[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /adv/ deal with a sexless relationship? Medical/life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1348529866412.png (15 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1348529866412.png
15 KB, 450x450
How does /adv/ deal with a sexless relationship?
Medical/life issues keep getting in the way.
>mfw we had sex twice 2 weeks ago.
>mfw it's going to be another 3 weeks.
>>
>>17128321
Alcohol and weed.
>>
Possible if you're allowed to get hookers or see other people for sex.
>>
>>17128321
what did you do before this relationship?
>>
>>17128333
Considering I'm a dude; the obvious.
Still do every now and then.

But srs. Fap, drugs and alcohol?
I'm screwed. And not literally.
>>
>>17128321
Relationships don't need sex it's just useful for stress relief for the weak minded people. 21 an in 7 month relationship haven't had sex once cause not a big deal
>>
>>17128359
I don't need advice from virgins.
>>
>>17128359
Is there more people like you out there?
I have a non-existent libido, and I'm afraid to get into any relationship with a guy because of it.
>>
take advantage of this opportunity to live a sexless lifestyle for a while, like a prolonged cold shower

when things are looking up again and you get back into it, you'll enjoy it more
>>
Totally forgot 4chan is full of useless virgins.
My bad.
> sagemyownthread
>>
First question, OP: what's going on?
Second question: do you both desire more intimacy, or is that part of the problem?

Assuming you both want more than what you're getting, you do what you can, when you can, and you adapt as beat as you are able. Revert to all the stuff you might have done as teenagers if you must, and make the most of the times you aren't so limited.

Also, fight those medical issues in whatever ways are available to you. Anything capable of doing this is likely screwing up your life, and/or your partner's, in other ways too. Fight it together.
>>
OP you need to tell us a bit more about her problem. Especially if it is mental or biological or mechanical.

I have a couple of solutions in mind, but they might not work if she is not eager to or unable to (e.g. at the hospital).

But please remember you have a duty to take care of yourself otherwise you won't be able to take care for her when she needs you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.