[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do to improve my aesthetics. No makeup atm. Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7
File: 20160510_005309.jpg (268 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
20160510_005309.jpg
268 KB, 1280x960
What do I do to improve my aesthetics. No makeup atm. Don't know how to flip picture, hopefully lighting is good enough that it's not necessary.
>>
Also been told I need to smile more (maybe importing I have a rbf?)
>>
>>17128047
Be my gf rn reeeeeeeee
>>
Do you have pink nipples or brown nipples?
>>
>>17128082
Only telling you if you give me advice on how to improve :p
>>17128074
Are you serious? (Actual question, explain why pls)
>>
>>17128047
>What do I do to improve my aesthetics. No makeup atm.
Wear "natural" make-up and stay at your weight. Girls that smile and appear to be outgoing will always have more guys after them too. That's about it.
>>
:c
>>
>>17128047
You don't. You have a qt face.
>>
File: smile.jpg (113 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
113 KB, 900x1200
>>17128051
Yes, smile.
>>
>>17128094
Because if you're my personal 10/10 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: yum.jpg (14 KB, 225x159) Image search: [Google]
yum.jpg
14 KB, 225x159
>>17128047
First off, lrn2photoshop, reeeeee.
Second off, /soc/.
Third off, you're cute. I'd be interested in seeing you (and teaching you how to use fucking ms paint).

If you really want to look better regardless, go work out and eat better and you'll probably look as great as you're gonna be, without surgery.
But you aren't in danger of being a forever alone loser on looks alone. I don't know your personality.
>>
File: 1461875846052.png (302 KB, 479x455) Image search: [Google]
1461875846052.png
302 KB, 479x455
>>17128047
You're really cute, I don't think you need any make up. Maybe trim your eyebrows a little and that's it.

>>17128074
I second this.
>>
I'm not really into asian girls, like, AT ALL, but you're actually pretty cute.

I'm by no means an expert on this and it makes absolutely no difference to me but I know some chicks like to trim their eyebrows to be thinner b/c they think it makes them look better. I dunno.
>>
is that really no makeup
>>
Wear makeup. Other than that you're fine
>>
>>17128047
I actually think you're close to perfect as is! Not even just saying that either. Can you please respond to my thread if I link it?
>>
You are pretty, really. If you want to improve your looks you can try on some makeup. Go to YouTube and look for contouring videos for asian faces and give it a try. (I recommend DAS, she is very good at it). And just go and experiment yourself, put a lot of makeup, create a "natural" look, go on and try things, you will find what is best for you and what makes you comfortable! There is nothing a confident girl can't get.
>>
File: 20160510_011720.jpg (269 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
20160510_011720.jpg
269 KB, 1280x960
>>17128102
I'm not trying to improve aesthetics for already have a bit of male attention from other asians around me already haha
>>17128109
Got it
>>17128112
Pretty outgoing until my socializing battery dies(?) Will go on /fit soon
>>17128118
Will look into that, thanks. Trying to find white guys who'll be into me but idk how I'll fare because my friend group is asian
>>17128124
Yes, not covering up any imperfections when seeking advice
>>
>>17128133
>There is nothing a confident girl can't get.

True in many ways in our current society.
>>
>>17128130
Depends on if I can offer advice; you didn't state topic
>>17128133
Thank you, I will do that
>>
>>17128135
>Trying to find white guys who'll be into me
this almost seems like bait

location?
>>
I asked a thread about my looks a little awhile ago and literally nobody responded to mine? Can any of you in here please go to mine, I just want help and each time I make a thread I never get any :/
>>
>>17128143
Link?
>>
>>17128140
The topic is mainly about how to deal with self confidence and self image related hardships but also about
how I could improve how I look
>>
>>17128142
white guys and asian girls were made for each other
>>
>>17128146
>>17128071
>>
>>17128142
East coast us. Not bait, got bullied by white people when I was younger so I don't talk to many. Now realizing I'm being stupid but have 0 idea how to talk to white guys I find attractive
>>17128143
If you link I'll try, I'm not that good with beauty
>>
File: 1462484018092.jpg (974 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1462484018092.jpg
974 KB, 2000x2000
>>17128149
>>
>>17128149
How so?
>>
File: updated my journal.jpg (93 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
updated my journal.jpg
93 KB, 500x500
>>17128151
where east coast
>>
>>17128158
If you tell me why you want to know and how to talk to white guys of all kinds I'll tell you :|
>>
>>17128167
im a white guy

but as to "how to talk to white guys" what part do you have issue with
>>
>>17128169
...post picture?
And as stated before, my entire friend group consists of asians. I have no idea how I'll come off if I try talking to white guys out of the blue. And, no idea what topics to talk about
>>
>>17128156
because asian girls are sick of asian guys and white guys are sick of white girls
>>
>>17128182
its late and I dont have any handy and dont feel like taking any, but im in florida

Are you a first or second generation immigrant? you seem totally fluent, do you have any accent?

Talk about the same topics anyone of any race talks about. You obviously need something in common, so if there is some guy in class you want to talk to, talk about classwork, see how he responds, and take it from there. Same with coffee or whatever if you are in a coffee shop
>>
There's a reason why women obsess over hair. It makes the man and... sometimes the woman, too. Learn different hairstyles and adapt the best one that suits you, or multiple, if you prefer.
>>
>>17128151
Okay I actually posted a link here above already and uhh also I'm white so maybe that would help in your advice? Thanks in advance
>>
>>17128191
not an immigrant, was born here from first-gen (so i'm second?)

i'm way north of you in ny/nj/pa region
no asian accent, been told I talk formally/dignified because I enunciate all syllables

will start doing that, need to get over mental block first
>>
>>17128204
I already gave you advice.
>see "get off 4chan"
you're clearly not following it
>>
>>17128047
>No makeup atm

You're qt anon, don't worry. Just talk to white guys like anyone else, find some common interest with one of them. You'll be fine, don't overthink this.
>>
>>17128156
white guys have tiny dicks and asian girls have tiny cunts
>>
>>17128202
will look into hair as well.
desu I have rather thick hair for an asian and i'm not sure what to do with it. it's annoying to take care of so I just let it sit there
>>
>>17128238
definitely a very interesting answer
Quite true I have a tiny cunt but you'd never know?
>>
>>17128047
I'd fuck you as long as you're not a trap
>>
>>17128182
Not that guy, but I have a few pointers, having dated a couple Asian girls over the years. IMO there's not much difference between dating an Asian girl as compared with other races of girl. Likewise, I feel like white dudes are just like other dudes, so basically any non-insane topic will do. If you feel weird about the race element, just don't talk about race and quietly change the subject if it comes up. Those sorts of conversations can always wait for later.

Try talking about sports, or video games, or some weird thing you found on the internet. Just like any other guy who makes you nervous in a good-ish way, laugh at his jokes and make a conscious effort to provide complex responses. For instance:

>So, are you from around here?
>Yeah, I'm from [town.] I went to [high school/college], wound up here again for [job].

vs

>So, are you from around here?
>Yeah. I'm a local.

Dudes will zero in on things in the brackets and ask follow-up questions. Because nothing is worse than running out of things to say to a cute gril. This works on guys of all races, obviously, but you might find it more helpful with white guys since you say you're uneasy around them.

A few things you might want to know, as an Asian chick hypothetically dating a white dude.

1) His friends will notice your race and rib him about it. They're probably kidding... although that depends on his friends.
2) He will almost certainly dislike unadorned broccoli, and like mild peppers. You may be the same, since you're an American, but a lot of Asian people are the other way around. This actually generated drama in my life on one occasion.
3) He might ask where you're from. Assume he's asking what part of the US. If he seems surprised you're from the US, you might want to look elsewhere.
4) At some point, you should probably figure out if he's dated non-Asian girls. There's a BIG difference between "likes Asian girls" and "only dates Asian girls."
>>
>>17128254
Would I allow you to fuck me though?
And what standards do you have for 'fuck-able' vs 'unfuckable'?
>>
Lip gloss, and some eye shadow. That's it. You are very pretty. =) Some people think the mole is cute or ugly, don't mind what others say. You have fair skin, nice black hair.
>>
>>17128263
Thank you so much for this in-depth info. Will definitely try and put this to good use
>>
How tall are you? Personally I don't mind asian features, but most of the girls are way too short for my taste and I'm only 6'.
>>
>>17128286
I'm american avg (5'4) but I can't change my height permanently without resorting to surgery :/

is height that much of a factor for me in terms of appearance?
>>
>>17128293
Guys have different tastes in height. Don't fret about it.
>>
>>17128293
It's going to depend person to person. 5'4 is getting into that range of too short for my personal tastes, but in practice you probably won't have anyone turn you down for height.
>>
>>17128047
>Don't know how to flip picture
>>
You're fine, you'd be a top tier Asian gf with a little makeup too. As a white guy that mainly dates Asians I personally like them because they're more humble and average. Trying too hard and acting like a white girl is off putting as fuck.
>>
>>17128426
women am i right?
>>
Looking pretty good. Just be yourself.
>>
>>17128293
5'4" is fine, plenty of guys prefer girls on the shorter side. As a 5'11" guy, I'd be happy dating a girl under 5' if I met one, feeling tall is nice.

>>17128442
I never got the whole supposed "humble and average" thing, or the "submissive" thing guys are always on about with Asian girls.

The Asian-Americans I've known have always been far from those stereotypes, more on the feisty side, and I strongly prefer it that way. The only personality thing I've noticed is that they seem to be a bit less conformist than the average white girl around here. (As in, the white girls I know all follow the exact same fashion trends, have the exact same interests, and go for the exact same kinds of men, while Asian girls are a little more diverse about it.)

I like Asian girls, but it's really more because I like their fashion sense more than most white chicks.
>>
>>17128462

That's because you're talking about Asian-Americans. Most westernised Asians have all the attitude and entitlement of white girls but amplified because they know all the yellow fever afflicted want them.

Date an East Asian who's spent their life there and you'll see the submissive humble stereotype very quickly.
>>
>>17128470
Ah, I guess what I didn't make clear enough is that I don't WANT a "submissive humble" girl. That sounds boring as fuck. I live in the San Gabriel Valley, so it's not like I'm lacking for interaction with Asian women, and I like the Americanized girls way more.
>>
>>17128462
Is it important for men to feel tall?
>>
>>17128542
It depends on the guy, like most things.

For me, being substantially taller than the girl I'm with just feels right. I don't know what it says about me, but I really enjoy the sense of being the "big strong protector."
>>
gonna hijack this thread:

how do i talk to an asian qt if shes like super reserved and seems like only hangs around other asians

im hispanic btw
>>
>tfw not white
>tfw no Asian pussy on a platter

Yeah I'm salty fuck you cum skinned faggots
>>
>>17128601

Unless you're an Arab or Indian or something it's not exactly hard for you to get Asian pusspuss either.
>>
>>17128622
You mean every race that's not white?
>>
>>17128622
So they say, but I'm a white guy and have never fucked an Asian girl, even though there are tons in my area and I've been with a bunch of white chicks.

I feel like whatever approach I'm used to using, it's the wrong one for Asian chicks. Which is a shame, since I like them.
>>
>>17128047
Op is a Pilipina
>>
>>17128094
it's clearly not a serious post.
there are plenty of trolls in this
there are also plenty of /autists/ here. ignore them.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.