[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When my boyfriend lectures me and wants my attention, he will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1461389073644.jpg (58 KB, 598x609) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461389073644.jpg
58 KB, 598x609
When my boyfriend lectures me and wants my attention, he will act out by grabbing my throat and it's with a lot of force. It really hurts. Or will shake me , or push me. When he gets mad , he has bitten me and hit me, and bruised me, put his hands on my throat. He says I'm the problem. But I don't even say a quarter of what he says or touch him. He can be verbally, mentally, and physically abusive, but otherwise he is great. Can be the sweetest boyfriend. He says he's in love with me, but wouldn't he not touch me in any harm if that was the case ? And he will go out of his way to verbally hurt me any chance he gets. He doesn't really love me , does he ?
>>
Jesus Christ you're being abused and even you know it, don't settle for this guy there's plenty of better fishes out in the sea who won't physically hurt you for "attention".

He may say he loves you, but how far will that love translate when you look in the mirror one day and see bruises all over your body. Ditch the fucker now.
>>
>>17128317
The tricky thing about abusers is that they can love you AND be wrong for you.

OP, find a man who won't hit you or harm you. You deserve better. His feelings don't mitigate his selfish and hurtful behavior. Like all people, he can control himself if he wants. He does not want to, because he doesn't respect you.
>>
Marry this man immediately. He hits you because he cares. /sarcasm /are you fucking serious asking such a dumb question here?
>>
>>17128358
It's complicated. He consistently says lovey things otherwise. He tells me he loves me and that he wants to marry me. He says that I'm the most important person to him. And he does do a lot of things for me
>>
>>17128363
You ever heard that saying "actions speak louder than words"? It was invented for situations like yours.
Don't end up like my mom, getting trapped in a marriage with a verbaly and physicaly abusive alcoholic and getting teary eyed and convinced of his love by the SLIGHTEST display of affection.
Do you want him to break your daughters jaw in the future? Do you want him to push your 5yo son down yhe stairs? Do you need him to threaten your kids to kill them with a gun in his hands? If so, then go on. You are well in your way to achieve exactly that. And yes, i'm mad. FUCKING MAD
>>
>>17128363
Does the 'lot of things' he does for you include beating the shit out of you?

So as long as you tell someone you love them and you'll marry them, it's cool to choke them? Wow romance has really come a long way
>>
>>17128317
Here's some real advice.

He needs help, ASAP. It'll only get worse without it. The majority of the time abuse is learned, and because it's typically learned he's probably been through some shit as a kid.

If you want to be with this person for the rest of your life, then help him get the help he needs. It'll be a long and painful road, but by doing nothing and staying with him you're only enforcing those abusive behaviors.
>>
Nice bait.
>>
File: Bait thread.png (311 KB, 680x681) Image search: [Google]
Bait thread.png
311 KB, 680x681
>>17128317

bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait did I mention this is bait? Bait bait bait bait bait bait
>>
>>17128317
Daily reminder that OP was attracted more to someone that was nonverbally signaling violence and abusiveness rather than the quiet guy who's scared to make a move.
>>
>>17128430
Anyone can be abusive, even the chicken shit scared to make a move. Abuse isn't something that comes up right away or before a relationship.
>>
>>17128317

Are you engaged in any kind of S&M agreement with him where he's under the impression you're okay with that sort of thing to some extent?

If not he's just a douche.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.