[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of my best friends had a friends with benefits type relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Bmex1I0CIAAVI0J.jpg (22 KB, 579x326) Image search: [Google]
Bmex1I0CIAAVI0J.jpg
22 KB, 579x326
One of my best friends had a friends with benefits type relationship with this girl for 2 years. He treated it like a relationship while she did not. Up until two months ago she stopped having sex with him, distanced herself from him dramatically, and really wants nothing else to do with him besides just stay friends. So now we're dating and he is taking it extremely hard. He always wanted a relationship with this girl and treated it like such but never got to that point. It was as he describes his first love, he never did anything with a girl prior to this so it was his first everything. So now she told him she wants nothing to do with him and that we're going to be dating and he hates me now and doesn't want to talk to me. I really like this girl and have known her for years and really see something good that could come out of this. Am I in the wrong? Makes me feel like shit.
>>
He has no right to be butthurt if he was never in a relationship with her, but you're a shit friend for dating her if you know how he felt and still feels about her. You're no more in the right than he is.
>>
>>17128347
Yeah, that's how I feel about it to be honest.
>>
>>17128355
At least you're acknowledging how awful of a friend you are
>>
yeah you're definitely in the wrong

1. she a slut
2. she a ho
3. you a bitch

4. you a shit friend homie
>>
>>17128369
She's the only person that's in the right in this scenario
>>
>>17128336
bros before hoes, especially if she is used goods
>>
>>17128336
He was in love, probably still is, and led him on. While knowing the situation, you jumped on her the first chance you had, and you didn't even ask him if he would be okay with it. For not thinking about your best friend's feelings, you're scum.
>>
>>17128400
>agrees to a fwb situation

nope she's a degenerate
>>
So many girls in the world and you had to be with her and mess up the whole friendship? You deserve shit dude.
>>
One of my best friends had a friends with benefits type relationship with this girl for 2 years. He treated it like a relationship while she did not. Up until two months ago she stopped having sex with him, distanced herself from him dramatically, and really wants nothing else to do with him besides just stay friends. So now we're dating and he is taking it extremely hard. He always wanted a relationship with this girl and treated it like such but never got to that point. It was as he describes his first love, he never did anything with a girl prior to this so it was his first everything. So now she told him she wants nothing to do with him and that we're going to be dating and he hates me now and doesn't want to talk to me. I really like this girl and have known her for years and really see something good that could come out of this. Am I in the wrong? Makes me feel like shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.