[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there's a video of me on YouTube from 7 years ago that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 500x375
So there's a video of me on YouTube from 7 years ago that someone who I haven't talked to in years posted. I want it taken down the only problem is I haven't talked to that guy for good reason. He's a little bitch and one day o got tired of his shit and just completely cut that faggot out of my life. Anyways, this video was taken during the high school days when I was nerdy and unpopular and tried hard to fit in and I look back on this video and fuckin cringe. Not to mention I never gave that motherfucker the right post it. I've reported it several times over the years and even sent YouTube a message but they never got back to me and the video is still up. What can I do to have it taken down?
I hate that fuckin video, I want to punch my younger self in the face for being such a cringe worthy faggot, and I want to punch the faggot who posted that video on YouTube for being such a faggot.

How do I go about taking this video down?
>>
>>17128474
ALSO the reason I don't want to contact him and ask him to delete the video is because he is a scheming motherfucker and will probably just download it before he deletes it so he will always have the video on hand. I want it gone.
>>
>>17128474
Bump
>>
>>17128474
prove it op otherwise your just slandering noobs on the internet
>>
>>17128474
>How do I go about taking this video down?
Given the circumstances, you're shit out of luck.
>>
>>17128518
That sucks. I hate that fucking video. I hate that cocksucker. Holy shit now I can never become famous or this will come back to bite me in the ass lmao.
>>
>>17128528
File a copyright claim m9. Thanks to the way YT handles intellectual property it doesn't actually matter that you don't hold the copyrights - they'll only ask you to prove it's yours if he contests it.
>>
>>17128543
Well the video isn't mine, like I said he was filming me with his iPod while I was acting like a cringe worthy faggot. And like I said, I really don't want him to know about it because he can just as easily download the video and have it for blackmailing purposes. And yes; he's that kinda guy. I don't want to contact him at all.
>>
>I did the faggot-no-jutsu in high school and now I'll never get married
You're an insecure piece of shit and need to grow the fuck up. If the video isn't the number one hit when you google your name, you have nothing to worry about.
>>
Relax, OP. We were all faggots in high school. And anyone from Gen Y and beyond will grow up with this shit plastered all over the fucking place. Privacy is dead. You having only one embarrassing video out there will be an achievement.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.