[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've lost over 100 pounds in the past year and I gained
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160510_015935168.jpg (4 MB, 5344x3006) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160510_015935168.jpg
4 MB, 5344x3006
I've lost over 100 pounds in the past year and I gained plenty of muscle but now my loose skin from when I was fat is hindering my physique. Does the loose skin make me still look fat and rate my body overall.
>>
File: IMG_20160510_015940716.jpg (4 MB, 5344x3006) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160510_015940716.jpg
4 MB, 5344x3006
Also this is with my loose skin pulled down. I have 7.4 percent body fat currently.
>>
>>17128672
your skin will tighten itself up over time, 100lbs in a year is significant, far too quick for your skin to keep up pace with. I'd hit the gym aggressively; some muscle under that will go a long way.
>>
you are fine. no need to worry.
>>
>>17128679
I may not look it but i have good mass it's just I'm pretty tall (6" 4) so my muscles are more stretched out. But anyways thanks for the advice :)
>>
>>17128688
>>17128688
>>17128688

you massive fucktard, you managed to lose 100 pounds in a year and think you look ugly with that body?

It will become better, just endure it like you endured losing the weight.
>>
>>17128672
>>17128669
That's pretty nice.
Yes, skin should tighten up.
I know it's more of an attentionwhore post than needing actual advice, but I don't care, you did good.
>>
I don't know if the loose skin will fix itself, but damn nice job if you lost 100 pounds! Takes a lot of consistency and hard work!
If I was you I would first of all just keep doing what youre doing and if the loose skin is really bothering you then you could always ask for medical advice and maybe even surgery...
>>
you look fine, OP. even in the first pic your body looks good. if it bothers you that much keep toning it but your skin doesn't look loose or flabby at all
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.