[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you change your name?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37 KB, 452x553) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37 KB, 452x553
Where do you go to or how much (time and money) does it take?
>>
Every country has a different procedure. We can't help you with the information (or lack thereof) you've given us
>>
>>17128726
I was thinking of disappearing and changing identity and I don't mean by the common, public way
>>
>>17128730
If you want info you have to give info.

You want to run away from home?
You murdered a guy and need to make a new life?

Give us your goal and we will help.
Or call you a faggot.
>>
>>17128740
I want to start over, man. Leave home, too. Be someone else.

Actually I want to kill myself, but before this I want to loan money from bank, spend it all away then an hero. It would be nice if my family wouldn't need to work themselves to death to pay it off afterwards.
>>
>>17128746
god another one of these faggots.

Fine here is your options. You can go to literally ANY other community on the internet and get some help turning your current life around. Getting a better job, improving your mood, getting yourself a better look, etc etc. Imgr has shit like this on its front page all the time.

OR

you can go out and get that lone, blow all the money on hookers and drugs, then blow your face off with a shotgun. Unless the loan is a student lone, or someone co-signs for it, they can't chase your family. The bills vanish. Google it if you don't believe me but you can not inherit debt. The debt collectors can only take it out of your estate.
>>
>>17128746
>but before this I want to loan money from bank, spend it all away
This is a solid plan. It's much better to die owing a million than owning a million.
>>
>>17128751
What's wrong with wanting to go out in a blaze of...something?

I dont want to spend it on hookers and such, I just want to see the world and experience life like I never have. Do the stupid shit I dream of in my misery hours, maybe actually do something good for once by accident.

>>17128755
How do I keep my family safe from debt? They dont have to suffer the consequences of my recklessness
>>
>>17128773
Did ja read my post? they can't inherit debt, so unless you are under 18, married to them (on paper), or have a ton of money in joint accounts, they can't get shit!

Also seriously, wanting to blow your life up for the sake of the fireworks is frustratingly stupid. Pick a flyover state, get a trade job, save money for 20 years, go on a year long vacation knowing you will still have a life when you get back.
>>
>>17128785
How do I get the big loan if I dont have great credit, like no job/income and my flat isn't obviously worth much

Do i have to falsify documents and shit to prove I can pay them back or go with the identity change

I srsly am stupid as shit in this stuff don't get mad man
>>
>>17128801
So what I am hearing is you have no job, no valuables, and still want to somehow live the high life.

Grow the fuck up. Seriously. There is no easy life without working for it.
>>
>>17128841
Thanks for the general life advice, but it's not what I asked
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.