[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im done with life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: kill me.jpg (77 KB, 625x459) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
77 KB, 625x459
ive been posting a lot recently, but today has done it for me, ive always been bad at school, dad left me when i was 13, mom is always tired from work, not enough money to pay the bills, i cant get someone to love me, God doesnt answer my pathetic prayers, my crush wont talk to me as she used to, friends moved to countries at the other side of the planet... only thing i got is this computer, depression and a dog whos the only being that seems to love me .-. i have some poison and a seringe, some rope... i wish God would kill me already, im tired of pretending that everything is fine...
>>
>>17129108
Man, what about the dog?
>>
do a hero
>>
>>17129111
i guess my mom and sister would take care of it, thats if they font get too busy with their own personal lifes... but i think they would be just fine, they would not have to waste money on me anymore, i am but a burden.. GOD KILL ME NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW I BEG YOU
>>
OP, there is still hope in the world. There are plenty of things worth staying alive for, even if they don't seem real or worth it right now.

There are people who love you -- and if there aren't, there will be. You don't have to be defined by your past, and your past isn't your future. You're yourself. You are enough. And no matter what, you have to keep trying.

You can do it, OP. I believe in you! And no matter what happens, it will be okay; you can do this. You can handle this. Just keep on trucking, okay?

This is a guide with dealing with suicidal thoughts that you might find helpful: http://www.helpguide.org/articles/suicide-prevention/suicide-help-dealing-with-your-suicidal-thoughts-and-feelings.htm
This is a list of suicide hotlines by country: http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html
If you haven't started treatment, here are the Mayo Clinics tips on finding a mental health provider: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/mental-illness/in-depth/mental-health-providers/art-20045530
And here is how to find a therapist: http://www.webmd.com/anxiety-panic/guide/how-to-find-therapist

Depression is treatable, OP. Tons of people are walking around who are proof of that. I've attempted suicide, have abusive parents, used to cut myself habitually, been hospitalized in a mental facility, been on 14 medications, seen 6 psychiatrists and am currently receiving electroconvulsive therapy (also known as electroshock therapy). I feel so much better than I did before I started; I almost can't believe it.

There's hope, OP. You have options; you just have to take them. It's going to be alright. You don't deserve to feel this way, and your life won't be this way forever -- I promise.
>>
>>17129159
there doesnt appear to be one for my country(Panama) :( thanks for your caring, why cant i meet others like you irl? 4chan is the only place i feel safe in
>>
What if you could turn things around? you have a life ahead of you. When I was your age, i felt even worse. But if you finish school and get a job, you can support yourself and maybe your mom also. when you are confident and support yourself friends and love will come to you eventually because you are out there. People tend to be friends for a certain reason anyway not because they just really like someone. Give it some time and watch how your life enfolds before doing anything stupid. and also think of how your mother will be when she has to put you in the ground and look up how much a funeral/cremation costs. Please don't put her up with that. She is so tired already I dont think she can handle it when her son commits suicide. She has already working hard to make ends meet, and then you will fail as a mom. You cant do that to yourself or to her. Give it time,...this will pass and gives you food for thought in what is necessary in life.
>>
>>17129188
thats true, never thought of it that way, thanks, i already called a suicide hotline(finally found one for my country) im feeling better now
>>
Quit being an edgy faggot and do something about your shitty life. Don't use your dad leaving you or your mom being tired as an excuse. Realize you've got it harder than a lot of other kids but don't let it turn you into a neet beta piece of shit faggot.
>>
>>17129207
dont you think i try? i am going to callege, i gave away some resumes, i try to stay sane, but despite all that im always feeling down, i even imagine things from time to time... IM ALWAYS GIVING MY BEST! I SWEAR!, but no one(including you) are able to see it, fuck it i even almost got a scholarship when i graduated hs last year, they gave them to the top 3 students, i were number 6(my school had a virtual grade leaderboard for each classroom)
>>
>>17129220
>dont you think i try?
>i am going to callege
>callege

Try harder

>but no one(including you) are able to see it

Coming from the way you're acting I think you're a degenerate waste of skin. But you shouldn't rely on what other people think of your potential. Do shit for yourself
>>
>>17129250
>Try harder
...thats what everyone fucking tells me, i have better grades than most in my class, yet, people are always teasing saying: i expect a lot from you... i just want someone, anybody to hug me and tell me "i care about you" nothing else, i just want a little love...
>>
>>17129174
start meditation and gradually into the deeper stuff that will help you deal with your emotins, bruh. worked for me
>>
>>17129277
thanks, im gonna try it now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.