[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I took a bunch of adderall last night for the first time, about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1449065452907.png (504 KB, 698x760) Image search: [Google]
1449065452907.png
504 KB, 698x760
I took a bunch of adderall last night for the first time, about 11 hours ago.
I wanted to do it again tonight because I'm off work, but I feel tired, nauseous and can't sleep, and the idea of needing to take more to get the same effect sounds really shitty.

Give me some advice, /adv/. When the stars align and I get two days off in a row, I need to cram them full of fun.
>>
>>17129367
Educate yourself before you wreck yourself.

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/amphetamines/
>>
>>17129367
Wait people actually abuse adderall?... Why? The side effects are terrible
>>
>>17129459
Idk man I used to be somewhat heavy into it and it was pretty great, got the best grades I've ever gotten and more work done on personal projects than ever, all while still having time to just vibe to my favorite music and analyze the fuck out of it.
>>
>>17129459
It helps deal with the kinds of problems people post here about. Instantly feel good, motivated, social, etc. I'd gladly take some if I had any.
>>
>>17129367
adderal is basically really clean meth
i had a prescription for it when i was young (15-16) and thats when i started smoking pot every day because i couldnt eat or sleep. take from that what you will.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.