary to popular belief, /b/ DOES have some rules, but you are still liable to stumble across something that can't be unseen.
3) Don't hide behind an act, or behind labels. People will tell you that /b/ can smell your fear, and it can, but worse than that, it can smell false courage. And if the people there sense any bravado in you at all, they will turn on you.

Good luck to you. I hope it goes well.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.